CARDOZZO

Ralston's Final Awakening?

454 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

I think i have debunked this already. Believing your claims is of no help to reach the conciousness you're talking about. 

You don't know that, might be true for you but.. there might be 1 or 2 people here who will reach here in this life time.

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

Posted (edited)

8 hours ago, Thought Art said:

@puporing I was reading Ken Wilbur’s book “Finding Radical Wholeness”. He says sometimes people at the ethnocentric (identifying with a particular subgroup, ie Christianity)  egocentric (I, Me, My) and and mythic literal (taking accounts or ideas around figures like Christ literally) 

Depending on our level of growing up, how we interpret awakenings and spiritual experiences differs. Your level of waking up and growing up equates spiritual intelligence. 

He said, it’s common for people at these stages of cognitive and ego development to after some deep awakenings think they are Jesus Christ. I only say this because I thought it was an interesting point. As soon as I read this in the book I thought of you. 

Awakening and heaven is not something owned by a particular person (Christ) myth (Christ as Son of God and only prophet) and group (Christians).

Awakening, truth, God, Unity, Love, Oneness are universal aspects of all humans. Awakening doesn’t belong to any particular subgroup or magical individual. 

I also wonder if your relationship with Christ is related to you still be at the magical stage of development. I don’t have the integral meta theory model in front of me right now, but believing some supernatural being has powers is part of this lower level of cognitive development. Lower doesn’t mean worse, just means less whole.

Somehow this always happens to people who take psychedelics is what I observed. One day they are normal. Another day they're in another dimension. As if someone had possessed them.., 😐

Edited by Salvijus

You cannot love what you need.

Posted (edited)

9 minutes ago, puporing said:

You don't know that, might be true for you but.. there might be 1 or 2 people here who will reach here in this life time.

I think you just want approval. And to be seen. Part of you thinks that unless you become special and great, people won't care about you. And you mentioned that you struggled with not having friends, people around you all your life. So it's a deep rooted desire to be recognized. And your mind used the first possible opportunity to become special at all cost. And of course what could be more special than being Jesus Christ the most awaken one. And there's clinging to that role because without it you fear you will go back to being nothing, perhaps invisible. 

Edited by Salvijus

Posted (edited)

13 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

I think you just want approval. And to be seen. Part of you thinks that unless you become special and great, people won't care about you. And you mentioned that you struggled with not having friends, people around you all your life. So it's a deep rooted desire to be recognized. And your mind used the first possible opportunity to become special at all cost. And of course what could be more special than being Jesus Christ the most awaken one. And there's clinging to that role because without it you fear you will go back to being nothing, perhaps invisible. 

Nothing is preventing anyone from reaching where I am, I had no particular "guide" to give me pointers to this state like what's happening here. 

You seem determined to try to shut me down rather than try to get there yourself.

Nobody cares about me either way whether I am Christ or not Christ so that's pretty pointless of an argument.

Also you could say that line of argument to any spiritual teacher on this planet. The reason you're saying it to me is because you feel like you can get away with it behind a screen and lack of any protection of me on this forum.

"Clinging to this role" again you could say that to any spiritual teacher why are you targeting me always?

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

10 minutes ago, puporing said:

"Clinging to this role" again you could say that to any spiritual teacher why are you targeting me always?

I see these qualities in you only and not other teachers 

1 minute ago, Salvijus said:

I see these qualities in you only and not other teachers 

You are extremely blind and your mind chose to target me because I do not resonate with you. I could get kicked out of this forum anytime and almost nobody would even know I existed. You could not say the same with all the other teachers, they have masses of influence, yet you are here targeting me about "clinging to this role". 

4 minutes ago, puporing said:

and almost nobody would even know I existed.

Is that an emotional spot for you? 

1 minute ago, Salvijus said:

Is that an emotional spot for you? 

Again you are targeting me and being a devil.

1 minute ago, puporing said:

Again you are targeting me and being a devil.

I feel it's something you should heal from to become a more holistic teacher. 

Just now, Salvijus said:

I feel it's something you should heal from to become a more holistic teacher. 

I am not your teacher, you should go find someone else and leave me alone.

@Salvijus Stop trolling her.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Salvijus Stop trolling her.

I genuinely believed there a lot of healing that could come by placing more awareness on that wound. 

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Salvijus said:

I genuinely believed there a lot of healing that could come by placing more awareness on that wound. 

Just let it go. You can't force someone to change for you.

Edited by Leo Gura

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, Salvijus said:

Or it could lead to retraumatization - given that wound you see even exists.

I speak from experience because other people tried to do the same on me: Healing by "confronting" me with whatever they thought or felt was off about me. In hindsight it was not only mostly wrong and a lot of projections, it did more harm than good. It merely gave the other person permission to let loose and just be an asshole.

If you really want to help you need huge amounts of compassion first, else it could easily become an invitation to be a devil.

Edited by vibv

The Secret of this Universe is You.

@Leo Gura noted

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Posted (edited)

@puporing Last thing I will say, just in a fair response to you is that I have achieved Christ Consciousness without ideas of Christ. And, I can see Ken Wilbur writing about Christ Consciousness too when I look in his books. 

I will no longer, or at least I will limit my responses to you going forward with this matter. Wishing you well. 

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, Salvijus said:

Somehow this always happens to people who take psychedelics is what I observed. One day they are normal. Another day they're in another dimension. As if someone had possessed them.., 😐

It doesn’t always happen. But, messiah complexes are normal. High Spiritual intelligence is a rare thing. 

I know so many people who have taken psychedelics. Some have gone through awkward phases but most of them are rather normal.

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

Posted (edited)

He sounds exactly like Leo in this 😆

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Posted (edited)

@vibv @Leo Gura

I don’t think there's any harm in showing people where they're stuck. Plus I was not attacking her in any way. Nor was I rude or forceful. Although people have strong reactions sometimes when they don't want to look inside. Who's to say how much of that interaction is appropriate and how much is not? It seems everyone here has their own opinion on this matter. I believe when people are not ready to see they just abondon conversation by themselves. 

Edited by Salvijus

Posted (edited)

@Salvijus It's pretty clear that she is not interested in your poking of her with your stick.

Edited by Leo Gura