CARDOZZO

Ralston's Final Awakening?

454 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Keryo Koffa said:

But I wanna meet some machine elves *sighs*... maybe I do need to complete and fulfill this life some more, first... *enthusiasm rises*

Who or what are the machine elves? Who are you, the one wanting to meet them? Who are you before your parents were born?

You can't get there, since you are already there.

How fast your mindstream will conform to the quite specific conditions (among them nondual & awakened & boundless & timeless & impersonal) necessary to realize and understand that beyond a shadow of a doubt: Who can know? But in the end you can't avoid it. So have fun along the way.

When you are tired of the necessary contraction and suffering that constitutes believing to be a single wave in the ocean &  wanting to say hi to more machine elves & aliens, the Infinite Ocean is always there for you to drop in and to dissolve into your boundless infinite and eternal nature. 

PS: Saying hi to the machine elves & aliens fast and efficiently can speeden up the process of getting tired & satisfied of having done that also. What is better: Aiming directly for dropping into the Infinite Ocean asap., or aiming for meeting the machine elves & aliens & turtles as fast as possible in order to be done with that: No one can tell you, only the intuition of your heart can tell you what your Karma is.

12 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Well, I'm not so sure about that. Perhaps if you divide an elemental particle enough you will reach an end point, a basic energy patterns beyond which there is nothing. 

the same upwards. there may be an infinite extent of multiverses in a linear dimension, but a limit on their overlap. Beyond unity there is nothing, beyond zero there is nothing.

Hmm, we or something beyond us does create laws and dualities and perception and shape the experience and there's no limit to what is possible. So I don't see why such a limitation is impossible, of course it would reinforce and limit itself for whatever reason and could always break apart...

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

25 minutes ago, Water by the River said:

Nor can one say anything positive about it, since "it" is all Reality.

You can say in positive that it's the absolute total that exists, and that I am that. In negative, that it's absence of limits. 

25 minutes ago, Water by the River said:

And since there is an Infinity of Infinities, not all possible realms have to be manifested right now for there to be an Infinity of realms. And God will also never run of Infinities of realms to manifest (An Infinity of Infinities, Cantor)

Infinity means that never ends, then, even in the eternity of existence never all possibilities will be realized. This is not understandable by the mind, this is what I meant when I said that understanding is ultimately illusory.

Posted (edited)

@Water by the River I guess I am my own problem, I'm a trickster that wants to be both relative and absolute simultaneously.

It's like, this life is "kinda boring" but I know I am the cause of it and there are endless possibilities and I'm creating a LP

And more than that, the more I think about this life, the more I start to love it and all it's elements and am not ready to leave

And yet I do wanna explore hyperspace fractals and gain psychic powers and all that

And yet I also want to tie up all loose ends and live out this life with the fear that dissolution into the ocean will forever erase it

Edited by Keryo Koffa

Just now, Water by the River said:

Who is reading this again?

Lol. That hit very close. 😂😂😂

1 minute ago, Breakingthewall said:

Infinity means that never ends, then, even in the eternity of existence never all possibilities will be realized. This is not understandable by the mind, this is what I meant when I said that understanding is ultimately illusory.

Actually, already the Mathematics of this realm proove it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cantor_set

@Water by the River Or, you know, lose the sense of individuality and self that lets me appreciate any such experiences and have such desires I ascribe meaning and significance to in the first place...

Just now, Keryo Koffa said:

It's like, this life is "kinda boring" but I know I am the cause of it and there are endless possibilities and I'm creating a LP

The "boring" is one of the near perfect tools of Infinite Being to make itself believe as being less than everything. Works like a charm with near 100% success rate and keeps the illusion busy.

Boring + grasping for creativity & exploration & alien waaay up on Maslows pyramid, stage 6, transcendence and beyond.

The cure: a) an efficient meditation system cutting that off in real time (for example Mahamudra PotgW style), or b) good old traditional face against the wall for a few years and (quite literally) die on the pillow. a) is lovely, b) is hardcore brute force not for the faint-of-hearted. Both work.

4 minutes ago, Water by the River said:

Actually, already the Mathematics of this realm proove it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cantor_set

Maybe mathematics proves it, but can you understand it really? For example, Leo says that infinity implies that you will live all possible lives. this is precisely finite. Infinity implies that you will never, in infinite eternity, live all possible lives. This does not fit into any human mind except as a conceptual idea.

2 minutes ago, Keryo Koffa said:

@Water by the River Or, you know, lose the sense of individuality and self that lets me appreciate any such experiences and have such desires I ascribe meaning and significance to in the first place...

It will be different than what you expect it to be. Else, it would have already happened.

You will loose nothing in terms of appreciation, splendour, marvel, love and joy. Life truly becomes a celebration, and fear is gone.

You will only just loose an illusion that was never true in the first place. And that illusion IS the suffering, IS the contraction, IS the separation.

1 minute ago, Breakingthewall said:

Maybe mathematics proves it, but can you understand it really? For example, Leo says that infinity implies that you will live all possible lives. this is precisely finite. Infinity implies that you will never, in infinite eternity, live all possible lives. This does not fit into any human mind except as a conceptual idea.

Leo walked on mathematical terrain, came up with a half true half false interpretation (that you will live all possible lives). At the same time he says God will never run out of realms to explore.

Truth is, and can be proven with Cantors Set Theory of differently sized Infinities and a little bit of logical deduction: God can go on exploring for Infinity the smaller Infinity, and is not exploring all possible lives (larger Infinities), and yet will never run out of lives to explore (the smaller Infinity, which is still... Infinity. To be explored forever.

Practical meaning of that: Not all of your Horror Shows/lifes will be experienced. God is not stupid. And yet the show will go on forever. But some Horrow shows are and will be experienced by some perspectives. Tends to clean up some Karma.

That can be understand with Cantors Set Theory and its differently sized Infinities. Its not so hard with the specific examples of Infinities Cantor used to deduct his theory. That will answer this point.

Posted (edited)

@puporing I was reading Ken Wilbur’s book “Finding Radical Wholeness”. He says sometimes people at the ethnocentric (identifying with a particular subgroup, ie Christianity)  egocentric (I, Me, My) and and mythic literal (taking accounts or ideas around figures like Christ literally) 

Depending on our level of growing up, how we interpret awakenings and spiritual experiences differs. Your level of waking up and growing up equates spiritual intelligence. 

He said, it’s common for people at these stages of cognitive and ego development to after some deep awakenings think they are Jesus Christ. I only say this because I thought it was an interesting point. As soon as I read this in the book I thought of you. 

Awakening and heaven is not something owned by a particular person (Christ) myth (Christ as Son of God and only prophet) and group (Christians).

Awakening, truth, God, Unity, Love, Oneness are universal aspects of all humans. Awakening doesn’t belong to any particular subgroup or magical individual. 

I also wonder if your relationship with Christ is related to you still be at the magical stage of development. I don’t have the integral meta theory model in front of me right now, but believing some supernatural being has powers is part of this lower level of cognitive development. Lower doesn’t mean worse, just means less whole.

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

1 minute ago, Water by the River said:

Leo walked on mathematical terrain, came up with a half true half false interpretation (that you will live all possible lives). At the same time he says God will never run out of realms to explore.

Truth is, and can be proven with Cantors Set Theory of differently sized Infinities and a little bit of logical deduction: God can go on exploring for Infinity the smaller Infinity, and is not exploring all possible lives (larger Infinities), and yet will never run out of lives to explore (the smaller Infinity, which is still... Infinity. To be explored forever.

Practical meaning of that: Not all of your Horror Shows/lifes will be experienced. God is not stupid. And yet the show will go on forever. But some Horrow shows are and will be experienced by some perspectives. Tends to clean up some Karma.

That can be understand with Cantors Set Theory and its differently sized Infinities. Its not so hard with the specific examples of Infinities Cantor used to deduct his theory. That will answer this point.

This is an interesting point. i think it’s worth noting this is true. We don’t know what will happen when we die. But, infinity does not imply you will live all possible lives, I think at this moment. 

Infinity is really well define as that without scale, and eternity is that without time. 

Infinity doesn’t imply you live every possible life. However… from an infinite perspective you may want to live any and every possible life. 

◭"89"

21 minutes ago, Water by the River said:

Groundless Ground, and the turtles of manifestation all the way down never reach it...

And yet, there is a perfect answer for the Koan on what the Infinite Groundless Ground is... 

Who is reading this again?

Who's reading is me, the reality, and who wrote is you, the reality. Two dimensions of the reality between infinite dimensions looking each other. That's how reality works in a horizontal level, it's in vertical level where it's difficult to accept the absence of limitations. 

Even Buddhism speaks of the end of the wheel of reincarnations, which would inevitably restart. Everything seems to be cyclical, this is the infinite way of organizing itself without being an impossible aberration. cycle implies limits. Infinity is still infinite, but limited vertically between zero and unity. The infinite cosmos originates absolutely fragmented and reaches complete unity, ending its cosmic cycle and beginning again. 

3 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Who's reading is me, the reality, and who wrote is you, the reality. Two dimensions of the reality between infinite dimensions looking each other. That's how reality works in a horizontal level, it's in vertical level where it's difficult to accept the absence of limitations. 

Even Buddhism speaks of the end of the wheel of reincarnations, which would inevitably restart. Everything seems to be cyclical, this is the infinite way of organizing itself without being an impossible aberration. cycle implies limits. Infinity is still infinite, but limited vertically between zero and unity. The infinite cosmos originates absolutely fragmented and reaches complete unity, ending its cosmic cycle and beginning again. 

This is a common misconception apparently. Infinity doesn’t imply repeating or cycles. Infinity could make something brand new each second for ever. It is without scale, or limitation. 

◭"89"

Posted (edited)

Important to note that enlightenment isn't an understanding that you gain, it is an undoing of a false understanding. It's the removal of a belief. That belief is the separate self.

This is the same belief that drives anxiety and all other psychological suffering. It's not a motto you adopt like "yeah I just gotta push through my anxiety", it's realizing that the belief in "I" which drives anxiety isn't actually there in the first place, you just assumed it was.

It's not gaining understanding forever, it's realizing that what you're trying to understand doesn't actually exist. There can be understanding of things afterwards but it's not spent on non-existent dualities.

Obviously there is no shortage of profound and beautiful experiences afterwards, such is the nature of unity.

Edited by Osaid

Describe a thought.

Just now, Thought Art said:

This is a common misconception apparently. Infinity doesn’t imply repeating or cycles. Infinity could make something brand new each second for ever. It is without scale, or limitation. 

I didn't say that that repeats the cycles, I said that every manifestation is cyclical. Then the entire cosmos must be cyclical too. Then, when the infinite manifestation reach the unity, the cosmic cycle would end, as any other cycle. Then, there are not infinite holons in each holon. There are infinite holons in horizontal level, maybe, but maybe even in that level are finite, because infinity could be infinite just in the sense of an eternal cycle, not necessarily in it's extent.

1 minute ago, Javfly33 said:

@Breakingthewall @Thought Art

Some 'food' for thought:

Screenshot 2024-08-02 at 23.07.14.png

Screenshot 2024-08-02 at 23.07.52.png

Existence can't cease, because it exists. Cessation implies a limit: existence can't exist, it's limited to don't exist. Absence of limitations implies that bot are, but existence eats the inexistence, one instant of existence is the eternity, because inexistence is nothing.