CARDOZZO

Ralston's Final Awakening?

454 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

22 minutes ago, Sugarcoat said:

I don’t understand . I think everyone is slowly dissolving, like the law of entropy 

Yes but with a shade : If we were dissolving ourselves, we would be already nothing, and empirical we observe that everything in fine rather tends towards expansion.

So, as ken wilber has said, it's more like consciousness always tends to a more profound and complex form in general and in the same time, given that there is always less things, games, we can adhere (if we forget that god is infinite) because of this same higher depth, we paradoxically also become a simpler form with less surface. 

He demonstrates his idea with holons, if there are more and more atoms that group together into molecules, the reality become locally more complex but "holistically" simpler because there are always fewer particles. Hence the impression of dissolving if we transport this phenomenon to human consciousness, which is in fact self-disillusionment (loss of the importance of subatomic mechanisms in the example above).

edit : post before i didn't understand

Edited by Schizophonia

The devil is in the details.

18 minutes ago, Water by the River said:

Real is that which can not not be here. That which is realized in Enlightenment.

You mean the essence of the reality, it's true nature, but look a fact: the reality is limitless, then it's always in movement, that means that there is always a shape, an illusion if you want. Then , the shape can not to be here neither. Is for you, as a shape in movement, the same a shape than another?

9 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Yes, I know that perfectly, and I'm aware of that right now, and if I meditate 15 minutes, more deeply, and yet I don't like to live in the garbage being bitten by rats and insects, I prefer to have a business, money, good friends, girls around me, have air conditioning and not sleep at 40 degrees and not be tortured by the gestapo. 

Gestapo? Sprechen Sie deutsch ?!

Heaven in Europe is where

the English are the policemen

the French are the cooks

the German are the mechanics

the Italians are the lovers

and the Swiss organize everything

Hell in Europe is where

the German are the policemen

the English are the cooks

the French are the mechanics

the Swiss are the lovers

and the Italians organize everything

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Water by the River said:

the French are the policemen

the French are the cooks

the French are the lovers

and the French organize everything

Hell in Europe is where

the English and Swedish are the cooks

the spanish are the mechanics

the Swiss are the lovers

Very true ;)

Edited by Schizophonia

3 minutes ago, Water by the River said:

the English are the policemen

the French are the cooks

the German are the mechanics

the Italians are the lovers

and the Swiss organize everything

Hell in Europe is where

the English are the cooks

the Swiss are the lovers

Italians the lovers? Sure the swiss are better. 

Anyway, Why don't you see the point in Leo's alien awakening? Yes, ok, the essential thing is to realize your true infinite nature, but once that is done, the wheel keeps turning. Better an interdimensional hyperintelligent alien than a schizophrenic in the Congo, or not?

8 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

Yes but with a shade : If we were dissolving ourselves, we would be already nothing, and empirical we observe that everything in fine rather tends towards expansion.

So, as ken wilber has said, it's more like consciousness always tends to a more profound and complex form in general and in the same time, given that there is always less things, games, we can adhere (if we forget that god is infinite) because of this same higher depth, we paradoxically also become a simpler form with less surface. 

He demonstrates his idea with holons, if there are more and more atoms that group together into molecules, the reality become locally more complex but "holistically" simpler because there are always fewer particles. Hence the impression of dissolving if we transport this phenomenon to human consciousness, which is in fact self-disillusionment (loss of the importance of subatomic mechanisms in the example above).

edit : post before i didn't understand

I still don’t really get the last part but it’s fine. I’ve heard before this thing about consciousness tending towards more complex forms and I agree that’s how it seems like in evolution.  And when we are young ego is created then ego solidifies, but I still think we are slowly dissolving , it’s slowly falling apart like entropy over lifetimes because in my experience the ego is kinda like this constant “activity” that is trying to hold itself together so the most natural thing is for it to eventually subside but it’s very slow for most over many lifetimes I believe. 

27 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Water by the River You are engaged in the reduction of consciousness, which is a mistake.

Ah, where did the pig-headed and arrogant in the post above go? Guess I just imagined that.

Well, never mind my friend. ^_^ 

I plead guilty on the arrogance and unshakeability of the Absolute Infinite Eternal Reality which never changes (only appears to do so), and which gives birth to all things. And pig-headed: the german native speaker learned a new english word, which can be quite useful the describe phenomena in this lovely little Samsara of ours.

I mean, from which "place" "one" can be more arrogant and non-yielding confident than from this lovely piece of real estate of Infinite Reality. I admit guilty on that also. But on the other side "it" gives some nice grounding (in the groundless ground of being with no moving parts, and hence no possible damage possibly occuring), freedom of mind, and a good portion of fearlessness (oh, my present illusion-vehicle transpired - what a pitty. Back to square 1). And on the question if it restores some kind of "ideological" lightness, humour and tolerance, the reader may make up his/her own mind. And of course Sat Chit Ananda. So, yours truly can't really complain.

Actualized.org is my favourite "waste of time", so to say. I admit to that also.

May all beings be happy.

PS: Your Public Relations consultant got better. Always be positive and on the light side. Any being always does what it wants anyway, and the world gotta do what the world gotta do: "I'm at that stage in life where I stay out of discussions. Even if you say 1+1=5, you're right - have fun." - Keanu Reeves ^_^

7 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Anyway, Why don't you see the point in Leo's alien awakening? Yes, ok, the essential thing is to realize your true infinite nature, but once that is done, the wheel keeps turning. Better an interdimensional hyperintelligent alien than a schizophrenic in the Congo, or not?

Sure. But enlightened is even better, and with too much fascination for aliens (or anything at all for that matter), cookies, money, power, fame, sex, whatever Maslow up&down, the wave surfer never gets tired of wave surfing, and never drops&dissolves into the Infinite Ocean.

And since the Infinite Ocean is its True Being, cosplaying as alien wave-surfer ends like any wave surfing: Suffering. Self-Contraction. And not Sat-Chit-Ananda of nondual Infinite Being.

On the other side, wave-surfing is the raison d'etre of this Samsara show, so who am I to complain? ^_^ 

Mumbling along Om Mani Padme Hum by the River & smiling and cheering at the (alien, cookies,money, power, fame, sex, whatever Maslow up&down) kite-surfers appearing on the Infinite River ^_^

Posted (edited)

@Water by the River You do not understand my position.

Everything you say I already know. And there exists orders of magnitude more consciousness of which you are completely ignorant, which make your comprehension of Infinity like that of an ant.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@Javfly33 You are dreaming, and you have no say in the matter.

I have all the say on the matter because Im the matter itself 😂

Is very simple man, There is not a God or Reality outside of yourself dreaming anything. Is YOU right now. 

You are sitting on the driver seat of this 'dream'.

When that realization happens, you will understand what the spiritual or life process is about. Is simply Taking charge of your creation.

You keep outsourcing the destiny of this dream to 'God' and that is the trick you are playing as the ego to prevent the dissolution. 

Edited by Javfly33

Posted (edited)

The last thing I would want is for any human to worship me. I'd rather not be remembered at all then.

If any of you worship me, you have learned nothing.

I don't think that was Jesus' intentions though which is clearly stated in his newest teachings about idolatry, in fact almost no teachers even talk about idolatry in a serious manner like he had. And that is not the intention of me invoking the name either. This is a side effect of what he left behind and not something he could control nor can you. Even if you deny it your "followers" do look up to you otherwise they wouldn't be following you. This isn't something you can escape if you're a spiritual teacher especially at the higher levels. Simply by claiming to have a connection with God on an ongoing basis will attract this.

A billion creatures have died.

I don't regard the life of Jesus as any more important than a baboon's, as that would just be an obvious and silly human bias.

How come you don't regard yourself as the reincarnation of a baboon?

You're not understanding, what I mean is he was killed and there's a metaphysical reason for it, exactly the same reason why everyone is denying me and trying to block me away. So what I'm trying to tell you is if I did it the same way Jesus did (eg, by Not invoking his name and instead tried to do a bunch of "miracles publicly" and debates publicly to make my self known, and more or less starting from scratch), this will likely get me killed as well. There are already many things I cannot really say publicly because it is not safe to. So it may seem annoying I am instead on this forum, but there're not many other safe paths for me right now.

Jesus' life was more important because his teachings could lead you back to the Kingdom and almost no other teachings can, and it is based in truth not around some "personality" like you are suggesting. 

I mean by your line of thought nobody should listen to you either and listen to a baboon instead. This is kind of getting silly. I know as well as you do everyone is ultimately the same but there are levels of awakeness here.

They just need to follow principles of how the mind works. It has nothing to do with me. All I do is share principles, which anyone could discover for themsleves with some effort.

Okay that's also what I am trying to do. What I mean is there's a name "Leo Gura" associated with all your teachings, videos, sayings, and people refer to your name all the time as a result. You cannot escape the name association.

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Breakingthewall said:

Jesus Christ was just a being, the reality manifested, same than anything else. Why he's so special for you? Instead of emphasizing the fact of being enlightened, or being this or that, I think it is better to express your vision of reality, what you are beyond labels, and perhaps it will resonate with someone or many.

He ended up being my teacher and because I understood all his teachings in the end.

And well.. I would've had no idea about my original Self if it wasn't for his assistance to get me here essentially. Like.. I am still baffled sometimes about it. 

This isn't to totally discount other teachers I had before him though it may seem that way just because of the nature of this place.

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Water by the River You do not understand my position.

Everything you say I already know. And there exists orders of magnitude more consciousness of which you are completely ignorant, which make your comprehension of Infinity like that of an ant.

Sure?

If I were you I would start wondering why you are not in a nondual infinite state of mere appearance in daily life sobre. Hint: Remaining not transcended very fast and sneaky appearing separate-self thoughts/feelings/filters/lenses which are not seen through because Awareness is too slow to cut these off real-time. And these separate-self-remnants hypnotize and give bias to all appearing appearance. Btw., not theory, but personal experience. What stands between you and impersonal nondual infinite mere appearance Awakened Awareness is... too much not fast enough seen through/cut off Leo.

And through these lenses you filter all your Alien- and facets of Awakening experiences.

Trust me on that: You can not anticipate how it is when these finally drop.

And all your alien-preferences are the same illusion-filters of... Leo.

Sure there are Aliens against we all look like ants! But they have the same essence as "we" have.

And then there are Aliens against which the alien of the former sentence look like ants. Forever, turtles upon turtles upon turtles...

9 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

And there exists orders of magnitude more consciousness of which you are completely ignorant, which make your comprehension of Infinity like that of an ant.

And there are Aliens that make that alien-Leo-consciousness (of) appear like ants. Turtles upon Turtles, n+1, forever.

But have fun climbing that turtles... ^_^

You go wave surfing, yours truly dissolved in the Infinite Ocean... its a free country I guess.

Ok, lets see if Keanu spirit is still among us: "I'm at that stage in life where I stay out of discussions. Even if you say 1+1=5, you're right - have fun." - Keanu Reeves 

Selling "Have fun" by the River

19 minutes ago, Water by the River said:

Ah, where did the pig-headed and arrogant in the post above go? Guess I just imagined that.

Well, never mind my friend. ^_^ 

I plead guilty on the arrogance and unshakeability of the Absolute Infinite Eternal Reality which never changes (only appears to do so), and which gives birth to all things. And pig-headed: the german native speaker learned a new english word, which can be quite useful the describe phenomena in this lovely little Samsara of ours.

I mean, from which "place" "one" can be more arrogant and non-yielding confident than from this lovely piece of real estate of Infinite Reality. I admit guilty on that also. But on the other side "it" gives some nice grounding (in the groundless ground of being with no moving parts, and hence no possible damage possibly occuring), freedom of mind, and a good portion of fearlessness (oh, my present illusion-vehicle transpired - what a pitty. Back to square 1). And on the question if it restores some kind of "ideological" lightness, humour and tolerance, the reader may make up his/her own mind. And of course Sat Chit Ananda. So, yours truly can't really complain.

Actualized.org is my favourite "waste of time", so to say. I admit to that also.

May all beings be happy.

PS: Your Public Relations consultant got better. Always be positive and on the light side. Any being always does what it wants anyway, and the world gotta do what the world gotta do: "I'm at that stage in life where I stay out of discussions. Even if you say 1+1=5, you're right - have fun." - Keanu Reeves ^_^

You write like Russel Brand talks. 🤔

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Davino said:

I wrote a very detailed answer to that some time ago. I don't seem to find it, hope I do get the post and resend it here.

I'd be interested to see your answer as well, since it sounds like your practices and the way 5meo affects you are both similar to myself.

For me, a significant lasting change has been the activation of the subtle aspects of my being. I suppose it's the sambhogakaya, the cohesive medium between the nirmanakaya (physical body) and the dharmakaya (God). It's also called the "transformation body", because it's the mechanistic nuts and bolts that make all this possible in the relative world. Similar to the physical system of organs a human body requires for life.

It's often ignored and even denied by virtually everyone for some reason, even though it's being activated without their knowledge every time they go into heightened states, and even just in the background in their everyday lives. Though I've noticed you mentioning it with accurate descriptions and appropriate reverence from my perspective.

Edited by What Am I

22 minutes ago, Water by the River said:

Sure. But enlightened is even better

10 minutes ago, Water by the River said:

Enlightenment is what is beyond the form, but then the form is still here. I agree that focusing on form and understanding is a mistake due to the very fact of its infinity. You cannot grasp the infinite, only open yourself to it, and that is enlightenment, the opening to the totality. That's the business and the rest are small things. but still, the form exists and it is impossible not to try to understand its dynamics, even knowing that ultimately it is impossible, because there is not end, infinite dimensions. The mind must surrender itself to that fact. But as a, let's say, hobby, it's interesting. 

26 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

which make your comprehension of Infinity like that of an ant.

Well, I'd say that the only possibile comprehension of infinity is that it's infinite and can't be comprehended. Understanding is an illusion. Sad but true. 

Posted (edited)

12 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Well, I'd say that the only possibile comprehension of infinity is that it's infinite and can't be comprehended. Understanding is an illusion. Sad but true. 

False.

But I'm done arguing with ya'll.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Breakingthewall “Reality is not an illusion” Reality

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

10 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

False.

But I'm done arguing with ya'll.

Then don't argue and show your understanding 

1 hour ago, Sugarcoat said:

I still don’t really get the last part but it’s fine. I’ve heard before this thing about consciousness tending towards more complex forms and I agree that’s how it seems like in evolution.  And when we are young ego is created then ego solidifies, but I still think we are slowly dissolving , it’s slowly falling apart like entropy over lifetimes because in my experience the ego is kinda like this constant “activity” that is trying to hold itself together so the most natural thing is for it to eventually subside but it’s very slow for most over many lifetimes I believe. 

I see👍