CARDOZZO

Ralston's Final Awakening?

454 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

@puporing 

Go to church, repent of your sins in the name of Christ, and then you'll understand.

Edited by Nemra

Posted (edited)

5 minutes ago, puporing said:

I mean you have a name to your teachings how is that different?

It's totally different. My teaching isn't about me or anything human. My teaching is simply that you are trapped inside an infinite illusion, dreaming. And all I do is point out every aspect of how that illusion is constructed.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

It's totally different. My teaching isn't about me. My teaching is simply that you are trapped inside an infinite illusion, dreaming.

Well I am saying there's nothing preventing someone in the future say 2000 years later claming to be "Leo Gura" for example. That's what I mean.

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

Posted (edited)

3 minutes ago, Nemra said:

@puporing 

Go to church, repent of your sins in the name of Christ, and then you'll understand.

Don't troll her please. She already feels unwelcome.

Edited by Leo Gura

1 minute ago, puporing said:

Well I am saying there's nothing preventing someone in the future say 2000 years later claming to be "Leo Gura" for example. That's what I mean.

But why claim to be some random human?

Anyone claiming to be Leo is barking up the wrong tree. It doesn't serve anyone's awakening to place Leo on a pedestal or to try to be Leo.

Just be you.

You'll notice, I removed myself from my signature, because it doesn't serve people to try to be me.

3 minutes ago, Nemra said:

@Leo Gura 

Sorry. It's really annoying.

Repent :D

You cannot love what you need.

Just now, Nemra said:

@Salvijus

I also remembered you when writing.

Thank you for not condemning me with your judgements 🙏

You cannot love what you need.

24 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

But why claim to be some random human?

He wasn't just a "random human", is that how you want to be remembered as? I mean that clearly isn't how you think of yourself based on what you say and continuing to teach for example.

There're a lot of reasons some of which can get lengthy. One of which is it is not necessary to "start from scratch" again because this being already died once by making himself known publicly. I do not wish to be nearly as public this time around so pointing to his name is one quick identifier to the set of teachings. And also to clearly point out it's the same being I have reached. I don't know what other ways there could be to do that.

Anyone claiming to be Leo is barking up the wrong tree. It doesn't serve anyone's awakening to place Leo on a pedestal or to try to be Leo.

Just be you.

This is obviously a back tracking.. you obviously know that people will end up with the same being eventually. Sure the way you live your life may vary slightly and circumstances will also vary but the mind/being is the same.

You'll notice, I removed myself from my signature, because it doesn't serve people to try to be me.

That might be your conclusions right now, but if you want people to actually reach where you are then they have to try to be you, at least in the way you think.

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

My teaching is simply that you are trapped inside an infinite illusion, dreaming.

Yet You lack the consciousness to realize that that teaching is a limitation for some people here that want to transcend the trap.

We are experiencing a human body not because God randomly can not 'avoid' dreaming. Is because certain attachments are there and until those are dissolved you will keep dreaming. 

I dare you to open your mind is possible to trascend the trapping of dreaming and stay as pure Singularity of Love consciously (withouth dreaming physicality). 

But it won´t happen just because you pray. Work has to be done. Yet you seem to have come to the conclusion there is no more work to be done, you realized God is dreaming and is trapped in the dream. Ok, that is your bet or conclusion. Careful your conclusion might not be the trap itself. 

And all I do is point out every aspect of how that illusion is constructed.

You are not pointing out. If you did you would know why your body and mind is a certain way. And you would know how to stop dreaming. 

There is much more than just realizing is a dream. 

Edited by Javfly33

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.

3 hours ago, Water by the River said:

And if you ask them if they suffer (or resists some parts of their nondual being/appearances), the answer is "no, in this nondual mind-state with the separate-self-contraction/illusion seen through and cut off there is no suffering or resistance of parts of ones own being, there is bliss of the nature of my True Nondual Being, the Infinite Totality itself". Sat Chit Ananda.

15 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

And it could not be the case that they would say: I know that I am the infinite being but I suffer since my 12-year-old daughters have been kidnapped by ISIS and are being raped 60 times a day. Suffering being part of reality, I'm eating my share.

Posted (edited)

53 minutes ago, puporing said:

He wasn't just a "random human", is that how you want to be remembered as? I mean that clearly isn't how you think of yourself based on what you say and continuing to teach for example.

The last thing I would want is for any human to worship me. I'd rather not be remembered at all then.

If any of you worship me, you have learned nothing.

There're a lot of reasons some of which can get lengthy. One of which is it is not necessary to "start from scratch" again because this being already died once by making himself known publicly.

A billion creatures have died.

I don't regard the life of Jesus as any more important than a baboon's, as that would just be an obvious and silly human bias.

How come you don't regard yourself as the reincarnation of a baboon?

That might be your conclusions right now, but if you want people to actually reach where you are then they have to try to be you, at least in the way you think.

They just need to follow principles of how the mind works. It has nothing to do with me. All I do is share principles, which anyone could discover for themsleves with some effort.

Edited by Leo Gura

@Javfly33 You are dreaming, and you have no say in the matter.

4 hours ago, Water by the River said:

Surface Structure of Enlightenment: The interpretation and expression of Enlightenment (realizing ones True Being as Infinite Being/Totality/Nothingness appearing as Infinite Being, which is the end of believing and buying into the illusion-appearance of a separate-anything/self in any way) is dependend on the structure/body-mind. And that evolves and changes. And has an endless variety. (surface structure).

Deep Structure of Enlightenment: A Being in non-physical subtle realms, beings containing a whole realm or a World Soul, or even an alien from another galaxy will have a different expression - and a much different appearance and understanding in its mind-stream/perspective than an enlightend human. Yet, if you ask them "What are you?" the answer is "Infinite Being/The Totality/all there is/Nothing and everything". And if you ask them if they suffer (or resists some parts of their nondual being/appearances), the answer is "no, in this nondual mind-state with the separate-self-contraction/illusion seen through and cut off there is no suffering or resistance of parts of ones own being, there is bliss of the nature of my True Nondual Being, the Infinite Totality itself". Sat Chit Ananda.

So, "they" are are aware that they are the Infinite Totality beyond which nothing can exist/appear, and there is no separate anything/self left. And that is the crucial difference to part-time and incomplete Awakenings of a separate-self-illusion.

Ralston has now opened up a stage humans can develop to, which by the way is nothing new. Just read Harri Aalto for example, and many of the past masters. Wolinsky writes about Alien Realms for example, Jac O'Keffee, Ziewe also, and what not. What were Alien realms/expressions of consciousness called in medieval times? Divine beings, archetypes, and many names. And the mystical literature is full of that, including merging and becoming them. 

But giving too much importance to these new alien/divine islands of appearance (appearance, which they all are, since the "one" perceiving them is also structure-appearance), especially coming from an unenlightened being with separate-self well & alive & not fully transcended having awakening experiences ... well, suffering until wising up. Too much fascination with ones own tail or manifestation so to say. And that too much fascination prevents Enlightenment... because what is this fascination? An essential building block of the separate-self illusion.

It is not that there is no room for alien islands of consciousness in Water by the Rivers perspective. It is just that no ultimate importance is given to them, because if that is the highest goal, only suffering will follow - as with every fascination on aspects of ones own being/tail that makes the separate-self grasp on certain experiences. The ocean is always right here, eternally so. If one is busy wave-surfing, one never drops into the Infinite Ocean fully, never truly becomes it on deep identity level (with all the benefits of persistant nondual states), and always stays the "wave-surfer". Yet, for some beings it seems to be their Raison d'être, so all its fine.

Ignorance (or suffering separation and the absence of Sat Chit Ananda) is only a bad idea from the perspective of ignorance - Francis Lucille. For the Totality looking through all eyes its great fun! ^_^ Else it wouldn't happen.

Selling little alien islands in "the" Infinite Ocean to eagerly fascinated seekers (while keeping n+1 or an infinity of them for future hypnotizing explorations)

I understand. Thank you.

And how do you know Deep Structure of Enlightenment states/experiences are legit knowking/insight about the nature of the Universe/Nature/Consciusness an not just hallucinations of the mind as mental ill people experience?

1 hour ago, puporing said:

It's not about worshipping. It's an important pointer. It's literally how my awakenings happened too that "I have returned" (as Him). His main teaching was about Kingdom of Heaven and one of the only teachers who taught about that in spiritual history, as well how to reach it. I mean you have a name to your teachings how is that different?

But they literally are worshipping Christ in Jesus. That's a gross misunderstanding of what Jesus tried to convey as I understand it.

The Secret of this Universe is You.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

My teaching is simply that you are trapped inside an infinite illusion, dreaming. And all I do is point out every aspect of how that illusion is constructed.

If the illusion is infinite, it is not an illusion, it is reality. If the illusion is infinite, you are not trapped in it, you are it. It never began and it never ends therefore, you are not dreaming, you are reality and reality is the infinite cosmos flowing over itself in its infinite facets and dimensions.

Beyond the form we are all the same being, but there is no being without form, since the fact of being implies the creation of the form, so things seem to be more complicated than an agent performing an action with a result.

@Breakingthewall All of human life is an illusion.

Hopefully one day you'll understand what I was pointing to.

1 hour ago, puporing said:

again because this being already died once by making himself known publicly.

Jesus Christ was just a being, the reality manifested, same than anything else. Why he's so special for you? Instead of emphasizing the fact of being enlightened, or being this or that, I think it is better to express your vision of reality, what you are beyond labels, and perhaps it will resonate with someone or many.