CARDOZZO

Ralston's Final Awakening?

454 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, puporing said:

Hmm.. being open to the possibility that truth is not convenient nor easy.. 

And you think this is what everybody is missing and the reason why we can't achieve your level of conciousness? 

4 minutes ago, puporing said:

if I told you I cry almost daily would you still want the truth?

What I want is not a choice. 

You cannot love what you need.

Posted (edited)

10 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

And you think this is what everybody is missing and the reason why we can't achieve your level of conciousness? 

That's one major reason.. and perhaps lack of life experiences as well where you have no true friends or allies in this world and what that is really like in this world as a result. And well.. the reason for that is also because nobody I've met so far wants to listen to me. They don't like the negative stuff and prefer to live in a sort of sea of pleasantness, so a state of being dissociated.

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

Posted (edited)

4 minutes ago, puporing said:

That's one major reason.. and perhaps lack of life experiences as well where you have no friends or allies in this world and what that is really like in this world as a result. 

I see. Well it's decent advice. To be open is always good. Suffering also plays a role in enlightment. But it's not anything that other teachers don't speak about imo. I think this is common knowledge in spiritual circles. 

Edited by Salvijus

2 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

I see. Well it's decent advice. To be open is always good. Suffering also plays a role in enlightment. But it's not anything that other teachers don't speak about imo. I think this is common knowledge in spiritual circles. 

There're degrees of it and they just haven't reached such a degree yet. And you have to be already quite awake when you incarnated here too because the more awake you are the more suffering you'll experience in relation to your state of awareness..

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

21 minutes ago, puporing said:

Well by that it means you would learn from me and thus resulting in reaching here over time. Whereas right now almost everyone is denying me or debating me. But really it's just a way to dissociate your higher self. 

See you're saying everyone rejects your advice because they don't believe you. But I feel your advice is pretty common sense. I have no trouble accepting your advice as valid. But it doesn't even look that profound or ground braking to me

There is no 'reality' or 'god' outside us that can limit us on a certain 'state of consciousness'.

This are beliefs of separation and that there is a thing outside of us (God). 

There is only Consciousness, right now, but this consciousness can be debilitated by thoughts and can go beyond that.

The beyond is where all the Power is. 

Posted (edited)

4 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

See you're saying everyone rejects your advice because they don't believe you. But I feel your advice is pretty common sense. I have no trouble accepting your advice as valid. But it doesn't even look that profound or ground braking to me

You're kinda still arguing with me though.. that's what I'm talking about. So which means there's something about "me" you don't like which is your true self you don't quite like.

So if you don't like or dare I say LOVE your true self how the hell you gonna become it?

And that's what I experience going around this world, nobody really likes me or loves me so ofc they won't reach here .. lol

Edited by puporing

@puporing I think you can try to be of value without trying to convince everyone that you're most enlightened. Just give your wisdom to people and see how they respond. Your wisdom should stand on your own feet. Your wisdom should speak for itself. 

Just now, Salvijus said:

@puporing I think you can try to be of value without trying to convince everyone that you're most enlightened. Just give your wisdom to people and see how they respond. Your wisdom should stand on your own feet. Your wisdom should speak for itself. 

And that's what I am doing answering your questions which is now turning into something else again.

Posted (edited)

3 minutes ago, puporing said:

And that's what I am doing answering your questions which is now turning into something else again.

I'm trying to say, you're putting too much emphasis on people's acceptance of you being the most enlightened human. Because it makes no difference if people accept you or not. To follow your advice requires no blind trust. It's pretty basic and common sense actually. 

Edited by Salvijus

Posted (edited)

4 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

I'm trying to say, you're putting too much emphasis on people's acceptance of you being the most enlightened human. Because it makes no difference if people accept you or not. Your advice requires no blind trust. It's pretty basic and common sense actually. 

FYI you're the one who started off with "if everyone accepted you as most enlightened being..".

And not entirely true. If people perceived you as less enlightened then it means you're less close to the truth/true being. Especially if the people you're talking to is interested in that. As a result whatever you're teaching will also be judged that way.

Edited by puporing

Posted (edited)

@puporing It's hard to take you seriously given your signature.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

7 minutes ago, puporing said:

FYI you're the one who started off with "if everyone accepted you as most enlightened being..".

Because I've noticed this pattern of you lamenting how nobody accepts you as what you claim to be. Yet when I ask you of what value is there for others to blindly accept you you say because then you will be able to guide them better. But your advice needs no blind trust even. 

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

@puporing It's hard to take you seriously given your signature.

Not sure what's wrong with it it's literally "whom" I became, the same being that he was, and I only arrived here through his teachings and merging with that mind..

1 minute ago, Salvijus said:

Because I've noticed this pattern of you lamenting how nobody accepts you as what you claim to be. Yet when I ask you of what value is there for others to blindly accept you you say because then you will be able to guide them better. But your advice needs no blind trust even. 

It's not blind though, you can reach close enough to me and basically identify me as a result. But if you're not close then yeah.. that's a problem

1 minute ago, puporing said:

Not sure what's wrong with it it's literally "whom" I became, the same being that he was, and I only arrived here through his teachings and merging with that mind..

Because Christianity is a personality cult, and the worshipping of a human is antithetical to serious consciousness.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Lol. I forgot that I have disabled viewing signatures. It's so cringe.

Posted (edited)

19 minutes ago, puporing said:

It's not blind though, you can reach close enough to me and basically identify me as a result. But if you're not close then yeah.. that's a problem

Blind or not blind. What I find is that it is not necessary to believe in your claims for you to share the wisdom that you have. 

Edited by Salvijus

Posted (edited)

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Because Christianity is a personality cult, and the worshipping of a human is antithetical to serious consciousness.

It's not about worshipping. It's an important pointer. It's literally how my awakenings happened too that "I have returned" (as Him). His main teaching was about Kingdom of Heaven and one of the only teachers who taught about that in spiritual history, as well how to reach it. I mean you have a name to your teachings how is that different?

Edited by puporing

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taiping_Rebellion

"The Taiping Rebellion, also known as the Taiping Civil War or the Taiping Revolution, was a civil war in China between the Manchu-led Qing dynasty and the Hakka-led Taiping Heavenly Kingdom. The conflict lasted for 14 years, from its outbreak in 1850 until the fall of Taiping-controlled Nanjing—which they had renamed Tianjing "heavenly capital"—in 1864. However, the last rebel forces were not defeated until August 1871. Estimates of the conflict's death toll range between 20 and 30 million people, representing 5–10% of China's population at that time.[5] While the Qing ultimately defeated the rebellion, the victory came at a great cost to the state's economic and political viability.

The uprising was led by Hong Xiuquan, an ethnic Hakka who had proclaimed himself to be the brother of Jesus Christ."

The Koan de jour: WHO did that?? :$