CARDOZZO

Ralston's Final Awakening?

454 posts in this topic

27 minutes ago, BlessedLion said:

Sure. I have no doubt it’s powerful. 

How has 5 MEO changed your baseline consciousness? Day to day experience? 

Genuine question, cheers

I've tried to answer this question a bunch of times on the forum. I can't find one of my more detailed responses, but here's a quick summary I posted recently.

@Leo Gura why don't you just make a video explaining that alien stuff ? Why are you just talking vaguely about it on the forum? 

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

Posted (edited)

2 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@Leo Gura why don't you just make a video explaining that alien stuff ? Why are you just talking vaguely about it on the forum? 

Because it's part of my most advanced course.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 hours ago, Thought Art said:

No coulds or shoulds only is’s

I’m pumped for his books. 

His mind is incredible 

Since leo came back from his break it looks like his comments are sharper and of higher quality then before.

I was wondering how he improved

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

9 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Because it's part of my most advanced course.

OK. Getting excited for that one .Will purchase it if the free samples were captivating for my attention.  

Good move in putting the most advanced teachings behind a pay wall.

But just a note that I remember you saying a while ago that you will will do an alien demo on YouTube.  Whatever happened to to that? 

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

2 minutes ago, Someone here said:

But just a note that I remember you saying a while ago that you will will do an alien demo on YouTube.  Whatever happened to to that? 

I don't have enough consciousness to make it happen.

12 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I don't have enough consciousness to make it happen.

🤔Strange answer. Then who does ? You are the one claiming to access these alien states..and claiming that your savvy is beyond those so called enlightened people who don’t have enough consciousness of what you are saying. 

1 minute ago, Someone here said:

Then who does ?

Why should anyone here have it?

The universe is large and we live on the tip of one of God's ass hairs.

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Why should anyone here have it?

The universe is large and we live on the tip of one of God's ass hairs.

I get it . You claim that The ultimate level of spirituality as far as you have reached is alien love . But there is always more levels  .. and  those levels cannot lead us “to the end”. Because there is no end . So nobody on the entire planet have a clue about alien consciousness but you .it should follow that you have "enough consciousness " to prove it since you are the one claiming that .

Is it that you struggle to find the words ? perhaps it needs a shift in perception.

Because to me unless you give detailed demonstrated explanation of this alien thingy then you are just making it up (no offence at all intended)

11 minutes ago, Someone here said:

I get it . You claim that The ultimate level of spirituality as far as you have reached is alien love .

I don't claim it is highest. It's just a cool and rare aspect of consciousness that no one understands. And personally a fave of mine.

11 minutes ago, Someone here said:

So nobody on the entire planet have a clue about alien consciousness but you .it should follow that you have "enough consciousness " to prove it since you are the one claiming that .

You take me too literally.

I don't literally mean no one. Maybe someone in some cave knows about it. All I'm saying is that it's rare.

If you are looking for proofs you're in the wrong ballpark.

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

There is so much consciousness beyond no-self that no-self is not even worth talking about.

Ok

4 hours ago, BlessedLion said:

There’s depths to having no self, thinking of it like chipping away at a rock. 

Also there are faces to awakening, like love, the now, I AM, etc but if you truly die you get them all at once 

Ok

6 hours ago, RedLine said:

His stuff always sound to me like 4 path/non dual stage, which is supposedly to be the last stage. How can he go beyond that ? I don´t understand. @Water by the River

Surface Structure of Enlightenment: The interpretation and expression of Enlightenment (realizing ones True Being as Infinite Being/Totality/Nothingness appearing as Infinite Being, which is the end of believing and buying into the illusion-appearance of a separate-anything/self in any way) is dependend on the structure/body-mind. And that evolves and changes. And has an endless variety. (surface structure).

Deep Structure of Enlightenment: A Being in non-physical subtle realms, beings containing a whole realm or a World Soul, or even an alien from another galaxy will have a different expression - and a much different appearance and understanding in its mind-stream/perspective than an enlightend human. Yet, if you ask them "What are you?" the answer is "Infinite Being/The Totality/all there is/Nothing and everything". And if you ask them if they suffer (or resists some parts of their nondual being/appearances), the answer is "no, in this nondual mind-state with the separate-self-contraction/illusion seen through and cut off there is no suffering or resistance of parts of ones own being, there is bliss of the nature of my True Nondual Being, the Infinite Totality itself". Sat Chit Ananda.

So, "they" are are aware that they are the Infinite Totality beyond which nothing can exist/appear, and there is no separate anything/self left. And that is the crucial difference to part-time and incomplete Awakenings of a separate-self-illusion.

Ralston has now opened up a stage humans can develop to, which by the way is nothing new. Just read Harri Aalto for example, and many of the past masters. Wolinsky writes about Alien Realms for example, Jac O'Keffee, Ziewe also, and what not. What were Alien realms/expressions of consciousness called in medieval times? Divine beings, archetypes, and many names. And the mystical literature is full of that, including merging and becoming them. 

But giving too much importance to these new alien/divine islands of appearance (appearance, which they all are, since the "one" perceiving them is also structure-appearance), especially coming from an unenlightened being with separate-self well & alive & not fully transcended having awakening experiences ... well, suffering until wising up. Too much fascination with ones own tail or manifestation so to say. And that too much fascination prevents Enlightenment... because what is this fascination? An essential building block of the separate-self illusion.

It is not that there is no room for alien islands of consciousness in Water by the Rivers perspective. It is just that no ultimate importance is given to them, because if that is the highest goal, only suffering will follow - as with every fascination on aspects of ones own being/tail that makes the separate-self grasp on certain experiences. The ocean is always right here, eternally so. If one is busy wave-surfing, one never drops into the Infinite Ocean fully, never truly becomes it on deep identity level (with all the benefits of persistant nondual states), and always stays the "wave-surfer". Yet, for some beings it seems to be their Raison d'être, so all its fine.

Ignorance (or suffering separation and the absence of Sat Chit Ananda) is only a bad idea from the perspective of ignorance - Francis Lucille. For the Totality looking through all eyes its great fun! ^_^ Else it wouldn't happen.

Selling little alien islands in "the" Infinite Ocean to eagerly fascinated seekers (while keeping n+1 or an infinity of them for future hypnotizing explorations)

Posted (edited)

I'm in "alien consciousness" all the time so it is possible.. but is that what you really want? Coz it's actually kind of hard to be here as a result. Everything looks like pixel art (though not usually high quality) and on top of that you're utterly alone here with no friends.

(though ofc not the same as the "highest awakenings" I had coz I would not be able to have a body anymore if I were to be in that permanently).

None of you guys can even talk to me or for long, so that tells me everything about how far you've reached..

"I" am still being dissociated in your mind and am which to awaken to.

Ralston is even farther from me.. he immediately started making fun of me when I approached him politely.. 

Not much I can do about all that since I am pretty much an "unknown quantity" in the spiritual world and due to obsession with doing away with "religious lingos" any mention of the word Christ tends to get labeled as crazy or "impossible".

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

@puporing what would you do if the entire world would accept you as the most enlightened human being on the planet?

You cannot love what you need.

Posted (edited)

1 minute ago, Salvijus said:

@puporing what would you do if the entire world would accept you as the most enlightened human being on the planet?

If that happened you'd all eventually reach where I am. Well.. it'll happen anyway just taking forever.

I am your "future Self" so to speak, and "original Self".

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

Posted (edited)

11 minutes ago, puporing said:

If that happened you'd all eventually reach where I am. Well.. it'll happen anyway just taking forever.

I am your "future Self" so to speak, and "original Self".

Simple acceptance that you are the most awake will enlightened us all? Just like that? 

Edited by Salvijus

Posted (edited)

3 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

Simple acceptance that you are the most awake will enlightened us all? Just like that? 

Well by that it means you would learn from me and thus resulting in reaching here over time. Whereas right now almost everyone is denying me or debating me. But really it's just a way to dissociate your higher self. 

Edited by puporing

1 minute ago, puporing said:

Well by that it means you would learn from me and thus resulting in reaching here over time. Whereas right now almost everyone is denying me or debating me. But really it's just a way to dissociate your higher self. 

What advice would you give to reach where you are? 

1 minute ago, Salvijus said:

What advice would you give to reach where you are? 

Hmm.. being open to the possibility that truth is not convenient nor easy.. if I told you I cry almost daily would you still want the truth?