CARDOZZO

Ralston's Final Awakening?

454 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, Sugarcoat said:

I don’t get this thing about deeper and deeper awakenings, different kinds of awakenings this and that. Either there is a sense of self or there’s no sense of fricking self it’s that simple isn’t it

There’s depths to having no self, thinking of it like chipping away at a rock. 

Also there are faces to awakening, like love, the now, I AM, etc but if you truly die you get them all at once 

Lions Heart is my YouTube Channel- Syncing Masculinity and Consciousness

Lions Heart YouTube

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

And Ralston still has yet to awaken to Love.

And beyond Love, Alien Love.

That’s true. It’s the reason I didn’t do the Apprenticeship. Although I’m kinda regretting that now, it’s his last one

Lions Heart YouTube

Because it is alien relative to human consciousness.

The reason you call aliens alien is because they are so strange and different from humans.

There exists consciousness which is totally trans-human, this includes trans-spiritual-human.

All of human spirituality is a very small island of consciousness within a vast ocean. Alien Consciousness is another island within that ocean. It feels very alien, so that's why I call it that. Whether some aliens in our universe actually have such consciousness is irrelevant.

Does it feel good/loving? 

Lions Heart YouTube

1) Not as a stable permanent state.

Then honestly what’s the point? I have no interest in temporary states, my focus is baseline everyday experience and increasing my consciousness there 

Lions Heart YouTube

6 hours ago, Salvijus said:

It's funny because all these years he was saying there's nothing beyond this, there's nothing beyond this. And now this. What a slap in a face to all the nondualist here, haha. But he also slapped himself in the face :D this is funny ngl... 

Yep. Honestly I’m in disbelief. And kinda have a massive consciousness boner 

Lions Heart YouTube

14 minutes ago, BlessedLion said:

Then honestly what’s the point?

Well then, lock yourself in your closet and throw away the key, cause what's the point?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Posted (edited)

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

As I have said, enlightened people are bullshitting themselves. They are not even close to maximimizing their Consciousness.

Alien Consciousness is beyond anything any enlightened human understands. And it cannot be reached through self-inquiry, contemplation, or meditation.

No one understands what I am talking about.

You know this is gaslighting right? Go back and listen to your own video 😀  You don't know what another person has reached.  Of course, if that person did realize it via meditation he sure as hell wouldn't allow this type of gaslighting to affect him 😀  still - it's kind of disappointing to see.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

Well then, lock yourself in your closet and throw away the key, cause what's the point?

I don’t see what you’re pointing at. Maybe you’re saying that this is all just a temporary experience anyway so why do anything? In the end it’s all just God dreaming so why not dream locking yourself in a closet? 

The point for me of doing consciousness work (at a baseline level) is that I can slowly and stably awaken and see the fruits of that in my day to day life, even though the day to day life is a dream, I enjoy how the spiritual awakening path is laid out in the human level. 

I guess the point is that my life gets richer and richer as I become more conscious and the path unfolds itself. Less suffering, misery, etc. 

But maybe my goals are different regarding spirituality. I don’t like to trip and go into God mind if it’s not going to come with me or change my state of experience in a lasting way 

Lions Heart YouTube

4 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

if that person did realize it via meditation

The whole attitude here regarding the power of meditation/contemplation is absurd. 

Ramana Maharshi

Ralston

Wilber

Adyashanti 

Buddha & Christ (if they existed) 

All claim you don’t psychedelics to awaken  And they did it without them. 

Psychedelics are a thing within consciousness, the whole thing is consciousness, it’s you! Why would you not be able to uncover you naturally?

Lions Heart YouTube

Posted (edited)

@BlessedLion

9 minutes ago, BlessedLion said:

The whole attitude here regarding the power of meditation/contemplation is absurd. 

Ramana Maharshi

Ralston

Wilber

Adyashanti 

Buddha & Christ (if they existed) 

All claim you don’t psychedelics to awaken  And they did it without them. 

Psychedelics are a thing within consciousness, the whole thing is consciousness, it’s you! Why would you not be able to uncover you naturally?

In his gaslighting episode he says he was gaslit about psychedelics and I know he probably was/is .but I feel he should set a better example and not do the same thing here regarding self inquiry/meditation.   

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

11 hours ago, OBEler said:

@Leo Guramaybe now a good time to make an interview with him? Comparing his new awakening with one of your countless awakenings from 5 Meo? 

Oh, interesting, new times new ways for Ralston, maybe, who knows?

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

Posted (edited)

7 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

Do you realize that this right here will clarify to a lot what you mean by Alien Consciousness. I'm sure a lot of us, including myself, thought you were referring to actual Aliens when you speak about Alien consciousness or awakening. 

I never assumed that, although I contemplated it as a possibility 

Edited by Davino

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Because it is alien relative to human consciousness.

The reason you call aliens alien is because they are so strange and different from humans.

There exists consciousness which is totally trans-human, this includes trans-spiritual-human.

It feels Intelligently Alien, like next Evolution of Mind. Futuristic Consciousness & High Mind

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, BlessedLion said:

Psychedelics are not only a figment of consciousness, they are actually Consciousness itself. So in Actuality consciousness interacts with consciousness and changes states naturally, as all is the same soup 🍲

Edited by Davino

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

You know this is gaslighting right? Go back and listen to your own video 😀  You don't know what another person has reached.  Of course, if that person did realize it via meditation he sure as hell wouldn't allow this type of gaslighting to affect him 😀  still - it's kind of disappointing to see.

I understand your disappointment. I felt it when you first gaslit me about the unreality of Alien Consciousness. So I guess now we understand each other ;)

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, BlessedLion said:

Yep. Honestly I’m in disbelief. 

It's a good lesson in self-deception. 

27 minutes ago, Davino said:

Psychedelics are not only a figment of consciousness, they are actually Consciousness itself. So in Actuality consciousness interacts with consciousness and changes states naturally, as all is the same soup 🍲

Exactly. I’m in agreement with you there. 

So why would you need them? Or better yet, why would it be impossible to have the same awakenings and insights without them?

It’s all consciousness anyway, that’s like scientists doing science within God and claiming there’s no God. 

Lions Heart YouTube

@BlessedLion Ask those questions to 5meo, maybe you're lucky and they get answered.

It's like you are telling me why water is wet. It is wet what more can I say, come and see its wetness and you'll see.

Take a 500mg challenge and you'll be answered beyond all doubts. Go to the golden chicken.

3 minutes ago, Davino said:

@BlessedLion Ask those questions to 5meo, maybe you're lucky and they get answered.

It's like you are telling me why water is wet. It is wet what more can I say, come and see its wetness and you'll see.

Take a 500mg challenge and you'll be answered beyond all doubts. Go to the golden chicken.

Sure. I have no doubt it’s powerful. 

How has 5 MEO changed your baseline consciousness? Day to day experience? 

Genuine question, cheers

Lions Heart YouTube

@Davino Also what is your take on solipsism?

Do you think I’m a seperate consciousness with a full experience over here or just a picture on a screen? A figment of your mind and that’s all? 

Lions Heart YouTube