CARDOZZO

Ralston's Final Awakening?

454 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Sugarcoat said:

@Leo Gura do aliens have that as their everyday consciousness, if there are any?

I know nothing of aliens per se.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

And Ralston still has yet to awaken to Love.

And beyond Love, Alien Love.

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I know nothing of aliens per se.

Ok but why is it called alien consciousness then? How would you know it’s that

Posted (edited)

7 minutes ago, Sugarcoat said:

Ok but why is it called alien consciousness then? How would you know it’s that

Because it is alien relative to human consciousness.

The reason you call aliens alien is because they are so strange and different from humans.

There exists consciousness which is totally trans-human, this includes trans-spiritual-human.

All of human spirituality is a very small island of consciousness within a vast ocean. Alien Consciousness is another island within that ocean. It feels very alien, so that's why I call it that. Whether some aliens in our universe actually have such consciousness is irrelevant.

Edited by Leo Gura

Posted (edited)

9 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

The reason you call aliens alien is because they are so strange and different from humans.

There exists consciousness which is totally trans-human, this includes trans-spiritual-human.

All of human spirituality is a very small island of consciousness within a vast ocean. Alien Consciousness is another island within that ocean. It feels very alien, so that's why I call it that. Whether some aliens in our universe actually have such consciousness is irrelevant.

But if you succeed to live that, it means your brain is able of this isn't it ?

In his book, Joe Dispenza talk how people can see things like colors that do not exist under the influence of "5 MeO indoleamine".

Edited by Schizophonia

The devil is in the details.

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Schizophonia said:

But if you succeed to live that, it means your brain is able of this isn't it ?

1) Not as a stable permanent state.

2) It's not about brain at that point, it's about consciousness and jailbreaking the human mind. The human mind is a very narrow thing, even after enlightenment. It is still locked into a human mode of operation.

3) Don't forget, you're not actually human. You are Consciousness cosplaying as human. So you can in fact transcend all human limits, at least for a while. Discovering Alien Consciousness is about unlocking the human mind so deeply that you transcend being human.

4) Consciousness does not have a human brain. It is imagining a human brain.

Edited by Leo Gura

Posted (edited)

6 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

2) It's not about brain at that point, it's about consciousness and jailbreaking the human mind. The human mind is a very narrow thing, even after enlightenment. It is still locked into a human mode of operation.

3) Don't forget, you're not actually human. You are Consciousness cosplaying as human. So you can in fact transcend all human limits, at least for a while.

You cannot access alien mind right now because you take a break from psychedelics became of health reasons.

I just hope you don't forget how to access this state until your alien mind course comes out.

The mind forgets fast... especially unusual states of consciousness .

Edited by OBEler

25 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Ok I understand 

2 minutes ago, OBEler said:

The mind forgets fast... especially unusual states of consciousness .

I got a good memory of it.

Brain Machine Interfaces will help induce specific states of consciousness.

After some enlightenment experiences, I think it is all about exploration & truth.

The #1 priority for myself is achieving higher levels of consciousness & extreme creativity to create, invent, share, build cool things.

Doing Spirituality/Enlightenment as a way to become a genius polymath.

It's funny because all these years he was saying there's nothing beyond this, there's nothing beyond this. And now this. What a slap in a face to all the nondualist here, haha. But he also slapped himself in the face :D this is funny ngl... 

You cannot love what you need.

31 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I think people find the word "alien" distracting and it makes them think of Paul. Wouldn't "non-human" consciousness be more accurate?

15 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

3) Don't forget, you're not actually human. You are Consciousness cosplaying as human. So you can in fact transcend all human limits, at least for a while. Discovering Alien Consciousness is about unlocking the human mind so deeply that how transcend being human.

4) Consciousness does not have a human brain. It is imagining a human brain.

Nice description and interesting implications. This helps bridge the concept for those of us who haven't experienced it.

If in the future, 5meo use is adapted with a precise and efficient delivery system using technology, I wonder if it could be used to consistently push the human experience to unthinkable levels. Perhaps it'd involve some kind of permanent implant or something.

11 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I got a good memory of it.

Will you ever do psychedelics again or is that done for you now?

35 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Do you realize that this right here will clarify to a lot what you mean by Alien Consciousness. I'm sure a lot of us, including myself, thought you were referring to actual Aliens when you speak about Alien consciousness or awakening. From what you've written here what you're referring to is a new state of consciousness, a different awakening than you've experienced before; so different, it seems alien, alienated from the rest, like mind-blowing. Previously I thought you meant actual Aliens. 

Know thyself....

19 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

It's funny because all these years he was saying there's nothing beyond this, there's nothing beyond this. And now this. What a slap in a face to all the nondualist here, haha. But he also slapped himself in the face :D this is funny ngl... 

Right.

He is fucking honest and open.

Imagine for him discovering a "new kind of consciousness".

The work is never done. NEVER.

Infinity!

38 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Ah, „that“ ocean. And who or what is „the“ ocean again? Who or what is perceiving all its endless islands  again? „Who“ is the alien again?

What if nothing is alian in existence? 😮 

You cannot love what you need.