DocWatts

Trump's 2024 Plans For A Coup Revealed

7 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Tldr; MAGA election deniers are being put on election boards in swing states across the country, who are planning to refuse to certify the 2024 election results if Trump loses, based on bogus claims of fraud.

While anyone who's familiar with Trump's efforts to overturn the 2020 election shouldn't be surprised by this, it's an incredibly dangerous development. Most of the Republicans who weren't willing to break the law to keep Trump in power have been removed from the Republican Party since 2020, replaced with MAGA cronies who are willing and eager to assist Trump in his coup.

More people getting out to Vote, and Trump losing by wider margins in counties with MAGA election deniers on election boards will make this coup less likely to succeed. Additionally, the Department of Justice needs to be ruthless in prosecuting attempts at election interference.

Edited by DocWatts

I'm writing a philosophy book! Check it out at : https://7provtruths.org/

@DocWatts In today's interview with Stephanopoulos, Vance said if he was VP he wouldn't have certified the 2020 election.

Posted (edited)

JD Vance is more dangerous than Trump. He is actually competent enough to execute a successful coup, which Trump is not.

Together they make for an extremely dangerous combo.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

An interesting take by a left-wing activist:

Her perspective is essentially that this is not new and that the Dems are ready for something like this.

Posted (edited)

42 minutes ago, aurum said:

An interesting take by a left-wing activist:

Her perspective is essentially that this is not new and that the Dems are ready for something like this.

She's %100 right.

The relevant point is that in our current era, literally a third of the country believes the Big Lie that the last election was illegitimate, and are ready to justify and support a coup with little to no reservations.

So while Republicans have been trying to game the system and see what they can get away with as far as giving themselves unfair advantages, they've never been more emboldened than they are right now.

So we have to be ready for them 

Edited by DocWatts

I'm writing a philosophy book! Check it out at : https://7provtruths.org/

Wishing Kamala Harris the best. 

My name is Reena Gerlach and I'm a woman of few words. 

If the world was sane, Trump would receive life in prison for crimes against democracy. 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?