Asia P

What do you think about Karmamudra or sex without orgasms?

8 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

https://youtu.be/XUzggtYQ9ic?si=KNQd3aPs2kwkKnXm

In summary this guy explains that when a man and a woman have sex, kundalini energy is created. And the orgasm is the release and the loss of all the precious energy. So if sex is done without orgasm, the energy stays into the body and goes into all the chackras, also the upper ones and leds to awakenings. (And also to a loving, happy and stable relationships as well. Because all the desire for the other is not consumed into the orgasm) 

Im so curious about your opinions and experiences of this if you have

Edited by Asia P

Sounds interesting; but I don't agree when you say that the desire for the other is consumed in the orgasm. It's simple a release of energy. Have you ever orgasmed with your partner simultaneously, at the same time? It's truly magic. 

Also, quoting Osho:

"In orgasm, you come close to death because the ego disappears for a moment. That’s why orgasm and death have a very close association. In a deep orgasm, you forget yourself. There is no ‘I,’ no ego, just pure being, just an energy vibrating. This is why orgasm has a great appeal—it gives you a taste of death. The same happens in death itself. In death, the ego dissolves completely. The body is left behind, the mind is left behind, only pure consciousness remains."

Osho viewed both as pathways to experiencing a state of egolessness, where the illusion of the self dissolves, revealing a deeper, more profound reality. So in my opinion what we should do is make love with someone meaningful, have deep and passionate sex, that leads both to an extremely deep orgasm. Then you can both become one and truly unite❤️

How would you call it sex if it's without orgasms? 

My name is Reena Gerlach and I'm a woman of few words. 

On 8/10/2024 at 2:55 AM, manuel bon said:

Sounds interesting; but I don't agree when you say that the desire for the other is consumed in the orgasm. It's simple a release of energy. Have you ever orgasmed with your partner simultaneously, at the same time? It's truly magic. 

Also, quoting Osho:

"In orgasm, you come close to death because the ego disappears for a moment. That’s why orgasm and death have a very close association. In a deep orgasm, you forget yourself. There is no ‘I,’ no ego, just pure being, just an energy vibrating. This is why orgasm has a great appeal—it gives you a taste of death. The same happens in death itself. In death, the ego dissolves completely. The body is left behind, the mind is left behind, only pure consciousness remains."

Osho viewed both as pathways to experiencing a state of egolessness, where the illusion of the self dissolves, revealing a deeper, more profound reality. So in my opinion what we should do is make love with someone meaningful, have deep and passionate sex, that leads both to an extremely deep orgasm. Then you can both become one and truly unite❤️

Nice

Know thyself....

1 hour ago, Buck Edwards said:

How would you call it sex if it's without orgasms? 

Because sex is sex and orgasm is orgasm. One can be without the other. Both are separate kinds of energy and can exist without the other. Orgasms can occur without sex. 

Know thyself....

@Princess Arabia

On 11/08/2024 at 6:53 PM, Princess Arabia said:

Because sex is sex and orgasm is orgasm. One can be without the other. Both are separate kinds of energy and can exist without the other. Orgasms can occur without sex. 

Exactly.

On 10/08/2024 at 8:55 AM, manuel bon said:

Also, quoting Osho:

This is so sweet

46 minutes ago, Asia P said:

This is so sweet

Yeah, I agree. Osho has great teachings imo!