Butters

Why can't Gurus have sex with their followers?

77 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Some people say a shared orgasm or a spiritual bliss experience are the highest states there are. (I'm not sure what high means but)

Pick up your kid, your partner, or the person you love the most in the world, and tell them how you feel about them while you hold each other.

Now magnify that to the entire room, the world, your emotions, everything you are, were, have ever been or ever will be. Every animal, every surface, every thought, every action/reaction <----- If you can hold this state for long enough, opinions vary some say weeks, some say less or more, you will experience infinite, unconditional love because you will have no condition to experience it. I don't want to bias it more than that, only to say that a physical orgasm doesn't come close.

Any Guru who hasn't had an infinite love awakening can't put this into perspective for you, but hopefully, I got a bit closer.

Edited by BlueOak

Posted (edited)

A guru has sex with the entire hall of people all at once when he merges his heart with all of them in his infinite love conciousness and becomes one with them. 

Edited by Salvijus

You cannot love what you need.

Posted (edited)

4 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

A guru has sex with the entire hall of people all at once when he merges his heart of all of them in his infinite love conciousness and becomes one with them. 

This would be conditional and limited to that condition, or whatever condition was put on it. 

Unconditional love requires nothing at all but love. No action, reaction, it doesn't require sex, or merging, or anything.

If anyone wants to try it, start at the beginning of this thread try to love every word said, and every tone, and every poster, when you get one you find hard, you'll see your own conditions staring you in the face.

Edited by BlueOak

1 minute ago, BlueOak said:

This would be conditional and limited to that condition, or whatever condition was put on it. 

Unconditional love requires nothing at all but love. No action, reaction, it doesn't require sex, or merging, or anything.

If anyone wants to try it, start at the beginning of this thread try to love every word said, and every tone, and every poster, when you get one you find hard, you'll see your own conditions staring you in the face.

Love is merging and love is sexual union. Those things are synonymous. 

Just now, Salvijus said:

Love is merging and love is sexual union. Those things are synonymous. 

That is your condition. When you don't have it anymore you'll be able to love a rock, the sky, these words, the person you hate, the stars, everything you are.

Posted (edited)

Sex is just profound intimacy between two bodies. 

Being with a guru is intimacy on the level of your soul. 

The effort of intercourse is to achieve that soul union. A guru does it with a hall full of people all at once without lifting his buttocks of the chair. 

Edited by Salvijus

1 minute ago, BlueOak said:

That is your condition. When you don't have it anymore you'll be able to love a rock, the sky, these words, the person you hate, the stars, everything you are.

That would feel in experience like having sex with the universe. That's what I'm trying to say. You can't seperate love, union and sex. They all go together. You just have to change your idea of what sex is. It's not lust. It's devine bliss. 

9 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

That would feel in experience like having sex with the universe. That's what I'm trying to say. You can't seperate love, union and sex. They all go together. You just have to change your idea of what sex is. It's not lust. It's devine bliss. 

You can separate them. Sex is a label that doesn't point to "divine bliss", if you want to say divine bliss, just say divine bliss. Sex is the act between two (or more) lovers, meant to be used for procreation, but humans have evolved enough to be able to use it for fun. I heard animals don't have sex for fun, but I don't know for sure, maybe some more intelligent ones do. 

-1/12 is Infinity 

Posted (edited)

20 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

First if it helps: In this context, there is no sex with the universe because you are the universe. That's probably something you are missing in the way you are relating it. (But I keep feeling this thought needs refinement and some adjustment on a re-read)

Didn't feel at all like sex when it happened to me. I am open to my definition of sex being limited. I was conserving all my sexual energy at the time too so that might track. People tell me we live and are born into wombs, our mother, the earth, etc. We grow and are nurtured, that the earth's primary function is reproduction to preserve DNA, so it follows that would be reflected in the universe too.

Either I disappeared or the reality did, both is answer I am going with. It was white, cloudy, and felt like something I can barely describe now, it's hard to put it into words. Everything was love, all of it without any kind of condition or mental construct, and the white cloudy aftereffect lingered for days afterward. I remember seeing a hazy white at the train station around me even two days later.

When I have sex, I feel a certain amount of love inside myself for the partner I am with, connection, and care. I am focused on them, focused on the moment and the experience, when I have an orgasm I feel a momentary high and then relief. I assume that's the same for most people, but we don't talk about it so who really knows.

When I had this spiritual experience everything was love, it was so profound, the only way I can describe it to you is if you really love someone in this world and are feeling it right now, and then it is amplified to infinity, where your entire body and every sense you have becomes it. 

Edited by BlueOak

Posted (edited)

Oh, look what popped up on my youtube algo, premiering now. 

Edited by Dodo

-1/12 is Infinity 

When sexual energy is in the genitals. It's called Kundalini. When sexual energy rises to higher centers into the heart it becomes love. But it's the same energy. Tho it feels very differently. 

All energy is sexual energy actually. Just takes different forms. 

11 minutes ago, Dodo said:

Oh, look what popped up on my youtube algo, premiering now. 

This video probably talks about what I just said. 

17 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

When sexual energy is in the genitals. It's called Kundalini. When sexual energy rises to higher centers into the heart it becomes love. But it's the same energy. Tho it feels very differently. 

That makes sense as to why we are relating it differently. Love and Sex.

Would you also say, all sexual energy is energy and reverse it? That there would be no difference, other than what you've chosen as the label. So all sexual energy is love it just takes different forms?

I guess I have a lot of associations with sex and several of them are negative these days. Thanks for the chat, this highlighted a couple of pieces I need to think about more.

2 minutes ago, BlueOak said:

Would you also say, all sexual energy is energy and reverse it? That there would be no difference, other than what you've chosen as the label. So all sexual energy is love it just takes different forms?

Yes. Shakti is good word for it imo. 

Posted (edited)

47 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

This video probably talks about what I just said. 

Why don't you watch it? It's about Daoism, so it could be talking about the same energies, but its from a different tradition. Might have some things you don't know, imagine that 

Edited by Dodo

-1/12 is Infinity 

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, BlueOak said:

I literally did this on stage the same night and nobody was on board with my sex cult idea. It bombed. So I guess we can say that actualized members are more open minded than comedy audiences. 

Edited by Butters

1 hour ago, Dodo said:

Why don't you watch it? It's about Daoism, so it could be talking about the same energies, but its from a different tradition. Might have some things you don't know, imagine that 

Bruh, you should be in marketing business, haha. 

I watched Russell Brand video tho. It was really good. 

On 02/08/2024 at 6:13 AM, Ajay0 said:

Sex is not forbidden in the left-handed path of tantra, provided the Guru has the proper qualifications for it, and can guide the disciple or partner to higher states of consciousness. But the left-handed path is very hard and the erring aspirant can easily move to lower states of consciousness instead.

I have to concur it is incredibly hard. And you have to go through many swings of a pendulum from one extreme to another to start recognising the mind is using lower consciousness urges to manipulate and when it is in higher consciousness in a state of unconditional love where is the universe loving itself.

I discovered this when I was projecting my urges onto another person creating expectations in the mind which were not met and then resulting in disappointment and extreme emotions of pain in the chest where I ended up shutting myself down from feeling the emotions just to avoid the pain.

I eventually realised that whenever I turned that energy back in on myself and raised it up through my centres, it created a type of confidence and self-assuredness that reached the heart and turned into self love and a state of complete ecstasy. I expressed it through dance and started to study tantra.

It was a difference between externalising the energy and internalising the energy to heal myself from the inside and become a completely fulfilled being. From the place of fulfilment I found that I could use sexual energy to heal other people so long as I did not descend into lower consciousness urges.. the problem with the urges is that when you interact with a person who is not healed themselves that person can descend into feelings of guilt shame and regret feeling that they have been abused. If you are a Guru, who is to use sexual energy as a healing tool and a tool to guide people into states of Godhead ecstasy you have to be very careful about the level of development of the person that you were interacting with. sex is absolutely divine. It is the one split into the two and the two interacting and you can guide people into that so long as you don’t use it for your own satisfaction and urges it is very hard particularly if you come across a person that provokes a very strong feeling in your heart, and what I’ve noticed is whenever you go through that Harte opening process using sexual energy you start to love everyone and everything. You don’t seek anything in another person. You don’t need anything in another person to fulfil yourself because you are already fulfilled therefore whenever your heart is open in that stage you are giving not taking.. there is definitely a certain level of awareness and control required to stop the mind from descending into the lower human and I’m iStick urges so one must always be aware and responsible when using that energy to guide or heal someone.

but yes it is. It’s a hard path when it is in the state of balance with another person. It is absolutely and completely beautiful and ecstatic. I just there are no words that I can express for that moment where the universe is completely and utterly in love with itself, experiencing itself and excepting itself completely and wholly. 
when I’m in that state I don’t even need anybody to be around because I generate that feeling within myself that energy within myself it’s so powerful. It has the ability to create or destroy. I take it as the most potent universal force or power or rather should I say, formless mental principal . having been completely suppressed all of my life due to a sexual disorder I didn’t want anything to do with sex because of the fear of people thinking that I must be perverted because of the very sexual nature of my condition so I completely and utterly shut it down and suppressed it. Years of celibacy and meditation and reality deconstruction led me to the source or the absolute singularity to understand absolutely everything is pure imagination within awareness.. but coming back from that reintegrating everything and the human experience led me to awaken that sexual energy as a part of myself that had been suppressed for so many years. it healed me it healed. My wife was also incredibly suppressed and within the last two weeks our sexual relationship has gone to something that was lacking any intimate or physical affection whatsoever to something that you would see in the books of the Kama Sutra, the power of this healing ability is absolutely standing and my mind is totally blown.