Butters

Why can't Gurus have sex with their followers?

77 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

If tried to see if I can think during an orgasm, you surely can

Well..then you are having lame ass weak ass orgasms . If you have mind blowing earth shattering orgasms you will be dead mentally. 

And yes ..you can achieve it via other mediums .not just sex. Like smoking Marlboro Gold at midnight while looking up to the moon .

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

7 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Isn't God everything, so by this definition, dog poop is divine.

bon appétit

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

12 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Well..then you are having lame ass weak ass orgasms . If you have mind blowing earth shattering orgasms you will be dead mentally.

You have missed the point. I have had many orgasms in my life; surely I can dedicate one of them to do an experiment. This was a self-induced orgasm, btw. The quality of the orgasm has nothing to do with what i was referring to. I was simply testing to see if thought is possible during orgasms and it is.

Know thyself....

40 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Sorry I strongly disagree. 

Sex is divine . Its divinity itself .hell..it's GOD itself .or a window to god . Osho said that the first person who discovered meditation discovered it through an orgasm when he realised that what happens during an orgasm is that the mind is silent . And that's really what we are looking for in sex .the zero mind state .

1523032784221.jpeg

body is trying to keep you a body - read osho's from sex to superconsciousness - sex needs to be dropped, it is just a taste to convince you that there is something blissful available to you, it is your first encounter with the divine ... there is much more and much profounder available

best wishes

6 minutes ago, gettoefl said:

body is trying to keep you a body - read osho's from sex to superconsciousness - sex needs to be dropped, it is just a taste to convince you that there is something blissful available to you, it is your first encounter with the divine ... there is much more and much profounder available

best wishes

Thanks I have read that book actually. And that reference that I mentioned (about discovering meditativeness via sex) is actually from that very book you've mentioned .

There is also nothing in this physical world that feels better than sex . If you're talking about pleasure or ecstasy ..then sex produces the highest rate of dopamine in the brain more than any other activity like eating a delicious meal or socializing or entertainment etc

Meditation during sex is sex on steroids. You can either use sex to reach heaven or hell . Your choice .

God bless ya 🙏

8 minutes ago, Someone here said:

There is also nothing in this physical world that feels better than sex .

Not everybody feels the same and this remark is just relative to you and your experiences. It's not Universal and a given. 

Know thyself....

3 hours ago, aurum said:

You’re thinking with the wrong head my friend.

That cracked up so bad 🤣 Carry on... 🤣

57% paranoid

16 minutes ago, Someone here said:

There is also nothing in this physical world that feels better than sex . If you're talking about pleasure or ecstasy ..then sex produces the highest rate of dopamine in the brain more than any other activity like eating a delicious meal or socializing or entertainment etc

What about sky diving

You cannot love what you need.

9 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

What about sky diving

No sorry 😂. I'd rather get adrenaline high from running or swimming. 

24 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Thanks I have read that book actually. And that reference that I mentioned (about discovering meditativeness via sex) is actually from that very book you've mentioned .

Meditation during sex is sex on steroids. You can either use sex to reach heaven or hell . Your choice .

God bless ya 🙏

everything you said is correct except the last bit ... sex keeps you a body, it's a trap and dead end ... youi won't reach heaven, uniting bodies is just part of the movie, awakening is about a oneness that does not exclude ... that's the road to heaven

thanks for sharing your experience

2 hours ago, Someone here said:

Oh, there are way better feelings than a sexual orgasm. It's infinite.

The Secret of this Universe is You.

Posted (edited)

17 hours ago, Butters said:

But if I was a Guru, my whole cult would be around sex with my female followers. What's the problem with that? My followers get to have the time of their lives while we all enjoy physical contact, which may further enhance our spiritual bonding together. 

In Sanskrit, 'Guru' comes from the root words 'gu' meaning darkness or ignorance and 'ru' meaning remover of that darkness. A Guru is one who removes our darkness in the form of ignorance or unconsciousness, and makes a person aware and mindful and adhering to virtuous conduct.

If the system which the teacher teaches prescribes celibacy and abstinence, then it would be hypocrisy on the part of the teacher to have sexual relations with his disciples. 

This can be very hard in devotional paths,as the kundalini release can results in much higher sex drive and only a well-trained and experienced teacher who has a disciplined lifestyle,good physical-mental fitness, and character can withstand the same, and properly channel it to higher states of consciousness.

This is the reason why scandals are common among priests and spiritual teachers in all religions.

If the teacher is enlightened though, this will not be an issue.

Sex is not forbidden in the left-handed path of tantra, provided the Guru has the proper qualifications for it, and can guide the disciple or partner to higher states of consciousness. But the left-handed path is very hard and the erring aspirant can easily move to lower states of consciousness instead.

Edited by Ajay0

Self-awareness is yoga. - Nisargadatta

Awareness is the great non-conceptual perfection. - Dzogchen

Evil is an extreme manifestation of human unconsciousness. - Eckhart Tole

Posted (edited)

Mooji basically teaches nonduality, and that too in a western atmosphere. I don't think he will insist on moral rules and stuff related to sex as that would drive away most of his western disciples, and would be liberal with them.

Mental health issues and depression amongst western nations is very high and high health care expenses involved ensures that most westerners does not get the treatment they require, and hence it is possible that some of his disciples may be having mental health issues , but is finding peace and tranquility in Mooji's presence and his teachings.

It is said that being in a Buddha's presence can bring about healing through increase in prana/chi. 

Edited by Ajay0

Self-awareness is yoga. - Nisargadatta

Awareness is the great non-conceptual perfection. - Dzogchen

Evil is an extreme manifestation of human unconsciousness. - Eckhart Tole

Posted (edited)

Statutory rape

What you describe is not a spiritual gathering, but an orgy.

If you're into that stuff there is a place for that, just dont corrupt spiritual seekers with your own dark desires.

Keep those only as fantasies at best. 

Edited by Dodo

-1/12 is Infinity 

Posted (edited)

I see you’re taking inspiration from Osho.

Edited by Husseinisdoingfine

أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأشهد أن ليو رسول الله

Sex is no different from other pleasures, if enjoying a spicy and tasty fried meat has a pleasure rating of 5 on a scale of 10, animalistic sex would have something around 9 to 10.

Sex can be done in different forms, and each carries different pleasure levels.

Pure animalistic sex or masturbation with only the urge to quench your thirst or desire without regard for the heart has the highest pleasure and hence the highest pain, especially for those with desires set on a spiritual path. 

Sex with the intention to feel pleasure mutually and connect with your partner romantically has a mixture of both pleasure and bliss.

Tantric sex with a pure intention to connect with eyes and immerse in love with your partner or yourself has lower pleasure and higher bliss.

Anything that is pleasurable is selfish in nature, and hence comes back to you in the form of pain one way or the other. When you are indulging in pleasurable activities like sex, eating, watching shorts or anything else, the activity itself may not be a hindrance to spiritual path, but with what intention you do the activity or how selfish you are while setting your intention or doing it.

18 minutes ago, An young being said:

Sex is no different from other pleasures, if enjoying a spicy and tasty fried meat has a pleasure rating of 5 on a scale of 10, animalistic sex would have something around 9 to 10.

Sex can be done in different forms, and each carries different pleasure levels.

Pure animalistic sex or masturbation with only the urge to quench your thirst or desire without regard for the heart has the highest pleasure and hence the highest pain, especially for those with desires set on a spiritual path. 

Sex with the intention to feel pleasure mutually and connect with your partner romantically has a mixture of both pleasure and bliss.

Tantric sex with a pure intention to connect with eyes and immerse in love with your partner or yourself has lower pleasure and higher bliss.

Anything that is pleasurable is selfish in nature, and hence comes back to you in the form of pain one way or the other. When you are indulging in pleasurable activities like sex, eating, watching shorts or anything else, the activity itself may not be a hindrance to spiritual path, but with what intention you do the activity or how selfish you are while setting your intention or doing it.

WOW, this view is so accurate 😍

👽

4 minutes ago, Lila9 said:

WOW, this view is so accurate 😍

Thank you 💚

26 minutes ago, An young being said:

tasty fried meat

I have read it as "fries" (like potato fries) lol
I can be so blind sometimes to the word meat

👽

5 minutes ago, Lila9 said:

I have read it as "fries" (like potato fries) lol
I can be so blind sometimes to the word meat

Wheat is great, you can make lots of foods out of that! Or did you mean beet as in beetroot?

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀