Hero in progress

Peter ralston thoughts on "toad juice" 5meo

70 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Nemra said:

@Osaid

You need food to have energy to contemplate.

Right, but whether you do or don't contemplate, you never experience Santa.

Describe a thought.

Posted (edited)

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

He refuses it.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks.

If we make a collection thread where everyone writes his own experience how much 5 Meo helped us to get deeper than anything and send him that, maybe that will convince him?

Right now he refuses because he thinks it's just an experience which will vanish and therefore pointless? This argument needs to be destroyed 

Edited by OBEler

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, OBEler said:

Right now he refuses because he thinks it's just an experience which will vanish and therefore pointless? This argument needs to be destroyed 

I don´t think that means is pointless. 

A lot of experiences vanish but that doesn´t mean is pointless.

I can go vacation to a wonderful place, that is an experience, then I come back home I´m not anymore in that experience but that doesn´t mean is pointless. 

@Osaid This kinda blew my mind . 🤯😵‍💫

2 hours ago, Osaid said:

The only reason you would need something to realize a truth is precisely because the truth does not exist right now. That is why you need it. That is why you need psychedelics. That is why you need higher states of consciousness.

Edited by Javfly33

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, OBEler said:

If we make a collection thread where everyone writes his own experience how much 5 Meo helped us to get deeper than anything and send him that, maybe that will convince him?

Haha, of course not!

You're crazy if you think you can convince Ralston of anything he doesn't already agree with.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura

You're crazy if you think you can convince Ralston of anything he doesn't already agree with.

And why is that? Isn't he supposed to be open-minded after all his life experience?

Don't you have the same kind of tendency in some areas? There are certain realizations you aren't willing to change your mind about, aren't there?

Maybe that's what soverignty of mind leads to.

Posted (edited)

48 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Haha, of course not!

Yeah maybe it's too crazy to think of but it's not impossible.

What me concerns after reading some of his replies: He is such an typical old man , not flexible enough to turn around. Always stuck in his paradigm although he wrote so much good books on how to break out of it. It's too sad.

Edited by OBEler

3 hours ago, Osaid said:

Not speculation. Two experiences is a belief.

"5-MeO makes me more conscious" perpetuates that exact belief.

5-MeO might temporarily remove the belief, which in turn creates beliefs about the experience like "it made me more conscious", which is just the perpetuation of the same belief. When someone who does a bunch of psychedelics comes up to Ralston and tells him that, he can see that the belief is still operating just from that statement.

You don't need a psychedelic experience to undo the belief precisely because the belief isn't true in the first place. It's not something he can only claim after having hundreds of psychedelic experiences because it is absolutely true, which means the belief can be falsified from anywhere, with or without psychedelics. That is what it means for something to be absolutely true. It requires no relative parameters.

You don't need psychedelics to realize that Santa doesn't exist precisely because Santa does not exist. The only reason you would need something to realize a truth is precisely because the truth does not exist right now. That is why you need it. That is why you need psychedelics. That is why you need higher states of consciousness.

Do 5meo deep enough and long enough, all that talk will fly out the window, real quick.

Psychedelic Consciousness is King.

If you trip consistently you can't lie to yourself like that. Sober spirituality is so comfy, isn't it? 

It's just so easy to falsify those claims by yourself. Say someone is reading this thread. How to know truth you may ask? 

Simple, buy yourself some good old 5meo-Dmt. Take over a period of time 500mg and see how your spiritual practices feel like in contrast. It's like returning to the paleolithic! They get synergized by your tripping but cannot level up to Psychedelic Consciousness.

I don't make the rules. I talk about what has worked for me, after trying everything that can be tried, to see for myself. Psychedelic Consciousness is King.

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

Posted (edited)

10 minutes ago, Davino said:

Do 5meo deep enough and long enough, all that talk will fly out the window, real quick.

If you trip consistently you can't lie to yourself like that. Sober spirituality is so comfy, isn't it? 

It's just so easy to falsify those claims by yourself. Say someone is reading this thread. How to know truth you may ask? 

Simple, buy yourself some good old 5meo-Dmt. Take over a period of time 500mg and see how your spiritual practices feel like in contrast. It's like returning to the paleolithic! They get synergized by your tripping but cannot level up to Psychedelic Consciousness.

I don't make the rules. I talk about what has worked for me, after trying everything that can be tried, to see for myself. Psychedelic Consciousness is King.

I absolutely can confirm this. 

And people will for sure understand, if they take themselves many times 5 Meo.

People don't understand that there is depth in anything. And realizing how unreal Santa clause is has also many depth. 

Edited by OBEler

5 minutes ago, OBEler said:

And people will for sure understand, if they take themselves many times 5 Meo.

It is so my friend. We see it here in the psychedelic subforum again and again. How deep spiritual practitioners get mind blown by 5meo and how it helps them grow beyond expectations in their path.

In the end, we gravitate towards the most effective. What makes me most conscious? Meditation, Yoga or 5meo. Figure it out.

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

23 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Maybe that's what soverignty of mind leads to.

@Leo Gura soverignty can co exist with being open. 

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Haha, of course not!

Old folks are stuck in there ways after all 

Posted (edited)

48 minutes ago, Davino said:

I have to agree. ive been meditating intensively for the better part of 3 years now (1-2 hours a day), and while it has yielded magnificent results and insights, and a dramatic increase in baseline consciosuness, its fucking childsplay compared to psychedelic states.

although i would say it seems meditation does allow for different kind of insights than pscyhedelic states, due to the longevity and consistensy of the  baseline increases

Edited by emil1234

Psychedelics are always going to be more powerful when coupled with spiritual practice such as 

Meditation, kriya yoga, honesty, moral action, celebacy ect 

Also perhaps using psychedelics in till your ready to live a sober spiritual life, they may be the catalyst but should not be completely relied upon forever, this is a great video from someone who has alot of experience with using psychedelics for spiritual growth and has moved to the next stage 

11 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Of course.

But also, he hasn't done it so he's just speculating.

And calling it "toad juice" reveals his contempt and disrespect for this magical chemical. It's like spitting in God's face. A disappointing move for one of Ralston's intelligence.

@Leo GuraI assume that this is also some kind of self deception and self bias because as you said, he thinks he knows but doesn't really.  Can you and the others please help me elaborate on this chain of thought because I need to shatter this myth that enlightened teachers are free of this. 

Posted (edited)

Yes it's brutal reality how someone like Peter Ralston who is known for being one of the most conscious man on earth still acts and thinks like an old stubborn close minded man with all his bias.

How on earth is this possible. Maybe nature shapes you more than anything. No one is save from self bias.

Edited by OBEler

I think to Peter Ralston psychedelics users are puppets and in a way he is right.

Peter Ralston did not only make great leap in consciousness, he also is a very effective human being.

It does not matter how much Love you reached through psychedelics and how much you transcend the dream, eventually you’ll come back to the limitations of your own dream and you will have to deal with those. 

In a way, sober consciousness work really IS more powerful than working with psychedelics.

I’m sure lots of psychedelics users reached higher states of consciousness than Ramana Maharshi through psychedelics but it does not mean they are as effective as he is at Life. 

In a way consciousness does care if insights are really embodied in day to day life and it does care about « permanence » of states.

I know for a fact my friends that are psychedelics users are even more full of shits humans. As an exemple I talked to them about a subject or a sport that they practiced for 2years or more. When it’s talking time, they seem really passionate, they tell me how good they are, they use very sophisticated terms. I am more likely to tell them how bad I am and in the end when we come to the real practice of the subject or the sport in question I realize how bad they really are and how much of pro bullshiters and arrogants they are.

Of course I know this exemple of sport is dumb but to me this illustrates perfectly how psychedelics users can be even more disconnected with reality and Truth than non psychedelics users.

Whenever there is an effortless technique, there is an increasing risk for superficial understanding and deceptions.

I do not want to put all psychedelic users in the same bag, I’m sure there are some serious Truth seekers that uses psychedelics but imagine you were Ralston. Imagine all the rats people that did 5meo that came gaslight him about how conscious they are. 

Then what do you expect of him who worked like an animal for his insights to react ? 

and also one last thing I want to add is that if you did lots of sober work and reached a sober effective way of consciousness. Psychedelics can ruin your sober achievements. Psychedelics can affect your health and if your health is reduced, your state of consciousness can also be reduced.

Think about it would you sacrifice decades of sober hard work for 5hours of Intense Love ? 

Peter Ralston refusing to take 5meo and to give credit to it is perfectly understandable.

1 hour ago, emil1234 said:

I would say it seems meditation does allow for different kind of insights than psychedelic states, due to the longevity and consistensy of the baseline increases

Yes!

Some states of consciousness are only accessible via meditation, the only meditative states of consciousness. Same with the yogic states and the psychedelic states. The Salvia state is unaccessible by any other means.

The point is what states are you searching and if you try them all, are them all the same or are there states in of higher refinement?

My claim is that the 5meos are such although it is true some states are inaccessible via Psychedelics in the same way it is in viceversa. 

Posted (edited)

8 hours ago, Starlight321 said:

@Leo GuraI assume that this is also some kind of self deception and self bias because as you said, he thinks he knows but doesn't really.

Maybe he knows and we are full of shit.

Either way there's a good lesson here for you in self-deception ;)

Edited by Leo Gura