tashadwoodfall

I finally had a 5 meo dmt experience

11 posts in this topic

I just got back from a private ceremony with 5 meo dmt and had quite a different experience than what I read others have had.

I took 5 meo dmt twice during the ceremony (I had an opportunity to do it a third time and declined). The first time I went in I feel I almost blacked out and don't remember most of it. All I remember is my logic going too deep but I don't remember what exactly I was thinking about and then I remember saying "OMG" "OMG" "Holy FUCK!" "Holy Shit!" and as I opened my eyes I was in what felt like a different reality as if I have woken up for the first time ever out of the dream of my life. I looked at my hands and felt power throbbing through my body. I felt like there was an earthquake of power within me and I thought "oh man this is going to be fun" when thinking about what now I could do in this new reality.

The second time I went in I just remember feeling a like 'negative' energy in the middle of my forehead sort of like distortion stuck there but I couldn't rationalize it. Then my lower body started shaking uncontrollably and the shaman said it was my shakti energy. When I woke up I once again felt an indescribable power within my body and felt as if I was in a different reality.

I did not experience (or remember) a black void or light like others have described. I don't believe I got any deep insights into the nature of reality because I feel I blacked out almost. I remember feeling like "OMG" "HOLY FUCK" but I don't remember why. Is this my ego protecting itself? I don't know.

I plan to do 5 meo dmt again (when I'm ready) this time with a higher dose because apparently my ego came back both times pretty quickly. I wonder if I will have reactivations and I'm figuring out how to integrate this experience.

I believe the uncontrollable shaking was indeed shakti energy. I'm glad I went to a god realized shaman and through a beautiful 4 hour ceremony.

Hard to say

can be hard to remember the trip 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

You have to do it so many times until it's like ah, yes, total emptiness🥱, ah yes, now reality disintegrates🥱 , oh, it seems that now everything is a black sphincter that folds in on itself 🥱🥱 , ah yes, now opens. open! Unlimited! ahhhhhhhhhhhh

Posted (edited)

[redacted] (posted in wrong thread)

Edited by bambi

On 7/30/2024 at 7:25 PM, tashadwoodfall said:

I plan to do 5 meo dmt again (when I'm ready) this time with a higher dose

No!

Your dose was already too high!

What is the point of tripping if you are blacking out and losing consciousness??

The point is to be more conscious not less conscious.

These damn shamans give you crazy high doses because they don't know what they are doing.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@tashadwoodfall Where did you do the ceremony? And didn't you have any say regarding dosage? Did Shaman at least tell you how much you were getting?

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

No!

What is the point of tripping if you are blacking out and losing consciousness??

These damn shamans give you crazy high doses because they don't know what they are doing.

True, this is the same with Ayahuasca, people g drinking sometimes 2 full cups thinking that more will help, but in the end I hear their experiences and is just cheap talk with nothing substancial to apply in life. People will take lifes to understand that is the quality of your mind that will set the fundation to the experience and not just doses. Of course dose counts too . but from my experience sometimes with a small dose I am able to work in my deconstruction better than big visionary doses. the point is knowing well what are you looking for in a  trip. 

You have to do 5meo alone and step by step. Your mind and your body is going to tell you when you are ready. Of course you need some bravery, because your ego always is going to procrastinate. It's like a process of opening, if you do before time, could be very unpleasant. More than terrifying, like pressing, extremely bad feeling. 

Shamans....well, I guess some do well, and many people is introduced in those substances because them, but for me it's a really bad way to do. If you want to open your being, it's you who have to do, not any shaman

On 06/08/2024 at 8:32 AM, Leo Gura said:

No!

Leo has got the point. Do yourself a favor and by a 5-MeO-DMT vape. Vaping 5MeO is the best way to control your dose.