integration journey

Why do a lot of forum member disappear suddenly?

33 posts in this topic

there is here and there is tiktok, in couple years time most will be there not here

forums are very last century

as for me im here in spirit not ego so every visit is a absolute blessing

though tiktok and its ilk have allure too

5 hours ago, Keryo Koffa said:

Leo and many of us are grounded by our LP, while others awaken so much, they reach Madasamadhi and just:

tenor.gif

😂😂

5 hours ago, FourCrossedWands said:

To be honest, a lot of the posts on this forum are extremely low value posts. Especially in the dating and politics sections. Hundreds of posts with absolute zero value, just endless arguing and mental masturbation. Even reddit is better than this.

Haha yeah. The dating posts are almost cringeworthy… 

The oldest posts on here were amazing. Thoughtful questions were being asked. 

Posted (edited)

9 hours ago, FourCrossedWands said:

To be honest, a lot of the posts on this forum are extremely low value posts. Especially in the dating and politics sections. Hundreds of posts with absolute zero value, just endless arguing and mental masturbation. Even reddit is better than this.

Reddit is such a cesspool of group think and censorship. Yeah, a lot of users here think they are a lot smarter than they really are but at least they don't have the power to effectively silence others over simple disagreements. 

Edited by Basman

Dunno

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

lol I almost don't post but I check nearly everything Leo posts here in the forum. I'm a silent observer... haha

Furthermore one of the reasons I don't post is that except for Leo almost no opinion matters to me.

Think of the possible reasons why. It is all of them. 

16 hours ago, Tudo said:

lol I almost don't post but I check nearly everything Leo posts here in the forum. I'm a silent observer... haha

Furthermore one of the reasons I don't post is that except for Leo almost no opinion matters to me.

Funny, both Leo's responses in this thread aren't worth Jack shit. Some others gave some nice responses and really gave good reasons why they think it's the case, but Leo's were just being funny and idle, not really worth mentioning. This is the person's opinion you value the most. Even on other topics he kids around and other's just real brief responses. His real value is in his work not forum talk. On some topics, yes he does give some good solid advice; but most of his remarks are responding to already written posts or responding to other people's opinions. 

Leo's real work is in the background of this forum, what he puts tremendous thought and energy into, contemplation, consciousness, the mind, reality, etcetc, not pep talk. So in saying what you said, you're better off not even coming here if you don't value anybody else's opinions because it's in the "other" that you might find some real gems.

Know thyself....

On 31.7.2024 at 5:23 PM, gettoefl said:

there is here and there is tiktok, in couple years time most will be there not here

forums are very last century

as for me im here in spirit not ego so every visit is a absolute blessing

though tiktok and its ilk have allure too

On 1.8.2024 at 0:43 AM, Tudo said:

You will miss a lot.

A lot.

I had this thought today too, sooner or later You realize all this talking doesn't really mean anything or gets one anywhere, in the beginning because I don't have anyone else really to discuss this interest we all share its sort of cool, then the drama's start and disagreements and so forth, but then after awhile that is not it either and it seems to be a bit of a waste of time...as it happens on all the forums I've been a part of in regards to my other interests,,

I try not too really limit my time here, mostly its for entertainment and to occupy my mind before I go to bed or work lol, and it brings forth my ego complex when ideas are put forth that are contrary to how I understand things, so it makes me contemplate about it and figure things out in a way, but even that only goes so far, sooner or later the shit has to become a real experience of some sort in one's life and that is not happening from posting or being on the forum..

For sure as a psychedelic resource this is the place to go to explore the how too's and how  much of whatever substance one wants to experiment with, if and when I go in that direction I will for sure use the info shared here and ask questions!

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

@Ishanga I hope you will get the chance one day. Don't wait too long 

Besides that this forum is evolving. So it is not always the same talk, also not always the same people. We all evolve. New techniques, new advanced topics come out, new focus. We had very good posts this year, especially about politics.

Because this forum is addictive. 

Boy I'm trying to quit since a year and I can't. 

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

Posted (edited)

On 31/07/2024 at 4:47 AM, UnlovingGod said:

Or just observers 

I actually pass most of the time to observer the profile page of others to see what they post eheh.

Edited by Schizophonia

The devil is in the details.