integration journey

Why do a lot of forum member disappear suddenly?

33 posts in this topic

I’ve been looking back at the forum posts from 2017 onwards and most of the members from back then don’t post anymore.

I know that life gets in the way but it’s just interesting how many forum members just stop posting even though they used to post high quality stuff. 

Maybe they became enlightened.

:P

Most people are quitters ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Leo has enabled so many men to get hot witch girlfriends that they just don’t have time anymore.

53 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Most people are quitters ;)

Or just observers 

I think most people get excited about Actualized.org, then realise that it’s nearly impossible to live that kind of life. It is possible, but the basics of life take over and then you realise you’re alone on this journey. I’d say 90% of people will never reach the heights of actualized.org.

Posted (edited)

They are bored.

Edited by Schizophonia

The devil is in the details.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if they realised how few people actually respond seriously in this forum and not just play around and try to get attention. It seems to be quite a waste of time oftentimes to write something meaningful here. Imo 90-95% of comments are just garbage, I lose interest posting here, too.

~ There are infinite ways to reunite that which already is one ~

Posted (edited)

I bury their corpses in the desert.

:ph34r:

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

The usual way of a typical forum member: they get spiritual.they try to copy Leo and want to be a coach. They fail. They get depressed and need a break. They leave.

After leaving they still take psychedelics here and there and will watch Leo's videos. But they don't engage in the forum anymore.

It’s too easy to simply listen to Leo’s videos but not actually do the practices. We don’t want to sit there and meditate for an hour…

Posted (edited)

I think many have this attitude that this place is for the lame and some leave as an attempt to demonstrate that they are too cool to be on the forum or to engage with it. Ironically they end up demonstrating only entitlement, hard cope and fear :D 

Others probably leave because it's distracting, occupaties a lot of mental space, and often it can be negative aswell. 

Others are just not interested or have better things to do. 

Others are just locked in a besement of punishment. 

Edited by Salvijus

You cannot love what you need.

They have got a life

full.png

The devil is in the details.

Leo and many of us are grounded by our LP, while others awaken so much, they reach Madasamadhi and just:

tenor.gif

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

Not much different from real life, people come and go, and sometimes they come back or they shapeshift (ahem multiple accounts ahem).

57% paranoid

Posted (edited)

Joking:)God Joking with God 

Edited by Jehovah increases

To be honest, a lot of the posts on this forum are extremely low value posts. Especially in the dating and politics sections. Hundreds of posts with absolute zero value, just endless arguing and mental masturbation. Even reddit is better than this.

I think most people are not serious enough to walk the path of self-actualization. Although a very few high intelligence and high consciousness people are fit for this journey.