PRai1ND1A

Regarding Actualized.org Forum

24 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

@Leo Gura 

Have you written its code yourself or have you purchased everything from Invision Power Services, Inc. ? 

How much you have modified it? 

I find your logo very boring and unprofessional. 

Edited by PRai1ND1A

****This account is deactivated. ****

****This account is deactivated. ****

Posted (edited)

What does this mean? "Most online"

@Mod1 @OBEler @Miguel1 @Osaid

Screenshot_20240730-115939_Brave.jpg

Edited by PRai1ND1A

Do you have autism? It means they are most active on this website 

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐞.
𝐈𝐭’𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞, 𝐢𝐭’𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡, 𝐢𝐭’𝐬 𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐞. 𝐢𝐭’𝐬 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫

I did not code the forum.

But I modified it a lot.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, MarioGabrielJ said:

Do you have autism? It means they are most active on this website 

Idiot. Total members are 30,918 and how many it is showing "most active"? 32,046

Don't write "autism". I am way smarter than you. 

I wanted clarification for what "most active" means here. 

Edited by PRai1ND1A

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

But I modified it a lot.

How much time it takes to delete an account? It's distracting me a lot. I want removal of this account. Your memory will be free. Just now you faced a memory full error. 507 Insufficient Storage Error. 

I have requested you 20 times. If you @Leo Gura respect and love your users, take care of their basic rights. 

I know your dilemma. So don't be offended but it's privacy policies are irritating me. 

Edited by PRai1ND1A

@PRai1ND1A I will get to your account soon.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

@PRai1ND1A I will get to your account soon.

Thanks a lotttt. ❤️❤️❤️

It's emotionally hard to leave this site. So many good things are here. But I don't like my account and posts. So I am leaving. 

I will come back in future using a different device, keeping in mind it's privacy policies. I want only high quality posts. and no BS. 

First I post something, then I hate it (except some good posts) . And you don't have a delete button. 

Similar thing happens in Quora too. They show all your shitty edits on your profile. They don't allow you to delete a question once it's answered. They ban you for no reason. So I stopped posting on Quora. 

Edited by PRai1ND1A

1 hour ago, PRai1ND1A said:

Thanks a lotttt. ❤️❤️❤️

It's emotionally hard to leave this site. So many good things are here. But I don't like my account and posts. So I am leaving. 

I will come back in future using a different device, keeping in mind it's privacy policies. I want only high quality posts. and no BS. 

First I post something, then I hate it (except some good posts) . And you don't have a delete button. 

Similar thing happens in Quora too. They show all your shitty edits on your profile. They don't allow you to delete a question once it's answered. They ban you for no reason. So I stopped posting on Quora. 

You seems to be obsessed with building your image on this name I cannot read even. Why so serious? It's good that you have high ambition still this behavior looks for me more like obsession.

Just now, OBEler said:

You seems to be obsessed with building your image on this name I cannot read even. Why so serious? It's good that you have high ambition still this behavior looks for me more like obsession.

I don't care about what others think. Not at all. I am just a perfectionist. I can't bear uncleanliness. 

I want only quality stuff. 

On my YouTube channel, I regularly weed out useless comments. I refresh everything. 

All my profiles are clean. On every social media. 

Posted (edited)

6 minutes ago, PRai1ND1A said:

I don't care about what others think. Not at all. I am just a perfectionist. I can't bear uncleanliness. 

I want only quality stuff. 

On my YouTube channel, I regularly weed out useless comments. I refresh everything. 

All my profiles are clean. On every social media. 

That sounds like cleaning obsession to me.  But I don't want to judge you, just my humble observation.

It could be normal too. Maybe I was a bit like you in my teens. I got obsessed with playing a game 100% through. Until I realized it's ok to just play it a bit and leave it by that. My perfectionism got away slowly.

Edited by OBEler

Posted (edited)

2 minutes ago, OBEler said:

That sounds like cleaning obsession to me.  But I don't want to judge you, just my humble observation.

OCD !! 😂😂 

I want complete erasure. Sometimes I reconcile, other times I don't. 

I don't want any blots on something I love. I love this site and all my profiles. 

Edited by PRai1ND1A

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

But I modified it a lot.

I know someone who recently registered, why is the approval time so long ? 🤔

The devil is in the details.

Posted (edited)

12 minutes ago, OBEler said:

It could be normal too. Maybe I was a bit like you in my teens. I got obsessed with playing a game 100% through. Until I realized it's ok to just play it a bit and leave it by that. My perfectionism got away slowly.

It's not perfectionism (according to how I define it), it's addiction. BTW, I have never played a game in my life (except petty games like Snake game, car racing....). I never started it in the first place , so never got addicted. 

Leo should make a short video (or post) on perfectionism. 

Edited by PRai1ND1A

Posted (edited)

You could also get over this neurotic need of yours of posting and removing your posts later.

Edited by UnbornTao

Posted (edited)

6 minutes ago, UnbornTao said:

You could also get over this neurotic need of yours of posting and removing your posts later.

Yes, I can. But I don't want to. 

Once Leo too said in a video that he used to write something and then hated it. 

I don't exhibit neurotic behaviours in emergency situations or when something is really important. 

Leo has 50,000+ posts so he doesn't care about any bullshit he might have written. But I do care about mine. 

Edited by PRai1ND1A

Just now, PRai1ND1A said:

Yes, I can. But I don't want to. 

Once Leo too said in a video that he used to write something and then hated it. 

Ok then.

3 minutes ago, PRai1ND1A said:

It seems you have to use translator for all posts to translate into swedish. 

Don't whitewash with "I was joking". Using only plain text, you can't express comedy or seriousness. If you don't know how to use emoticons/smileys, you clearly have autism and your father doesn't need to produce your diagnosis report, because I know it very well. 

Sometimes it’s hard to realise when someone is joking, but that’s why people who don’t have autism like you unfortunately, can understand these comments without using emoji and all that stuff. You failed the mission and got to emotional but you are born almost 2003 so I can understand you’re knowledge 

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐞.
𝐈𝐭’𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞, 𝐢𝐭’𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡, 𝐢𝐭’𝐬 𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐞. 𝐢𝐭’𝐬 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫

Posted (edited)

13 minutes ago, MarioGabrielJ said:

Sometimes it’s hard to realise when someone is joking, but that’s why people who don’t have autism like you unfortunately, can understand these comments without using emoji and all that stuff. You failed the mission and got to emotional but you are born almost 2003 so I can understand you’re knowledge 

Ok, next time I will write some jokes for you and I think you won't take it seriously as you are very mature, 150 year old man. (born 1874)

Edited by PRai1ND1A