PRai1ND1A

A mysterious phenomenon (Can someone explain?)

64 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, gambler said:

their appearance? 

Looks can be deceptive.    

****This account is deactivated. ****

****This account is deactivated. ****

2 minutes ago, PRai1ND1A said:

Looks can be deceptive.    

I agree, but you said it too. Light vs Darkness. Isn't that analogous to the colors white and black? 

Just now, gambler said:

I agree, but you said it too. Light vs Darkness. Isn't that analogous to the colors white and black? 

Yes they are analogues. But I was pointing out the illusions. 

Just now, PRai1ND1A said:

Yes they are analogues. But I was pointing out the illusions. 

That you were.

16 minutes ago, gambler said:

their appearance? 

If you are looking at white and black, are you looking at them separately, or together?

To frame it another way, can you look at two colors while looking at only one color?

Describe a thought.

11 minutes ago, PRai1ND1A said:

Oh I see. It's our biology. It's the biology of the brain that creates such a reality.

You could say it like that. It's just words and definitions you learned over time. If you never learn the distinction it doesn't really exist.

There was actually a point where you didn't fear death, until you learned what it is. Only by learning it you can believe that it will happen to you.

Describe a thought.

Just now, Osaid said:

If you are looking at white and black, are you looking at them separately, or together?

To frame it another way, can you look at two colors while looking at only one color?

You are looking at them together. 

Just now, gambler said:

You are looking at them together. 

If white and black always exist together, what actually separates them? 

Describe a thought.

Just now, Osaid said:

If white and black always exist together, what actually separates them? 

The mind. 

1 minute ago, gambler said:

The mind. 

Yes correct.

Point being, you don't see distinctions. Seeing doesn't distinguish. Mind does. Mind is all distinctions.

Describe a thought.

It's all about different wavelengths. 

Colors exist as perceptions created by our brain. They result from the way our eyes and brain interpret different wavelengths of light. Nothing else. No rocket science. 

Light is just electromagnetic wave. And it can have different wavelengths just like I can have different body weights. 

And what about other phenomena I asked in my question? Other than duality. @Osaid

2 minutes ago, PRai1ND1A said:

And what about other phenomena I asked in my question? Other than duality.

I just chalk it up to the fact that everything in reality is connected, by virtue of being everything.

There ultimately is no difference between anything, even physically speaking. All the words you are reading are pointing to the same singular experience. 

Everything must connect in some way or another at some point because it's all occurring at the same time.

Describe a thought.

1 minute ago, Osaid said:

I just chalk it up to the fact that everything in reality is connected, by virtue of being everything.

There ultimately is no difference between anything, even physically speaking. All the words you are reading are pointing to the same singular experience. 

Everything must connect in some way or another at some point because it's all occurring at the same time.

It's all mind boggling. Words cannot describe mystical phenomena. Because these are merely signposts. You cannot translate all your feelings and experiences into words. Our language is limited. 

So better we should get some direct experience. 

Just now, PRai1ND1A said:

It's all mind boggling. Words cannot describe mystical phenomena. Because these are merely signposts. You cannot translate all your feelings and experiences into words. Our language is limited. 

So better we should get some direct experience.

Absolutely.

Describe a thought.

4 hours ago, PRai1ND1A said:

Why atoms and galaxies have similar structures?

I will give short answers, but if you want something elaborated Just ask specific questions :)

It's called self-similarity or "the holographic principle", there is a very good book on that, if you want a good answer read "the holographic universe" by Michael Talbot, it's great!

Opposite charges attract each other. Same charges repel each other. Why this happens in case of magnetic poles, genders, etc. ? 

That's not the complete picture. We have matter for example wich itself attracting itself and then there is antimatter and dark energy and stuff like that. Because of duality sometimes opposites attract each other, sometimes repel. The strong nuclear force makes protons stick to eachother in the nucleous with enormous power. One could say (this goes for human psychology as well): on the first glance opposites attract each other but deep in the nucleous similarity is sexy as fuck.

Why is there duality and not triality? 

There is triality. Subject, process, object. Seer, seeing, seen. White, grey, black. Notice that from duality automatically triality arises. A process, grey - those are unique features If you think about it. In nature, there is neither a perfect white nor a perfect black. Those are just imaginary ends of a spectrum. Same goes with temperature or pressure. We always have an infinite spectrum with imaginary ends (0&infinity). Between those there arises a third thing which isn't just an emergent phenomena of the ends of the spectrum (discrete numbers), it's a quality of it's own. But if you want you can boil down everything so we take the first Prime number, 2, we could also boil it down to 1, unity. But actually there is also quadrity, like south east north west or 4 dimensions or whatever. But 4 =2*2. So we can boil that down for sure. Then we have 5, which appears in the golden ratio (√5+1)/2==1,618... , you see it everywhere in nature and it is THE number for self-similarity. So is there some kind of hidden quintility? Of course we can imagine it and look in nature for some kind of sable dynamic balance somewhere where there are 5 appearing seperate agents/sources/"poles" like the chinese did with there elemantary system or some buddhist strains or the 5 senses for example (could be called dimensions of human experiences). But two is something most things boil down to after the 1=unity, and there is the binary code (010101110) which is enough to describe/code information, so duality is just a very intuitive rest for the need to reduce and pin down nature.

Why is it so hard to maintain a large volume? 

Large is a relative notion. Every agent within an (eco)system must be by definition smaller than the system itself (you can't build a container big enough to put the universe inside). And we have the logarithmic principle in nature, like the volume of sound must be doubled to appear to us twice as loud. So the closer you come to the limit of the system, the harder it is to reach it (which isn't possible). It's an asymptote. You'll need more and more energy to expand the closer you come to the limit, until you reach infinity or the energy of the whole system, which would mean you are the system at that point. Same goes for god consciousness btw.

Why are there so many mysterious patterns? 

You ask good questions btw. Go on! Don't let these answers satisfy you, go look for yourself. Consciousness becomes much more mysterious the more you apparently think to understand about it.

What's really going on? 

I wonder why Leo hasn't made a 3-part serious about self-reference until now. He has some about paradoxes and so on, but the topic itself is sooo rich to speak about he has just begun to touch the true depth in his videos. It all boils down to that. Once you see the world through the lense of that principle, you will feel like tripping while being sobern. You will see patterns naturally everywhere and your daily life will unfold obviously like a beautiful melody, how could it be otherwise? Music, art, politics, plants, health, astrophysics, the internet, blablabla - all will appear as different frequencies of the same self-similar algorithmic cosmic radio or whatever name you will give it.

~ There are infinite ways to reunite that which already is one ~

1 minute ago, Exystem said:

I will give short answers, but if you want something elaborated Just ask specific questions :)

It's called self-similarity or "the holographic principle", there is a very good book on that, if you want a good answer read "the holographic universe" by Michael Talbot, it's great!

That's not the complete picture. We have matter for example wich itself attracting itself and then there is antimatter and dark energy and stuff like that. Because of duality sometimes opposites attract each other, sometimes repel. The strong nuclear force makes protons stick to eachother in the nucleous with enormous power. One could say (this goes for human psychology as well): on the first glance opposites attract each other but deep in the nucleous similarity is sexy as fuck.

There is triality. Subject, process, object. Seer, seeing, seen. White, grey, black. Notice that from duality automatically triality arises. A process, grey - those are unique features If you think about it. In nature, there is neither a perfect white nor a perfect black. Those are just imaginary ends of a spectrum. Same goes with temperature or pressure. We always have an infinite spectrum with imaginary ends (0&infinity). Between those there arises a third thing which isn't just an emergent phenomena of the ends of the spectrum (discrete numbers), it's a quality of it's own. But if you want you can boil down everything so we take the first Prime number, 2, we could also boil it down to 1, unity. But actually there is also quadrity, like south east north west or 4 dimensions or whatever. But 4 =2*2. So we can boil that down for sure. Then we have 5, which appears in the golden ratio (√5+1)/2==1,618... , you see it everywhere in nature and it is THE number for self-similarity. So is there some kind of hidden quintility? Of course we can imagine it and look in nature for some kind of sable dynamic balance somewhere where there are 5 appearing seperate agents/sources/"poles" like the chinese did with there elemantary system or some buddhist strains or the 5 senses for example (could be called dimensions of human experiences). But two is something most things boil down to after the 1=unity, and there is the binary code (010101110) which is enough to describe/code information, so duality is just a very intuitive rest for the need to reduce and pin down nature.

Large is a relative notion. Every agent within an (eco)system must be by definition smaller than the system itself (you can't build a container big enough to put the universe inside). And we have the logarithmic principle in nature, like the volume of sound must be tenfolded to appear to us twice as loud. So the closer you come to the limit of the system, the harder it is to reach it (which isn't possible). It's an asymptote. You'll need more and more energy to expand the closer you come to the limit, until you reach infinity or the energy of the whole system, which would mean you are the system at that point. Same goes for god consciousness btw.

You ask good questions btw. Go on! Don't let these answers satisfy you, go look for yourself. Consciousness becomes much more mysterious the more you apparently think to understand about it.

I wonder why Leo hasn't made a 3-part serious about self-reference until now. He has some about paradoxes and so on, but the topic itself is sooo rich to speak about he has just begun to touch the true depth in his videos. It all boils down to that. Once you see the world through the lense of that principle, you will feel like tripping while being sobern. You will see patterns naturally everywhere and your daily life will unfold obviously like a beautiful melody, how could it be otherwise? Music, art, politics, plants, health, astrophysics, the internet, blablabla - all will appear as different frequencies of the same self-similar algorithmic cosmic radio or whatever name you will give it.

Sorry wanted to edit : "volume of sound must be tenfolded to appear twice as loud", but I quoted it :ph34r:

@PRai1ND1A Because triality will collapse into nothingness, balancing each other. That's why duality exists and triality doesn't. I don't even know how I wrote this as an answer.

Posted (edited)

Loved reading this thread. @PRai1ND1AI see you have a curious nature as I have. @ExystemBrilliant.

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....