CARDOZZO

The Most Powerful Bias

24 posts in this topic

Just now, Leo Gura said:

Don't betray shit-chunk ice cream.

You don't take me seriously do you?

6 minutes ago, Vibes said:

Still, it feels wrong to deny anything even tough I hate some things.

But you're denying the fact that life denies and hates parts of itself. You gotta resolve that division, include it and transcend it. 

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

Some biases are deeply rooted in most human beings and those are mostly for the sake of survival. It's necessary to keep those biases, so that you don't eat spoiled food or shit and get sick.

But there are many biases which are developed due to our surroundings and environment. It's better to try reducing such biases so that you are open to more experiences in this universe.

But if you think you already have too many experiences to immerse yourself in this world, you can keep those biases too. But God has the least bias, so if you wish to do that, better start noticing and destroying those biases.

4 hours ago, Davino said:

But you're denying the fact that life denies and hates parts of itself. You gotta resolve that division, include it and transcend it. 

Include and transcend each duality and its source, then all sources of all dualities + their root (cause and effect) simultaneously

I am all including the separate myself feeling, incl. all that sees itself separate and doesn't, is and isn't in all superpositions

I like what I like until I don't and that has tons of reasons including survival and aesthetic and associations and everything else

3 hours ago, An young being said:

Some biases are mostly for the sake of survival. It's necessary to keep those. But there are many to reduce so that you are open to more experiences to immerse yourself, you can keep those. God has the least bias, you can start noticing and destroying.

There is much to be explored on this realm, until there isn't. It's kinda strange, like a moving goalpost, and yet lifespans are fixed, until the technological singularity changes that, unless it doesn't and then who knows how flowing out of this life feels like for sure beyond any doubt of "hallucinatory death"

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Don't betray shit-chunk ice cream.

I'll just outsource that problem to my wittier future self! :D

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀