Nivsch

I think I know what Turquoise is

32 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

8 hours ago, Davino said:

Holistic thinking is for me the biggest sign of Turquoise. In contrast with systemic thinking characteristic of Yellow.

How do you see holistic vs systemic in your eyes with short examples?

Edited by Nivsch

🌲 You can rarely pretend to give an effective advice to someone just from the fact that you cannot see the unique inner logic behind his actions, no matter how obvious you will mistakenly think the answer is. If you really want to help and not to harm, encourage him to trust more his own logic.

2 hours ago, Nivsch said:

About the seperation between laboratory position and embodiment its interesting. I have heard it in the past but I am not sure yellow does not see himself as already involved too. I have hard time to connect to that. Yes he is MORE observer but this is only relative. Need to think about that more.

Maybe the laboratory description is not the most accurate. I do think that yellow embodies its insight to some extent. Yet it seems more concerned with the mind and more detached from the body in comparison to turquoise.

It's nice to see you too, Niv! Hope you and your family&friends are okay

👽

20 hours ago, Lila9 said:

There is more emphasis on play and joy compared to yellow, with more of the raw energy of creativity and artistic expression.

Another good one 🤔

🌲 You can rarely pretend to give an effective advice to someone just from the fact that you cannot see the unique inner logic behind his actions, no matter how obvious you will mistakenly think the answer is. If you really want to help and not to harm, encourage him to trust more his own logic.

Posted (edited)

11 hours ago, Lila9 said:

Maybe the laboratory description is not the most accurate. I do think that yellow embodies its insight to some extent. Yet it seems more concerned with the mind and more detached from the body in comparison to turquoise.

👍 

11 hours ago, Lila9 said:

It's nice to see you too, Niv! Hope you and your family&friends are okay

Trying to keep routine. But I feel that from this year nothing is the same. The discussions are always near the issue of the war and services and the stress. Hope you are doing fine too.

Edited by Nivsch

7 hours ago, Nivsch said:

Trying to keep routine. But I feel that from this year nothing is the same. The discussions are always near the issue of the war and services and the stress. Hope you are doing fine too.

I completely understand you. I feel the same. This is a tough period, with a lot of stress and grief. Hopefully, the situation will get better soon, so we can all heal and flourish ❤️

👽

Posted (edited)

On 29.7.2024 at 0:27 PM, Leo Gura said:

No!

Don't read about him. Watch him talk, watch how his mind works.

I have watched sections from different videos. First thing is that his talking there are very analytical, left brained, but sophisticated and flexible. Very associative with Yellow.

Second thing is that he looks very calm but too much, like it is hard to see emotions on him, but maybe it is because he has high harmony within himself so nothing leaks outside. Don't know.

Thirdly he shows strong care for global issues, but this isn't uncommon to see in many other intellectuals as well and it might be also a personal field of interest and not necessarily a result of his stage of development.

Personally one of my core motivations is to help others (what I started this year to do) from my experience with mental and emotional difficulties I had - though still have but I am in a significantly better place - and make them see their own capability and potential to conquer their own anxiety/intrusive thoughts (or depression maybe) they have and be autonomous and trust themselves. 

This is also a life purpose which is a combination of left and right brain all the time. Still I don't know if it indicates Turquoise necessarily.

So I admit I am not any less confused now and start to think that maybe we just make better and better integrations as we developed, and thats it, and there is no 'smoking gun' that says "OH this is Turquoise!"

Or another option is that there is, and it happens when concepts of Yellows are, through momentary realizations or gradually, being dissolved and undone to some degree, and this is when Turquoise emerges.

Edited by Nivsch

@Nivsch I'm happy to know you took the effort to understand Turquoise. Also consider that is harder to see two stages beyond your own, so maybe focus on yellow for now.

I'm still contemplating the question you asked me in this thread but I haven't been able to clarify it enough for explanation. It's hard to communicate abstracts workings of the Mind. Hopefully soon I'll be able to put it all together.

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

Posted (edited)

@Lila9 I think I know better now.

Yellow is navigating as gently as possible in the complexity with modesty and with the willing to adjust himself and update his steps all the time. Honestly I feel I have embodied a lot from this way of living in my healing-development journey.

Turquoise though starts to rebel against this type of thinking (of course not abandon it but add a new layer) when he doesn't like the thinking of journey/progress but rather find the unlimited potential every single situation holds and add a new dimension of thinking in the vertical direction.

Similar to the way green rebels against the orange rules and say that we are already succesful as long as we give love and acceptance to each other, no matter our social status or how 'successful' we are and in that way breaks free from the tunnels orange thinks through.

Edited by Nivsch

Posted (edited)

@Davino No problem. When you have time it will be great. I think SD better be a self inspirational tool only to show horizon and hope for people this is its most profound value. I cannot pretend to know in what exact stages other people are and to how degree cause its too complex.

The mind tends to want to put other people lower than us, but at least my experience tells me this is just too difficult to know what really happens inside people minds, unless you do a one on one conversations with them and even then, you can maybe have a clue only on their center of gravity but surely not beyond.

Especially when stages aren't determined by content at all but by thinking structures that every one of those can be disguised to inifinte contents and issues.

Edited by Nivsch

@Nivsch It's easy to see levels from below (once you have the framework well studied and contrasted). However it's hard to see levels beyond yourself, as you haven't lived through them. You may not know how evolved they are, and in Tier one, you may not recognise them even as more mature.

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

14 hours ago, Nivsch said:

@Lila9 I think I know better now.

Yellow is navigating as gently as possible in the complexity with modesty and with the willing to adjust himself and update his steps all the time. Honestly I feel I have embodied a lot from this way of living in my healing-development journey.

Turquoise though starts to rebel against this type of thinking (of course not abandon it but add a new layer) when he doesn't like the thinking of journey/progress but rather find the unlimited potential every single situation holds and add a new dimension of thinking in the vertical direction.

Similar to the way green rebels against the orange rules and say that we are already succesful as long as we give love and acceptance to each other, no matter our social status or how 'successful' we are and in that way breaks free from the tunnels orange thinks through.

Yes, I see it this way as well.  

The comparison between the transition from Orange to Green and Yellow to Turquoise shows similarities, aside from the fact that the first is tier 1 while the second is tier 2.  

It is also interesting to observe that stage Orange believes they are as intellectual, open, and critical in their thinking as Yellow, while in reality, this is not the case, as Orange can be quite dogmatic with toxic skepticism or pseudo-skepticism, logic, science, and materialism.

Similarly, Green believes they are as mystical, intuitive, and wise as Turquoise, while this is not actually the case, as stage Green can be quite dogmatic about various spiritual beliefs and fantasies (which they don’t have direct experience of), compassion and tolerance as a dogma, and virtue signaling, rather than something that is more natural and deeply embodied like in Turquoise.

👽

Posted (edited)

@Lila9 Yes I agree with you. Orange many times thinks that only cold logic is the correct way, when he overlooks information found in the gut-subconscious brain axis and thinks that we decide only based on what we see clearly.

Green like to put on himself a spiritual mask with all the lofty words and does spiritual bypasses usually.

Edited by Nivsch