Nivsch

I think I know what Turquoise is

32 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

When a moment in your far past jumps in your memory, your brain restores it fully and accurately with all of your senses and emotions you had back then (what is sometimes capable to do), and realize that this moment from the past was just as significant as the most significant moments you have in present times. 

The logical brain cannot do this because it will always filter it in a biased way like in the present moments you are always much better because you grew up so much, but the emotional-sensory (unbiased, accurate) memory from 16 years ago can surprisingly appear and shuffle all the cards, when makes you doubt the 'ever-progress' thinking/state of consciousness you were into until now.

At this moment 16 years ago you were not any less "connected" and fulfilled than you are today. Life is hence waves! And not a progress trend.

Probably this is not a total U turn but only partial, and the previous ideology didn't really fully collapse but it did to some degree. By the way I am not saying I am turquoise (because I am not at all) and actually not saying anything about me but only about this specific thought/insight I feel I have right now.

Maybe I am just in a mild "high" and when I wake up in the morning I will regret this message, or maybe I won't? I will update you in 8 hours.

Edited by Nivsch

🌲 You can rarely pretend to give an effective advice to someone just from the fact that you cannot see the unique inner logic behind his actions, no matter how obvious you will mistakenly think the answer is. If you really want to help and not to harm, encourage him to trust more his own logic.

Posted (edited)

That has nothing to do with Turquoise.

The best straight-forward example of Turquoise in Daniel Schmachtenberger.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Posted (edited)

@Leo Gura ok started to read about him.

What in him you see as the smoking gun proof he is turquoise?

Edited by Nivsch

🌲 You can rarely pretend to give an effective advice to someone just from the fact that you cannot see the unique inner logic behind his actions, no matter how obvious you will mistakenly think the answer is. If you really want to help and not to harm, encourage him to trust more his own logic.

33 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

@Leo Gura ok started to read about him.

Buy the SD book and read the Turquoise section.

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Nivsch said:

That beard is smoking hot, god daym 

JD Vance eat your heart out ¬¬

Edited by Yimpa

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Buy the SD book and read the Turquoise section.

Do you believe me I have listened and read tens of hours of SD in the last 5 years and still didn't understand what the hell is turquoise and in what it is really different from yellow?

Listening to this section now.

Edited by Nivsch

36 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

Do you believe me I have listened and read tens of hours of SD in the last 5 years and still didn't understand what the hell is turquoise and in what it is really different from yellow?

Listening to this section now.

Yes, Turquoise is not easy to understand. I struggled with that myself.

Posted (edited)

47 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Yes, Turquoise is not easy to understand. I struggled with that myself.

Sounds like they are saying: Turquoise is Yellow but plus a more collective thinking about the whole world, more co-operation, more right brain and place for emotions, and thats it basically.

But this is so abstract and vague, and I am not a corporation manager and won't be, so I am looking for individual signs of the stage.

This is something I though about in the past but yesterday it was much stronger but again this is my opinion and for sure one piece of the stage and far from being the whole picture (assuming my opinion is true).

Edited by Nivsch

Posted (edited)

@Nivsch Contemplate what makes Schmachentberger different than typical public intellectuals.

You need to work with concrete examples of the stages.

Edited by Leo Gura

Posted (edited)

22 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Nivsch Contemplate what makes Schmachentberger different than typical public intellectuals.

You need to work with concrete examples of the stages.

Ok I will read about him in depth thanks

Edited by Nivsch

22 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

Ok I will read about him in depth thanks

No!

Don't read about him. Watch him talk, watch how his mind works.

Posted (edited)

17 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

No!

Don't read about him. Watch him talk, watch how his mind works.

Yes after I wrote the message I understood 😅

To like really think what he perhaps thinks inside. I'll watch.

Edited by Nivsch

no you don't my friend , you blue , blue like avatar 

Posted (edited)

22 minutes ago, royce said:

no you don't my friend , you blue , blue like avatar 

You are good at being a friend.

Edited by Nivsch

Posted (edited)

10 hours ago, Nivsch said:

When a moment in your far past jumps in your memory, your brain restores it fully and accurately with all of your senses and emotions you had back then (what is sometimes capable to do), and realize that this moment from the past was just as significant as the most significant moments you have in present times

The tendency in spirituality is to think that this is a malfunction and that you have to live in the pure present, like a cat, since everything that is ideas, logical mind, is unreal, dead. This is Eckart Tolle's message, for example, which sounds very good.

For me this is false. When you recreate moments from your past you are unconsciously searching for lines of programming that your higher self wants to modify. The problem is not getting it and getting stuck in them. If a dog is trained to be violent, it cannot, nor does it want to, nor does it consider the possibility of reversing that conditioning. A human being can have the inner wisdom to perceive that certain conditioning that has been imprinted in the energetic pattern of his psyche must be modified. how to do this? Nobody can explain it to you, they can guide you, but it's like learning to walk, you learn by walking. 

That's the mind in evolution. Turquoise as ultimate stage of evolution is understanding the mind as a living being, be one with it and expand it to the unlimited , then understand what reality is. 

Edited by Breakingthewall

Holistic thinking is for me the biggest sign of Turquoise. In contrast with systemic thinking characteristic of Yellow.

It's a distinct change in the workings of ones mind, structurally speaking.

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

Posted (edited)

I have read a few books by Osho and watched his speeches. To me, he seems like a genuine example of turquoise.

I think that the main difference between turquoise and yellow is that turquoise is some sort of mystic, whereas yellow is more like a philosopher.

Turquoise has transcended philosophy and reached a point, a dead end in philosophy, where it starts to accept the unknown and the mystery of life and be at “awe” state like a child.

Additionally, yellow's relationship to life, society, and the universe is more as an observer, with an object vs. subject perspective, like a scientist in a laboratory who doesn’t emotionally involve themselves with the objects of their study.

In contrast, turquoise's relationship to life, society, and the universe is one where they see themselves and everyone else as the subjects, as a part of a big net, interconnected to everything, not only by intellectual understanding of interconnection but through the true embodiment of it, which could manifest in creating conscious communities. 
Turquoise is also an observer but primarily of its own consciousness for its own sake, rather than trying to intellectually understand it.

Another aspect of turquoise is their emphasis on meditation, not merely as something that one practices once a day for an hour in a lotus position to reach awakening, but as a way of living and doing everything. Every action becomes a meditation: talking, cooking, dancing, eating. Meditation for the sake of it. 
Osho said that the ultimate form of prayer is meditation (and perhaps gratitude as well).

There is more emphasis on play and joy compared to yellow, with more of the raw energy of creativity and artistic expression.

The way of communication may be more poetic and less structured and logical, full of storytelling, metaphors and symbols, which may appear as vague and random in the first glance, but every word is accurate and it in its place, every word is consciously chosen, there is mastery of language, it is more than communication but a form of art, compared to yellow, which are more straightforward, and clear in their speech. 

Edited by Lila9

👽

Posted (edited)

Clarification:

1. Not the ultimate definition but just one facet of the stage. Again, my opinion.

2. To realize something on the back of previous thing is not the same as just to know a phenomena out of any context. I felt there was a different process here but it was inner so very hard to explain.

3. I Respect every view here and I think they are all also right.

4. This was so special so I keep with my opinion anyway.

Edited by Nivsch

Posted (edited)

@Lila9 The mystery part is interesting, like he has more capability to see connections that are beyond logical ones.

About the meditation part see I feel this is a more specific way of thinking than what I have thought in the past when I saw it as the universal spiritual ultimate way.

About the seperation between laboratory position and embodiment its interesting. I have heard it in the past but I am not sure yellow does not see himself as already involved too. I have hard time to connect to that. Yes he is MORE observer but this is only relative. Need to think about that more.

By the way nice to see you!

Edited by Nivsch