RedLine

Did photofeeler work for you?

26 posts in this topic

If women had to spend a day as a man trying to attract women they would jump off a cliff.

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, something_else said:

Women also like to know if they look attractive in their photos. When you vote on women’s photos to get karma, all those women are voting on men’s pics for karma too. And plenty of them are attractive.

could be, I just don't think this site is substantially helpful. I mean if someone has not developed any taste when it comes to photos or isn't aware of obvious things that make their photos weak, sure it's probably helpful but I would take it's accuracy with a grain of salt. Good photos are pretty apparent when you see them, just brows instagram, they come with an attractive and active lifestyle. Many women are aroused by highly engaged and active men, even if you are niched down, active and engaged lifestyle is key towards good photos. 

Edited by Lyubov

28 minutes ago, Lyubov said:

Good photos are pretty apparent when you see them, just brows instagram, they come with an attractive and active lifestyle. 

The men profiles with large number of followers on IG are tan roiders posting 8392 photos of his physique. I guess in dating apps is similar and those are the ones that are getting all the matches.

My pictures are: having fun in a natural place, next to a motocycle and playing guitar. I don´t see those scenarios make any difference.

1 hour ago, integral said:

@Princess Arabia

0cfc3dc0-c0cb-452e-b908-4f97780d0c13_469x593.jpg

So when women are swiping they are hyperselective and they view the vast majority of men as unattractive on the site because female attraction is based on how a person makes them feel and not on pure appearance. So when you're on a dating app they can only evaluate you based on appearance when in the real world they're evaluating you more on how you presented yourself, your body language, your tone of voice, the full package. Men on these dating apps judge women fairly based on a scale of attractiveness while women do not do this, they need an emotional stimulation something that triggers some sense of value when looking at your pictures. This is why the recommendation is to have many pictures of you traveling, pictures of you socializing, pictures of you dressing and specific ways, pictures of you kissing a dog in a funny way, basically showing that you have a Abundant Life, that your fun... That you're socially calibrated.

In real life how you present yourself creates comfort and a Vibe and an experience of how she feels about you but on these dating apps all she sees is a picture so she does not receive that experience.

---
There's always a misunderstanding... Obviously acting like a clown might make you look immature in your pictures, I'm not saying to do this, I'm saying to be interesting, I'm saying to stand out.

It has nothing to do with that you're a woman therefore you don't understand it's that your perspective does not incorporate both the entire male and female perspectives into one. You're projecting the female experience on to men and it's not the same.

Ok a lot of it has to do also with what stage you are in life and one's level of maturity. Also please understand that one's appearance also brings out a feeling in the person looking. It's all about a feeling. Even men are attracted to how the female's appearance makes them feel. The difference with most men and women in this arena is, a male will feel a certain way when he sees the object of his attraction and women will feel a certain way after she has analyzed the object of her attraction, which is mostly done after the initial interaction. When I say analyze, it's within seconds or minutes.

Know thyself....

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

Ok a lot of it has to do also with what stage you are in life and one's level of maturity. Also please understand that one's appearance also brings out a feeling in the person looking. It's all about a feeling. Even men are attracted to how the female's appearance makes them feel. The difference with most men and women in this arena is, a male will feel a certain way when he sees the object of his attraction and women will feel a certain way after she has analyzed the object of her attraction, which is mostly done after the initial interaction. When I say analyze, it's within seconds or minutes.

That may be true, to add women get an insane number of matches so the issue for them is to narrow down as much as possible and to reduce 1000s to a handful of people. How else will they do this on the dating app without being very picky, and in that scenario as a man you need to be able to stand out among thousands just with a picture, where a picture is the least effective tool a man has to create a connection.

Its true like you said both men and women feel a increase in attractions when we get to know someone. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

5 hours ago, RedLine said:

The men profiles with large number of followers on IG are tan roiders posting 8392 photos of his physique. I guess in dating apps is similar and those are the ones that are getting all the matches.

My pictures are: having fun in a natural place, next to a motocycle and playing guitar. I don´t see those scenarios make any difference.

Well that’s the reality of the situation. The most superficial metric which also happens to be the most important part of online dating since women have nothing to judge you by other than your photos. Guys who are in good shape and display a nice lifestyle. At the same time though you only need one woman at a time so I even if you are niched down I don’t think it’s a big problem if you do you really well and everything you are showing about yourself shows care and quality. How interesting the photos are, your fashion, etc.