RedLine

Did photofeeler work for you?

26 posts in this topic

I started using it since I saw this video:

I look way better than Hayden. The three chosen pictures rate close to 9/10 in Attractive rated by woman in photofeeler. Still I got 0 matches in dating apps (2M ppl area, Spain).

What´s wrong here? Is he lying about his matches or am I doing something wrong?

Posted (edited)

You need to stand out above the crowd it’s not just about being a 10 out of 10 good looking.

show that you have personality by doing interesting things in your photo. Hang upside down, point a banana and your friends head like it’s a gun, these are just random ideas but just do something interesting in all of your photos and you’re gonna get a lot more matches.

if you have a good body always show that in at least one picture with great lighting.

if you travel a lot mandatory to show all of your travelling women will value you way more.

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

I’m surprised that guy gets any matches at all his pictures are so boring.

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

21 minutes ago, integral said:

show that you have personality by doing interesting things in your photo. Hang upside down, point a banana and your friends head like it’s a gun

Applying to the circus are we...lol. That guy got matches because held good looking. Not for some stunt.

Know thyself....

You’re better off just showing a few pictures to women in the demographic you are interested in and asking them

Posted (edited)

28 minutes ago, integral said:

You need to stand out above the crowd it’s not just about being a 10 out of 10 good looking.

show that you have personality by doing interesting things in your photo. Hang upside down, point a banana and your friends head like it’s a gun, these are just random ideas but just do something interesting in all of your photos and you’re gonna get a lot more matches.

if you have a good body always show that in at least one picture with great lighting.

if you travel a lot mandatory to show all of your travelling women will value you way more.

Yeah, I am still working on my pictures.

Recently I am following these guy. More than photos doing activities (everybody has his skiing photo, in the Eiffel Tower and Fontana Di Trevi, that´s too npc and I don´t think it is attractive), What he suggest is to show pictures where you look like high status guy: vip places, elegant pool and hotels, private jets, pictures hanguin out with cool people, suits, photos with social proof with woman, photos leading a lecture, etc etc. It make sense.

Edited by RedLine

53 minutes ago, RedLine said:

Yeah, I am still working on my pictures.

Recently I am following these guy. More than photos doing activities (everybody has his skiing photo, in the Eiffel Tower and Fontana Di Trevi, that´s too npc and I don´t think it is attractive), What he suggest is to show pictures where you look like high status guy: vip places, elegant pool and hotels, private jets, pictures hanguin out with cool people, suits, photos with social proof with woman, photos leading a lecture, etc etc. It make sense.

Yeah but do you identify with someone who looks all VIP and what kind of woman are you attracting they’re gonna be pure orange.

Got a follow your natural personality, I never wear a suit it would just be ridiculous to lie in a picture that I’m some big shot lol

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Princess Arabia said:

Applying to the circus are we...lol. That guy got matches because held good looking. Not for some stunt.

after you get zero matches you’ll be doing handstands all day

Edited by integral

Posted (edited)

I got banned from that site because of how freakin’ beautiful I Am.

Edited by Yimpa

1 hour ago, Princess Arabia said:

I realized that there’s a misunderstanding I meant be interesting when you’re not good looking

Posted (edited)

I’ve used Photofeeler extensively. My best pics are rated between 9.5 and 9.8, yet they don’t yield the spectacular matches on Tinder you might expect from photos in the top 5% to 2%. While these remain my best-performing pics on dating apps, Photofeeler’s top 2% isn’t equivalent to top 2% on dating apps.

Overall, it’s a useful tool for double-checking your photos if you use it right, but it has limitations. Focus less on the number rating and more on the No/Somewhat/Yes/Very votes. To be effective for online dating, your photos need some ‘Very’ votes. A picture rated 9 with mostly ‘Yes’ votes might not perform well because it’s likely that you look handsome enough, but that you look boring in that pic. Basically ‘Yes’ means you’re good-looking enough, but ‘Very’ indicates you’re both good looking AND you evoke some emotion in her, which is crucial for online dating photos.

Additionally, ask female friends to review your profile for qualitative feedback. It’s usually very valuable, but remember to get opinions from several women since their views on what makes an attractive male profile vary widely.

Edited by something_else

Posted (edited)

17 hours ago, RedLine said:

I look way better than Hayden.

Maybe you are fooling yourself there.

Pics are important but you are not going to magically improve your pics by 100x. You can maybe improve your pics by 30%. Women aren't stupid. You're not going to fool them.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

35 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Maybe you are fooling yourself there.

Pics are important but you are not going to magically improve your pics by 100x. You can maybe improve your pics by 30%. Women aren't stupid. You're not going to fool them.

It could be, but it is not the case. I am handsome. And I am not delusional, I usually get compliments for my beauty, both from men and woman. Known as "el guapo" in some circles... Let´s say I am at the Karisma King level of physical attractiveness.

@RedLine Just FYI, Karisma King does not regard himself as goodlooking.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Dating coaches making videos on dating apps don’t have any incentive to be honest with how the apps actually work or what their actual results are. Saying they have a solution to your problem and hyping that up makes it more likely you will buy something from them or watch their video to the end. Photo feeler itself is also highly questionable if it’s accurate. What woman you actually are attracted to uses that site to rate randoms? The truth is unless you are paying for the premium services as a man and have a very popular look for the area of the world you are swiping in, or you’re exotic cause you’re foreign, the results you get are always going to be mediocre / poor. I consider myself to have pretty decent photos too for the app and I’m a foreigner in South America and I even in doing just ok in terms of volume, a small fraction of matches the typical woman user gets on these apps. If you want results you’re going to need to really upgrade your profile which comes with an upgrade in lifestyle and be prepared to pay as well for perks for any sort of useful volume. I pay for platinum and get 1-3 matches a day of pretty girls. 

1 hour ago, Lyubov said:

What woman you actually are attracted to uses that site to rate randoms?

Women also like to know if they look attractive in their photos. When you vote on women’s photos to get karma, all those women are voting on men’s pics for karma too. And plenty of them are attractive.

20 hours ago, integral said:

It always comes back to I'm not a man. Well, I have news for you. I'm the woman looking. So I'll be a better judge as to what I'm looking for, I don't have to be a man to know what wouldn't work as a man. I know hanging upside down or pointing bananas at your friend or any stunt if you're not actually a stunt man, isn't necessary and would even turn me off as a profile picture. A simple Pic that shows confidence whether not-so-good looking or good-looking will do with a nice backdrop.

Know thyself....

46 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

It always comes back to I'm not a man. Well, I have news for you. I'm the woman looking. So I'll be a better judge as to what I'm looking for, I don't have to be a man to know what wouldn't work as a man. I know hanging upside down or pointing bananas at your friend or any stunt if you're not actually a stunt man, isn't necessary and would even turn me off as a profile picture. A simple Pic that shows confidence whether not-so-good looking or good-looking will do with a nice backdrop.

From a guy’s perspective, what matters is appealing to the majority of women on dating apps, not just individual woman’s preferences like yours. If you don't catch the eye of the 50%+ normies, you won’t even appear on the card stack of the 10% of interesting women you want. Entertaining profiles stand out more than simple profiles (unless you’re very handsome), so men use them to attract a broad audience. It’s about broad appeal, not targeting specific types.

Your profile doesn't matter, as long as you are tall, white and have great bone structure. This has been tested where they create a profile for a male model and write a profile full of vile racist things and women still women want to date him, including non white women. All those standards and little details mean nothing if you are not born with the right genes. 

Posted (edited)

@Princess Arabia

0cfc3dc0-c0cb-452e-b908-4f97780d0c13_469x593.jpg

So when women are swiping they are hyperselective and they view the vast majority of men as unattractive on the site because female attraction is based on how a person makes them feel and not on pure appearance. So when you're on a dating app they can only evaluate you based on appearance when in the real world they're evaluating you more on how you presented yourself, your body language, your tone of voice, the full package. Men on these dating apps judge women fairly based on a scale of attractiveness while women do not do this, they need an emotional stimulation something that triggers some sense of value when looking at your pictures. This is why the recommendation is to have many pictures of you traveling, pictures of you socializing, pictures of you dressing and specific ways, pictures of you kissing a dog in a funny way, basically showing that you have a Abundant Life, that your fun... That you're socially calibrated.

In real life how you present yourself creates comfort and a Vibe and an experience of how she feels about you but on these dating apps all she sees is a picture so she does not receive that experience.

---
There's always a misunderstanding... Obviously acting like a clown might make you look immature in your pictures, I'm not saying to do this, I'm saying to be interesting, I'm saying to stand out.

It has nothing to do with that you're a woman therefore you don't understand it's that your perspective does not incorporate both the entire male and female perspectives into one. You're projecting the female experience on to men and it's not the same.

Edited by integral