Jannes

"Does my ass look fat?"

96 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Princess Arabia said:

Do you think my ass is fat?

Your ass is infinite.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

Your ass is infinite.

Good answer. Infinitely yours. Hehe. See you in Infinity.

Know thyself....

Posted (edited)

40 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Your ass is infinite.

It's zero at the same time. Because infinity and zero are the same. U always say infinite. And forget zero. 

Edited by PRai1ND1A

****This account is deactivated. ****

****This account is deactivated. ****

****This account is deactivated. ****

5 hours ago, PRai1ND1A said:

U always say infinite. And forget zero.

Infinity includes zero.

@Leo Gura Did your relationship really end because of that?

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

Really are there girls that doesnt like to have a fat ass? 

46 minutes ago, How to be wise said:

@Leo Gura Did your relationship really end because of that?

Of course.

12 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

As soon as I told her the truth she got so offended that was the end.

The truth was a dagger to her heart.

At this point I'm just curious how the f* did you word the truth lol

Recently Tamed Feral Buddhist Critter                   Restful Cube        

13 hours ago, OBEler said:

Lies and Manipulation is what grows a relationship. 

Both women and men lie and manipulate each other constantly.

I have dream where humans love each other truthfully and maturely. Where there is understanding and connection beyond egoic persona and through ego itself.

That's what I'm working towards everyday in my romantic relationship: a never ending opening of trust and love. At our own pace and humbly doing our best while licking our wounds and constructing a life together.

I don't see anything else worth doing. What type of relationship can be constructed out of manipulation and lie? Indeed bread for today and hunger for tomorrow .

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

12 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You don't understand how serious the issue was for her.

Stop ass-uming.

I almost fall from my bed laughing 🤣

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

3 hours ago, Asia P said:

they want to have one, they don't want to look one

careful with words when a woman speaks

first is objective and sublime, second is judgemental, ugly and grounds for divorce for malice

On 7/28/2024 at 11:40 PM, Emotionalmosquito said:

Great way to end up with a case 

If a girl ask you that, you're very probably her boyfriend eh.

The devil is in the details.

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Of course.

It's your fault, why did you say that to him out of context lmao.
That sounds downright hostile.

3 hours ago, Asia P said:

Nothing more sexy than a girl who eat a tablet of chocolate 🥰

(And the slightly fat ass that goes with it, automatically)

2 hours ago, Davino said:

I have dream where humans love each other truthfully and maturely. Where there is understanding and connection beyond egoic persona and through ego itself.

That's what I'm working towards everyday in my romantic relationship: a never ending opening of trust and love. At our own pace and humbly doing our best while licking our wounds and constructing a life together.

I don't see anything else worth doing. What type of relationship can be constructed out of manipulation and lie? Indeed bread for today and hunger for tomorrow .

That's probably why you are one of the few on here in a steady loving relationship. What we put out comes back to us and what we believe we experience. 

Know thyself....

Posted (edited)

Every guy loves a fat ass the entire question doesn’t fit in reality.

The right solution is to make her feel good about her fat ass and rehabilitate her.

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

"Does my cat look fat?"

Honoring the self I've grown to love.

On 7/30/2024 at 11:49 AM, Leo Gura said:

Infinity includes zero.

But isn't zero also a portal to infinity? You know, inflection points and all... also, I thought non-existence doesn't exist to even be included, yet what is 0? Nothingness, but a substrate nothingness instead of a non-existence nothingness? Is there nothing behind 0 that makes it so? Trippy!

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

Posted (edited)

17 hours ago, integral said:

Every guy loves a fat ass the entire question doesn’t fit in reality.

The right solution is to make her feel good about her fat ass and rehabilitate her.

IT depends on what one considers to be a fat ass. 1st one or 2nd. Does every guy loves these two kinds of fat asses.

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

Posted (edited)

@Princess Arabia Both these asses have incredibly high potential.  😂

Either way if she has issues with her body as a boyfriend you should help her feel good about her body and not just feed into her insecurities like leo did lol. 

99% of the time she likely will not change her body far from the current situation she has, thats most people so its best to just help her feel good in her own skin at the end of the day. If its possible to help her along with diet and the gym even better but do it simultaneously to the first move. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?