CARDOZZO

Being Financially Independent As a Condition To Receive Love

63 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I've seen a post on IG where a guy talks about men feeling that they need to be financially stable/independent to give themselves the right to date, feel love or having a serious relationship.

Being honest, I resonate with that statement.

Do you guys feel the same?

Like, you feel shame because you are not achieving the masculine ideal of society.

Edited by CARDOZZO

Posted (edited)

Maybe in the US, but in Europe girls don´t care about your money. What gives you status here is social proof + being popular and cool on IG.

Edited by RedLine

12 minutes ago, RedLine said:

Maybe in the US, but in Europe girls don´t care about your money. What gives you status here is social proof + being popular and cool on IG.

Cool.

I live in a third world country (Brazil)

Posted (edited)

5 minutes ago, CARDOZZO said:

Cool.

I live in a third world country (Brazil)

You can maximize social media and kill it there.

Check this channel: https://www.youtube.com/@redbeardrants

Edited by RedLine

Posted (edited)

Men dont give a fuck ,so there is no society ideals they follow, only wannabe men follow ideals and feel bad about not being good enough for a woman, in any way shape or form.

That's why women love them because they dont show any kind of thing that bothers them,or potentially bother them in the future like average male does.

When a woman finally meets a man but keep in mind 99% of womens experience is average male so you wont hear about it from them too often.

Also those videos you see how women bragging how they cheated or all kinds of unrealistic standards thats implied for average male its not for a man.

Like when they say :" i need a man that earns 500k a month" thats implied for average male keep in mind.

Edited by NoSelfSelf

There is nothing safe with playing it safe.

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, CARDOZZO said:

Like, you feel shame because you are not achieving the masculine ideal of society.

No, because I don’t care what society thinks about our relationship. 

As long as it’s spreading Love!

Edited by Yimpa

35 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

Men dont give a fuck ,so there is no society ideals they follow, only wannabe men follow ideals and feel bad about not being good enough for a woman, in any way shape or form.

That's why women love them because they dont show any kind of thing that bothers them,or potentially bother them in the future like average male does.

When a woman finally meets a man but keep in mind 99% of womens experience is average male so you wont hear about it from them too often.

Also those videos you see how women bragging how they cheated or all kinds of unrealistic standards thats implied for average male its not for a man.

Like when they say :" i need a man that earns 500k a month" thats implied for average male keep in mind.

Cool. 

Rebel POV :D 

Thanks!

32 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

No, because I don’t care what society thinks about our relationship. 

As long as it’s spreading Love!

Thanks

Posted (edited)

@CARDOZZO That's what man is his own everything ,you are not rebelling againts, that would mean you care.

Edited by NoSelfSelf

There is nothing safe with playing it safe.

10 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@CARDOZZO That's what man is his own everything ,you are not rebelling againts, that would mean you care.

Even greater response.

I'll change it.

You need it, and you'll want it. Eventually you and your partner will face problems that only money can fix. Being financially stable is important.

27 minutes ago, Nemra said:

will face problems that only money can fix.

That’s most problems in life. It gets you laid, it gets you infinitely more opportunities to get laid because it allows you to travel. You don’t need to stress over bills, you can’t have nearly as much fun without it, it makes you secure in being able to afford great lawyers in case you have too much fun, you can hire body guards so you can hit on other people’s girlfriends and fully be yourself without the threat of violent repercussions, you can afford all the best and healthiest foods/supplements, you can easily throw epic parties, etc etc...

Money is basically everything. Not having much is pure suicide fuel

Money = logistics. 

If you can't afford to take the bus to meet girls then that sucks. More money is better logistics, I can't wait to spend my winters in the tropics once I have my income set up. 

@Emotionalmosquito

But relying only on money to solve all of your issues is also problematic. But yeah, it's important.

I think women have the same dynamics but related to looks.

Sure.

We can search for cases where people are not beautiful, rich, financially stable and have multiple relationships.

The broke starving artist is an example.

Prisoners.

Posted (edited)

I can relate To this.

First off you have to return to your true value and connection to higher power / spirit. Live with integrity and be truthful and don’t align with lies. A person cannot give you love. Love is not a commodity. A person cannot give you value. You are already valuable. This is crucial when it comes to going into a relationship and especially through life. Love with integrity. People do not give you love. You choose to create a feeling / state within and your partner mirrors this back to you by doing the same. This is foundational in this discussion. 

Secondly in society today and throughout time there have been expectations for certain financial abilities placed on the man. This is just a preference and is not required for two people to create love in a relationship. But I do think that since economics are changing faster than societal belief so men who are having problems keeping up with the economy are facing issues when it comes to finding a partner that does not believe what society believes about men and money.

It raises some questions for me too about relationships because you may think someone is only with you because of your money rather than your uniqueness. I think this is where it’s important to return back to the first point. If you are right within yourself you will be guided where you need to be and be more likely to find a woman who wants to be with you more so than with your money. After all you only need one woman so if 99 what your money and 1 doesn’t you are fine. 

I do not deny money is important. It is for stability’. But it has to come with a balance and I would invite people to be open to possibilities besides BUT including money. Money problems are rarely actually problems about money but deeper issues about belief in oneself and one’s abilities. What if you have exactly what you need whenever you need it to do what needs to be done in any given moment ?

Edited by Lyubov