Spiritual Warfare

Sleep Paralysis😈

33 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

18 hours ago, Keryo Koffa said:

@Hojo Any tips and tricks on how to initiate sleep paralysis in the first place? For research purposes, of course! :D

You need an awkward sleep schedule, perhaps combined with previously accumulated sleep deprivation.

I could induce sleep paralysis with about an 80% success rate coming home from school and sleeping from 6pm - 12pm and then falling asleep again at about 3-4am.

You essentially need to fall asleep twice, the first time should be about 4 hours so that you are tired enough to finish it later.

Mileage could vary, and it was very long ago, but doing this always consistently gave me sleep paralysis.

Edited by Osaid

Describe a thought.

2 hours ago, Hojo said:

@An young being you might have actually broke out and not notice. If you break out of sleep paralysis i notice your body is so unbeleivably tired that you will barely be able to move before falling back asleep and you can go right back into it.

It could be like that, but as far as I remember, the sleep paralysis happened together with the dream. 

I previously had sleep paralysis a couple times in the normal way as well

2 hours ago, Hojo said:

If you break out of sleep paralysis i notice your body is so unbeleivably tired that you will barely be able to move before falling back asleep and you can go right back into it.

Can confirm this too. You will literally be so sleepy that you'd rather fall asleep and risk going back into it rather than moving and waking up. Super weird in hindsight.

It seems that you're physically too tired to move around and wake yourself up, the sleepiness is much stronger than the wakefulness, and so you just get pulled back into it again.

Describe a thought.

Posted (edited)

Guys sleep paralysis is a mundane experience, no fear will happen during this experience. It just sounds crazy (you can't move etc). 

Don't make drama out of it. It's not in any kind spiritual. It's total normal. If you experience it first time you will maybe think next day what this was and the day after you will probably already forget it. 

Edited by OBEler

9 hours ago, OBEler said:

Don't make drama out of it. It's not in any kind spiritual. It's total normal. If you experience it first time you will maybe think next day what this was and the day after you will probably already forget it.

I'm guessing you didn't have the privilege of seeing shadow people or having voices enter your head? hahaha

Describe a thought.

44 minutes ago, Osaid said:

I'm guessing you didn't have the privilege of seeing shadow people or having voices enter your head? hahaha

I had all of that and even more.

What's scary on that it's just funny 

Posted (edited)

36 minutes ago, OBEler said:

I had all of that and even more.

What's scary on that it's just funny

For me personally, it's hard to forget being attacked by a ghoul hahahaha

I barely think of it now, and there isn't a need for drama, but definitely a memorable and cool experience IMO.

Edited by Osaid

Describe a thought.

1 hour ago, Osaid said:

For me personally, it's hard to forget being attacked by a ghoul hahahaha

I barely think of it now, and there isn't a need for drama, but definitely a memorable and cool experience IMO.

I was attacked by a imaginary cat one time during sleep. It was scratching and hurting me but it was so funny to feel that haha. First I thought it was real until I realized it's imaginary. But it was attacking me further.

It was just funny 

Posted (edited)

@OBEler Its not useless its a state of consciousness not obtained in ordinary life. Its very rare and you dont just get it yourself you wake up to it. Its very useful and just pushing it away is fear of it. I have gone to sleep thousands of times and got sleep paralysis maybe 4 times its not or normal or common its rare and special.

Edited by Hojo

Posted (edited)

7 hours ago, Hojo said:

@OBEler Its not useless its a state of consciousness not obtained in ordinary life. Its very rare and you dont just get it yourself you wake up to it. Its very useful and just pushing it away is fear of it. I have gone to sleep thousands of times and got sleep paralysis maybe 4 times its not or normal or common its rare and special.

Just because something is rare doesn't makes it big and special. And it's a normal function so nothing paranormal about that.

You can have this every week if you want. Just wake up 2 hours earlier and lie still in your bed without moving your body so the body mind thinks you sleep.

Go try it out.

But no one will

Edited by OBEler

@OBEler What about lucid dreaming?

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

44 minutes ago, Keryo Koffa said:

@OBEler What about lucid dreaming?

Lucid dreams are not out of body experiences although you can use lucid dreams to trigger an out of body experience.

There is a clear difference between these.

@OBEler Hmmm! I guess that puts some of my puzzle pieces together! So there are layers of reality, above us the NDE/spirit/soul realm that transcends out 3d-space-time universe and then there is the "somewhat" locked in and homeostatic experience that we are currently living that has certain boundaries that are hard to breath and that we form our lives in.

And lucid dreaming would not be "real" infinity, but more so an expanded ego experience based on our current karma, desires and imagination that we collected over our lives, connected creatively in imagination. But the difference would be that imagination would be limited to this "manas as sadhguru would call it" and there are "hyperreal" dimensions of actuality beyond this one that aren't just imaginary self-created dream scenarios.

Even if all is made from the same substrate...

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀