Spiritual Warfare

Sleep Paralysis๐Ÿ˜ˆ

33 posts in this topic

If you've ever had sleep paralysis, you must say, it was definitely one of the scariest experiences of your life, one that will never be forgotten!

That is normal. Because when this happens, your body becomes immobile, you cannot move your arms, legs or head. You can't open your mouth even if you want to make a sound. You have shortness of breath and feel as if something is pressed against your chest. This feeling naturally frightens you. Throughout the time it seems as if something unreal has appeared in your room. Basically this problem is sleep paralysis.

Sleep scientists believe that sleep paralysis occurs when REM sleep enters and exits and other stages of sleep are not completed properly. Paralysis during sleep usually occurs during REM sleep and other stages of sleep. If you wake up at that time, then you become aware of the paralysis of your body. And get scared because you can't talk or move. Sleep paralysis can also cause hallucinations. People often describe such experiences as the feeling of the presence of ghosts in their room. Many people also say that people experience strange sounds and smells due to this hallucination, falling or flying. However, the occurrence of sleep paralysis does not cause any problems in the respiratory system. Sometimes people talk about shortness of breath and feel a lot of pressure on the chest. The experience of sleep paralysis can be very frightening, especially if it is the first time.

If you have had this experience then you are not alone. This is a normal occurrence at any stage of life. Eighty-five percent of people suffer from sleep paralysis at some point in their lives. Such incidents can happen 1/2 times in a person's life, and in some cases it can happen frequently. Certain people are at risk of this terrible sleep problem. Sleep paralysis can also be a problem for those who have problems with sleep disturbances, trauma, or anxiety or depression.

New research has examined the possible causes of sleep paralysis, and its findings suggest that genetic factors may play a role. Scientists in the United Kingdom have studied the role of heredity in sleep paralysis in 72 twin siblings. Participants ranged in age from 22 to 32 years.

The researchers analyzed data on the incidence of slip paralysis between identical twins, different-looking twins and siblings. They found that identical twins had the same DNA, while different-looking twins and siblings had about 50 percent the same DNA. In their review, they found that 53 percent of sleep paralysis cases were due to genetics.

Researchers look at different forms of genes related to circadian rhythm control to better understand the subject of genetic links. The circadian rhythm is a 24-hour biological rhythm that controls the sleep-wake cycle. They discovered that there were specific variants of the PER2 gene in those who were more likely to experience sleep paralysis. There were also those who experienced sleep problems, anxiety, stress or mental or physical trauma who were more prone to sleep paralysis.

๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ข๐ซ๐ž.
๐ˆ๐ญโ€™๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž, ๐ข๐ญโ€™๐ฌ ๐๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ก, ๐ข๐ญโ€™๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ, ๐ข๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐š๐›๐ฌ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž. ๐ข๐ญโ€™๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ž๐œ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ

No way!

Continue

Just now, Yimpa said:

No way!

Continue

The end

๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ข๐ซ๐ž.
๐ˆ๐ญโ€™๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž, ๐ข๐ญโ€™๐ฌ ๐๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ก, ๐ข๐ญโ€™๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ, ๐ข๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐š๐›๐ฌ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž. ๐ข๐ญโ€™๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ž๐œ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ

I get them at least twice a year. Scary though.ย 

I'm a woman of few words.ย 

I've had the most overwhelming demonic presence in my dream today.

The only dream that shook me close to this was one that happened 1 year and 5 months ago or so, but that one didn't leave me questioning reality like this one did.

The potential of any mind is limitless, assuming that I didn't really interact with an external entity.

Iโ€™ve had it over 50 times in my life and only found it scary a few timesย 

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, numbersinarow said:

I've had the most overwhelming demonic presence in my dream today.

Interesting timing.ย 

The original comment I wanted to write to you yesterday was "don't get in the middle of exorcism" :Dย but I held back those words because it wouldn't have been received well.ย 

Edited by Salvijus

You cannot love what you need.

1 hour ago, Salvijus said:

Interesting timing.ย 

The original comment I wanted to write to you yesterday was "don't get in the middle of exorcism" :Dย but I held back those words because it wouldn't have been received well.ย 

It is extremely interesting. However I don't think you know just how demonic the presence was. I mean what I said in my comment in this thread 100%.

That couldn't have been a negative perception of another human by someone else. This was other-worldly.

Posted (edited)

33 minutes ago, numbersinarow said:

However I don't think you know just how demonic the presence was.

This was other-worldly.

I was actually fully aware the whole time I was dealing with dark entities pulling the strings behind the curtains that were not human.ย 

Your presence tho was very peculiar. Something about you was like a boulder blocking the currents of light. I still don't know how to interpret that. And now that I see you write this experience is very interesting. Maybe that boulder that I saw yesterday is the same presence that you felt in your dreams.ย 

Edited by Salvijus

You cannot love what you need.

27 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Was this post AI generated? Just curious. @MarioGabrielJ

Not to my knowledge but a strong no for me

3 hours ago, Sugarcoat said:

Iโ€™ve had it over 50 times in my life and only found it scary a few timesย 

50?!

14 minutes ago, MarioGabrielJ said:

50?!

Yes

I only really remember one "sleep paralysis", which was the night before I decided I'd trip. I awoke from a horror dream where a little girl morphed her head into a monstrous amalgamate and told be to take off "my mask", then I went to sleep again and that time I heard live like breath just behind my ear and the sensation of air with the voice "don't be afraid", I tried not to be, but the sensation activated my body's panic mode and I awoke, I was half-asleep/half-awake, I fell asleep thinking about twice and the thoughts transitioned into the dream state continued by some entity I didn't see, the third time when I awoke, it was pure panic and I could barely move, the bed sheets were being pulled and fell down on both sides and it was very dark, after a dozen seconds I caught my breath and started to move and everything went back to normal.

It was super scary in the moment, but now I want more! It was super fascinating!!!!!!!!

ย ย ย ย Iridescentย  ย  ย ย โ ‚โ •โขŽย ๐Ÿ’ฅย โกฑโ ชโ ย  ย  ย  ย Living Rent-Free inย  ย  ย ย ย ย ๐Ÿฅณย Liminalย ๐Ÿ˜ Psychicย ๐Ÿฅฐย 
โค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ–คย ย ย  ย ย Synergyย ย  ย โ˜ฏ Your โ„ Fractal ๐Ÿ’— Heartย  ย  ย Hyper-Spaceย !ย  ๐“‚™ย ๐“ƒฆย ๐“‚€

Posted (edited)

I used to have sleep paralysis so much I would fuck around and push my body out of it and back into it over and over it stopped being scary.ย If you can push yourself out and wake the body up its very tired and you will instantly fall back asleep without extreme effort. And then you can try again. When you push yourself put of sleep paralysis it sounds like you are driving down the the highway with all the windows down inside of your conciousness.

Edited by Hojo

@Hojo Any tips and tricks on how to initiate sleep paralysis in the first place? For research purposes, of course!ย :D

ย ย ย ย Iridescentย  ย  ย ย โ ‚โ •โขŽย ๐Ÿ’ฅย โกฑโ ชโ ย  ย  ย  ย Living Rent-Free inย  ย  ย ย ย ย ๐Ÿฅณย Liminalย ๐Ÿ˜ Psychicย ๐Ÿฅฐย 
โค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ–คย ย ย  ย ย Synergyย ย  ย โ˜ฏ Your โ„ Fractal ๐Ÿ’— Heartย  ย  ย Hyper-Spaceย !ย  ๐“‚™ย ๐“ƒฆย ๐“‚€

5 hours ago, Hojo said:

I used to have sleep paralysis so much I would fuck around and push my body out of it and back into it over and over it stopped being scary.ย If you can push yourself out and wake the body up its very tired and you will instantly fall back asleep without extreme effort. And then you can try again. When you push yourself put of sleep paralysis it sounds like you are driving down the the highway with all the windows down inside of your conciousness.

Those who love horror movies would love sleep paralysis.

I once felt like I had sleep paralysis, tried to break the shackles, finally woke up only to find myself back at the beginning. The loop continued for four to five times.

@Keryo Koffa I don't know how to initiate sleep paralysis it just happened to me a bunch when I was a kid. How to get out if it happen? Do this with this your conciousness.

ย 

images.jpeg

@An young being you might have actually broke out and not notice. If you break out of sleep paralysis i notice your body is so unbeleivably tired that you will barely be able to move before falling back asleep and you can go right back into it.

Sleep paralysis leads to out of body experience.

ย 

Sleep paralysis is a bit scary when first experienced. But just a little. Really.It's not so shocking at allย