Something Funny

Is charisma on command worth watching?

14 posts in this topic

Or are there other channels with better quality advise?

The main thing I don't like about them is that they just pump a ton of 10-minute long videos. I would love something with a more structured content.

Posted (edited)

It is more useful to choose a charismatic figure and try to mimic him a little (how he moves his hands, voice projection and volume, etc.)

Edited by RedLine

Posted (edited)

@Something Funny Ive been enjoying Owen cooks content (paid and on Youtube). Some people criticize his over the top loud personality, but I went to his free tour last week and I got to say, he surely stretches your comfort zone. Especially if you try to replicate him. Best to try to imitate his exercises in your house if your only watching his videos to learn better. I spoke in front of the room, and he kept yelling "louder!" even though I thought I was shouting already. This is because its a big room. But it's easy to get in a routine behavior and not even realize the diverse ways we can express ourselves.

Also, Bioenergetics can help. Elliot sometimes talks about his religious beliefs more in recent years, but you can ignore the religious parts of it and look at the exercises at a face value perspective.

Edited by Fabio

On 7/28/2024 at 10:07 AM, RedLine said:

It is more useful to choose a charismatic figure and try to mimic him a little (how he moves his hands, voice projection and volume, etc.)

any recommendations on people to mimic?

Posted (edited)

It is cringe tbh.

Just watch some shows with charismatic characters and try to notice their behavior and attitude then mimic that in real life while keeping your own personal style.

Edited by LSD-Rumi

"Say to the sheep in your secrecy when you intend to slaughter it, Today you are slaughtered and tomorrow I am.
Both of us will be consumed.

My blood and your blood, my suffering and yours is the essence that nourishes the tree of existence.'"

@Fabio thank you. I will look them up as well.

Owen has a lot of long talks about his general mindsets, but I am looking for more oractical videos/exercises at the moment.

29 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

It is cringe tbh.

Just watch some shows with charismatic characters and try to notice their behavior and attitude then try to mimic them while keeping your own personal flavour on things of course.

Why is it cringe? I think they are pretty nice and chill.

Posted (edited)

7 minutes ago, Something Funny said:

Why is it cringe? I think they are pretty nice and chill.

The idea of Making hundreds of videos about a concept as shallow as charisma is cringe in itself. Don't sell your own personality to mimic other.

Edited by LSD-Rumi

"Say to the sheep in your secrecy when you intend to slaughter it, Today you are slaughtered and tomorrow I am.
Both of us will be consumed.

My blood and your blood, my suffering and yours is the essence that nourishes the tree of existence.'"

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Fabio said:

@Something Funny Ive been enjoying Owen cooks content (paid and on Youtube). Some people criticize his over the top loud personality, but I went to his free tour last week and I got to say, he surely stretches your comfort zone. Especially if you try to replicate him. Best to try to imitate his exercises in your house. I spoke in front of the room, and he kept yelling "louder!" even though I thought I was shouting already. This is because its a big room. But it's easy to get in a routine behavior and not even realize the diverse ways we can express ourselves.

Also, Bioenergetics can help. Elliot sometimes talks about his religious beliefs more in recent years, but you can ignore the religious parts of it and look at the exercises at a face value perspective.

What is the Owen´s practical advise? I see he is parroting for hours in his videos about how good it feels to be free flowing out of the head instead of being trapped in social conditioning and have a positive mind and "contribute to the world" mindest. However I don´t see he offers any guide about how to get there -only the speaking loud and screaming stuff-. I suspect his current energy state is due to he massively approached strange people for years back in the days to the point he is so immune to what people thinks about him anymore so we flows very free.

Edited by RedLine

56 minutes ago, PenguinPablo said:

Just choose one you like. I like Coach Kyle body language for example and get inspiration from him.

Rather than watching a bunch of videos I’d recommend you practice in person.

Practice makes perfect.

8 hours ago, RedLine said:

What is the Owen´s practical advise? I see he is parroting for hours in his videos about how good it feels to be free flowing out of the head instead of being trapped in social conditioning and have a positive mind and "contribute to the world" mindest. However I don´t see he offers any guide about how to get there -only the speaking loud and screaming stuff-. I suspect his current energy state is due to he massively approached strange people for years back in the days to the point he is so immune to what people thinks about him anymore so we flows very free.

Try this one. Its kinda geared a bit more for sales, but its still relevant and carries over to other areas of life. Try the exercises at home with the video to get the most value out of it.  

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=1005899459919129&ref=sharing

I wrote in notes that there is some exercises around 1:22:00 . There is more parts of the video that he does other exercises.  The point is not to talk like this all the time, its so you can if you want to. 

9 hours ago, PenguinPablo said:

Leo..lol

Know thyself....

On 7/31/2024 at 8:31 AM, PenguinPablo said:

On 7/31/2024 at 6:27 PM, Princess Arabia said:

Leo..lol

How about Yimpa ^_^

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀