ici

MrBeast Is A Fraud

38 posts in this topic

I swear 2024 will go down in history as the year of “the great youtuber cancellation”. Dr disrespect, Cody ko, Ava kris Tyson, mr. beast (biggest on the platform). Heck even penguinz0 just ran into some huge backlash 

Surely I’m missing some others as well 

Someone mentioned the Streisand effect and I looked it up out of curiosity.

"The Streisand effect is an unintended consequence of attempts to hide, remove, or censor information, where the effort instead increases public awareness of the information."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Streisand_effect

This one hurts because beast (presumably) did such a good thing for the forest and the ocean with “team trees” and “team seas”. He still needed to do team bees to complete the trio but  instead we get this mess 😔

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Emotionalmosquito said:

This one hurts because beast (presumably) did such a good thing for the forest and the ocean with “team trees” and “team seas”. He still needed to do team bees to complete the trio but  instead we get this mess 😔

Apparently, DogPack404 has got something to say about his philanthropy too:

https://x.com/DogPack404/status/1818729795255247141

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1818729791249695002.html

Edited by ici

Interview with DogPack404:

I think the worst thing you can criticizing MrBeast's behavior for is manipulating young children and neurodivergent people with gambling tactics. "Watch my stream and you might win a Lambo", etc. His chocolate only sells because of his Willy Wonka ticket scheme. Its essentially gambling for kids.

The current state of social media is so voraciously drama hungry. Like a flock of vultures, as soon as someone who is in the famous or interesting to talk about slips up, you immediately get put on blast. People didn't like MrBeast because he's rich in his early 20s and where just waiting for a reason. Any reason to feel superior.

It is no wonder people like to put this pious and morally high-strung appearance on the internet. Such a nasty atmosphere.

The biggest vulture eaten by vultures? You don't say!

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Basman said:

The current state of social media is so voraciously drama hungry. Like a flock of vultures, as soon as someone who is in the famous or interesting to talk about slips up, you immediately get put on blast. People didn't like MrBeast because he's rich in his early 20s and where just waiting for a reason. Any reason to feel superior.

It is no wonder people like to put this pious and morally high-strung appearance on the internet. Such a nasty atmosphere.

When you reach such a high position of power, you are expected to set a good example and lead society, not exploit it, especially kids.

What good is another million dollars if you’ve already got so much? As Terry Davis once said, you could earn a thousand dollars and live like a king, and you could earn a million dollars and live like a person in hell.

7 hours ago, ici said:

When you reach such a high position of power, you are expected to set a good example and lead society, not exploit it, especially kids.

What good is another million dollars if you’ve already got so much? As Terry Davis once said, you could earn a thousand dollars and live like a king, and you could earn a million dollars and live like a person in hell.

Its not really about holding people accountable as much as it is about the catharsis of tearing someone down. There are plenty of rich people who have done much worse but they never get singled out because they are more or less anonymous. Drama slop and smear campaigns is just a business.

This doesn't even really affect the career of someone like MrBeast anyway at the end of the day. He'll keep making his money. Soon enough, people will move on like nothing even happened.

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

The biggest vulture eaten by vultures? You don't say!

Its like when an bull elephant starts to grow weak and little vultures starts to pick at it with ever increasing voracity and boldness until the bull finally falls and they just go to town with it. Too insignificant and weak to kill a bull so they prey on the moment it shows weakness.

2 minutes ago, Basman said:

Its like when an bull elephant starts to grow weak and little vultures starts to pick at it with ever increasing voracity and boldness until the bull finally falls and they just go to town with it. Too insignificant and weak to kill a bull so they prey on the moment it shows weakness.

Less elephant and more like giant rat ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 1. 8. 2024 at 1:27 AM, Emotionalmosquito said:

Heck even penguinz0 just ran into some huge backlash 

?

YouTube gives Mr Beast a helping hand by manipulating the number of dislikes on his latest video. 

YouTube, DramaAlert, MrBeast are no longer to be trusted. Man has lost all credibility and keeps gaslighting his audience.

Let me update you on this drama once again 😂

Apparently, the full cover up is in action. He’s been editing and removing old videos.

Part 2 is going live in 5 minutes.

i have my popcorn ready 🍿