tlowedajuicemayne

Trump says you won't have to vote anymore after this election: it'll be fixed!

101 posts in this topic

Wtf is happening. You can't even say this is taken out of context. He is literally saying what we all know is already true. TRUMP = DICTATORSHIP 

Bruh

If the dems win this election, they're going to have to move swiftly to put protections in place to save democracy

Well then, that gives us only one way to remove him.

I hope he's ready for that.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, mrPixel said:

If the dems win this election, they're going to have to move swiftly to put protections in place to save democracy

Agreed. I’m not seeing a lot of talk about what needs to be done after Trump loses in November. But I’m sure he will try to pull something.

Posted (edited)

Republicans have been trying to steal elections since forver. Nothing new here. They are just more shameless about it now.

And even after Trump is gone, they will keep trying to steal elections.

Edited by Leo Gura

Posted (edited)

15 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Republicans have been trying to steal elections since forver. Nothing new here. They are just more shameless about it now.

And even after Trump is gone, they will keep trying to steal elections.

Eisenhower, Reagan, and McCain were principled Republicans who truly believed in free and fair elections.

Mitt Romney still truly believes in free and fair elections.

I wish the Republican Party as a whole could go back to being what they were in the 1900s.

Edited by Hardkill

Posted (edited)

13 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

Eisenhower, Reagan, and McCain were principled Republicans who truly believed in free and fair elections.

Mitt Romney still truly believes in free and fair elections.

I wish the Republican Party as a whole could go back to being what they were in the 1900s.

Don't whitewash them. They have been gerrymandering and disenfranchising blacks and poors deliberately for 100 years.

Bunch of devils they are.

Edited by Leo Gura

Posted (edited)

40 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Don't whitewash them. They have been gerrymandering and disenfranchising blacks and poors deliberately for 100 years.

Bunch of devils they are.

They weren’t nearly as threatening as Trump and MAGA have been to our country’s freedoms and checks and balances. They still had a reasonable amount of respect for democracy and the peaceful transfer of power. They also weren’t divisive or inflammatory like Trump and had more integrity than Trump by far. Plus, they were much more willing to make pragmatic compromises in a bipartisan manner.

Edited by Hardkill

I know many conservatives who don't usually post politics or religion on social media but they're all doing it today. This video fucked them up. "Quick, look at the drag queens". 

This was just their first real dose from dear leader. In the next few days, many of them are gonna start saying "maybe we are better off if Trump does stay in there for the next 12 years". At which point, Trump will provide another dose. 

I know Trump is stupid but him saying this shit out loud is concerning. Why would he do that? It seems completely unnecessary and surely will drive many voters away. So why would he do it? Makes me wonder if he's counting on something besides the votes. 

Posted (edited)

4 minutes ago, Joshe said:

I know Trump is stupid but him saying this shit out loud is concerning. Why would he do that?

Because his voters don't want democracy, they want a strongman.

The fascism IS the feature! Crush the Woke. That's what Trump is selling.

Edited by Leo Gura

Posted (edited)

30 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Republicans in the 1900s never even dared to suggest that to their voters.

I think most of the mainstream media wants Trump to become a dictator because many of their donors are secretly on his side. CNN, PBS, ABC, and other such outlets are incredible fools that they actually think that they will be safe from Trump's wrath if he becomes president.

Edited by Hardkill

Posted (edited)

53 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I get that, but his voters were already gonna vote for him, so why say something that could potentially drive millions of undecided voters away? You don't think he stands to lose WAY more than he gains with those remarks?

Do you think he was just riffing on some bullshit or planned to say those things? He was wrapping the speech up and it was call-to-action time, which is one of the most important parts. So presumably, he had an idea he'd say those things and if that's the case, he's gotta be either really stupid, or maybe he doesn't care if he gets those votes. 

If he just accidentally said these things without consideration or forethought, there's no mystery but if he planned on it, that's sus. 

Edited by Joshe

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

After my father got into a freak accident and became disabled, it changed my view of what a strong man looks like. :x

Posted (edited)

Insane statements to make.

Conservatives pissing their pants when Biden says some soft ass things and they read into his statements 20 layer deep, but they will make excuses for Trump when Trump's statements are pretty clear and straightforward. They won't ever call out or say a word when their daddy Trump using insane rhetoric like this and they cry when people call Trump a fascist.

Just imagine if Biden would have made those statements, how conservatives would have reacted to it.

Edited by zurew

Posted (edited)

Can a president really have that type of power? Or does he just act like he will so that he can sway more voters

Edited by Ryan M

6 minutes ago, Ryan M said:

Can a president really have that type of power? Or does he just act like he will so that he can sway more voters

It’s some of both.

He promises the world to his followers to sucker them in.

But also, you can bet that trump will attempt to take as much power as he can if he elected. And considering SCOTUS just granted him immunity and Project 2025 is lining up loyalist hacks to fill our institutions, autocracy becomes a very real possibility.

Posted (edited)

I have seen some big cope from republicans saying that what Trump truly meant was: "If he wins a second term, he can’t run again." (because that would be his last term).

If they truly think thats what Trump meant, they shouldn't vote for Trump ever again, because he is too mentally declined and he can't communicate his thoughts at all. 

Edited by zurew

1 hour ago, Ryan M said:

Can a president really have that type of power?

Easily, just by replacing everyone in the executive and judicial system with loyalists.

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Easily, just by replacing everyone in the executive and judicial system with loyalists.

That’s not how that works. The President can’t replace them all and even the ones that do get replaced have power limitations through congress.