destroyx6

2024 Opening Ceremony

80 posts in this topic

43 minutes ago, Something Funny said:

Yeah, changed as soon as his ass got set on fire, lol. One day he posts a video about how he is forced to close his youtube channel and a few weeks later he makes another one about how his status of "foreign agent" was lifted, and becomes a pro-putin conservative.

Totally a natural transition...

No it doesn't. He focuses on a few small excesses, like that opening ceremony, blows them out of proportion, and adds additional drama and bullshit, talking about how west will soon legalize pedophilia and bestiality.

While conveniently ignoring all the things that progressive western countries do much better than russia, and all the ways in which they are actually more evolved. As well as all the russia's internal problems.

And the part where he ridicules the idea that humanity as a whole can have a "natural path of evolution" can be easily argued against by using history to see how humans all over the globe did in fact go through roughly the same stages of moral and social development.

He blew them out of the proportion on purpose - to make a point overall of the trend he is noticing. Unfortunately, if you been too influenced by the "progressive" ideas, and are in the "progressive" bubble, you will not see what he is talking about.

While I agree with you he has a strong pro Russian bias, he still makes solid points which progressives fail to see.

2 minutes ago, BlessedLion said:

I see y’all’s point. Sometimes a good old slap helps wake people up and question things though. Having their status quo made fun of might actually help in a weird way. 

Evendually, a tickle will suffice :x

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Russia are pathetic cheaters.

ALL their atheletes are dope fiends.

Almost all the athletes are doing, they are probably just worse at hiding it  

18 minutes ago, Hatfort said:

A bunch of drag queens representing Jesus' last meal eating a blue man. Controversial? Yeah, quite. The end of the world? I don't think so.

paris-olympics.jpg

It's not just controversial - it is gross and in bad taste. Not something you would expect to see at the Olympics. 

Take a look at the comparison between 2014 Olympics opening ceremony in Sochi and in 2024:

Can you see the difference and what actually looks classy?

Posted (edited)

7 minutes ago, questionreality said:

He still makes solid points which progressives fail to see.

Like what?

Edited by Something Funny

4 minutes ago, questionreality said:

it is gross and in bad taste. Not something you would expect to see at the Olympics. 

Look again

6 minutes ago, questionreality said:

It's not just controversial - it is gross and in bad taste. Not something you would expect to see at the Olympics. 

Take a look at the comparison between 2014 Olympics opening ceremony in Sochi and in 2024:

Can you see the difference and what actually looks classy?

Russian one is also cringe because of how pretentious and try hard it is.

Also, only the dinner part was bad, imo. Gojira performance was great.

Actually the y'be issued a statement apologizing and saying that the scene wasn't meant to represent the last supper or mock anyone.  

Which, in my opinion, makes it at least half not as bad as I originally thought. 

Posted (edited)

Jesus, it’s not too late to forgive yourself for trusting humans xD

4 MORE YEARS! 4 MORE YEARS!

Edited by Yimpa

We just need to elect the worst politicians ever for a few years decades and let spending get out of control and make it blatantly obvious to all citizens how corrupt the gov and federal reserve is so we can restart the system and put term limits in etc…. why vote the best most enlightened politician in at this point in time when the system us broken, its like voting in the best rower on a sinking ship it doesnt matter 

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Russia are pathetic cheaters.

ALL their atheletes are dope fiends.

Even their gurus get their enlightenment from drugs xD

It's interesting to hear reactions to the opening ceremony in the news. The right has not responded well. I wonder how the people of France feels about it.

On 7/27/2024 at 11:39 PM, Leo Gura said:

AKA, watching genetic freaks compete for world's biggest freak award.

Yet we're here watching spiritual freaks compete for the world's most insane awakening award AKA becoming God^ᴼᴼ :D

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

23 minutes ago, Keryo Koffa said:

Yet we're here watching spiritual freaks compete for the world's most insane awakening award AKA becoming God^ᴼᴼ :D

No, that's not a competition, that's just raising your own consciousness and avoiding self-deception.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

44 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

No, that's not a competition, that's just raising your own consciousness and avoiding self-deception.

Or a grand delusion, in which you are ego-tripping big time, and don't even know it 

2 hours ago, Keryo Koffa said:

Damn. Bro did not hold back.

13 hours ago, BlessedLion said:

I see y’all’s point. Sometimes a good old slap helps wake people up and question things though. Having their status quo made fun of might actually help in a weird way. 

Yeah Trump is the biggest reaction to having their status quo made fun of.

On 7/29/2024 at 11:00 AM, Leo Gura said:

It's not a competition, it's a mystery novel where the author forgot the plot. Now we're a reality TV show with zero prize money and we're all juggling egos. Tomorrow, it'll be a scavenger hunt for common sense and every day a quiz show where the answers keep changing.

Sorry, I'm turning into Yimpa, I'll stop, I promise xD^_^:|

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

Olimpics was always something gay for me. Those people using collants. Let it be.

Posted (edited)

That ceramony was not a politician thing, nor a freedom activist movement. It was a very conciously created black plague. Simply watching it for a few minutes got me infected enough so I would have to go through deep psychic cleansing and see all the dirty energy that polluted my psyche and a lot of it was dark lust and just a lot of dark energy in general. That stuff was plague I tell you. 

Be careful what you expose yourself to. 

Edited by Salvijus

You cannot love what you need.