destroyx6

2024 Opening Ceremony

80 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

18 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

ALL their atheletes are dope fiends.

I've always thought about doing the Doping Olympics.

Let's give a human as much drugs as possible and see how fast he can run 100m

Edited by Davino

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

On 7/27/2024 at 7:24 PM, hoodrow trillson said:

I don’t know man… that shit went kind of hard tbh.  France got the balls to put art out there regardless of whatever religion or ideology people abide by.  Pretty gangster imo.

The only religion they have "balls" to make fun of is christianity.

14 hours ago, BlessedLion said:

Honestly Christians need to be slapped out of their stupid religion. They are holding back the advancement of society. The lgbt trans stuff is a bit over the top but nothing compared to the damage close minded religion is doing. I mean just look at Trumps following. They’re drones 

I am sure all Christians that watched the ceremony are converted to gay communists now.

Cause it totally was not counterproductive and totally didn't push more people further towards the right.

8 minutes ago, Something Funny said:

Imagine them doing this to Islam in a country like France, there would be chaos. 

Posted (edited)

17 minutes ago, destroyx6 said:

Imagine them doing this to Islam in a country like France, there would be chaos. 

Like Charlie Hebdo?

French prefer freedom to everything else. It can backfire.

Edited by Davino

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Russia are pathetic cheaters.

Not all of the athletes. And this doesn't change the fact that Russia who was expelled from the games, and countries like US was allowed to, is a hypocrisy at it's finest.

Also, why is Israel allowed to compete? 

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Russia are pathetic cheaters.

But that’s not the reason why they were banned from this particular Olympics game. The reason cited this time was the war.

Their penalty for the doping scandal has already expired.

أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأشهد أن ليو رسول الله

I will post here 2 interesting perspectives on the opening ceremony from one Russian writer (Dmitry Gluhovskiy - progressive) and a response of a popular intellectual blogger, with sarcasm (conservative):

Dmitry Gluhoskiy ( he loved the ceremony and attached the picture with transgender):

https://x.com/glukhovsky/status/1817577342195179702

"Today's Europe is much more united around and based on the values of progress, enlightenment, humanism and the idea of the value of human rights than on the values of religion, which has made great efforts to stop progress for centuries. If Europe still defined itself through religion, Europeans would have an average life expectancy of 25 years, like in France before the Revolution, the population would be generally poor and illiterate, and any attempt to introduce scientific thinking and instill in people the value of their lives would lead to accusations of heresy. Long live enlightenment, long live progress!"

And response from Nikolai Sobolev, blogger, translated into English:

"The writer Glukhovsky* is an excellent example of an intellectual who is thoroughly imbued with rationalistic and liberal propaganda. How does this manifest itself? A person sincerely believes that there is some kind of linear “progressive” development - moral, like the generally accepted stage-technological one. And the countries that are the most economically developed, at the same time, according to the logic of such “thinkers,” are pioneers not only of technological, but also of moral development. These countries, based on this popular point of view, show us, the entire human civilization, a “natural future” that cannot be overcome and bypassed. Here, we need to be progressive, that’s the only way. In feathers from the ass, for example.

Morality, like iPhones, you know, evolves. Here, the 18th century - then all sorts of stupid Kants could write nonsense about the moral imperative, be inspired by Christ’s “Sermon on the Mount” and all sorts of evangelical nonsense. What fools! They didn’t understand life. Now, for example, in the 21st century, their truly smart, civilized followers no longer stoop to talking about morality, ethics and God. All this primitiveness and tales of old people from the past will be rejected extremely “progressively” in favor of human freedom from everything that can fetter violent orgasm and public ejaculation. Another thing! Progressive. After all, who ever said that, for example, you can’t have sex with dogs? A disgusting anachronism. Yes, and those same pedophiles, of course, did not choose their hobbies. You need to be understanding. A terrible existence determined their consciousness; how can we reject Nature itself, right? People are not to blame. Condemnation of any form of natural deviation is a barbaric rudiment and a relic of the dark past. Acceptance, assimilation of any deviation with the public display of genitals to hundreds of millions of people (at the Olympics, jokes aside, one transgender person set his balls on fire) is the only true path available.

This is human Progress. You are crouching, twisting your nose, you don’t understand, but Western European civilization and the writer Glukhovsky have finally realized that any such crazy thing needs deep penetration and active popularization. Well, religions, all these commandments, the moral law... everything is relative. Today we want with a dog, tomorrow with a turtle. On the stage. There is no God, no one is watching. We killed him and put a transgender guy in a funny hat in his place. Lol. Another child is nearby so that he progresses faster in the right direction.

So that pharmaceutical companies can quickly squeeze the progressive person of the Future out of his puny little body. There will be no conclusion. The only sad thing is that too often apparently smart people turn out to be absolute idiots. And I’m not talking about Kant now."

21 minutes ago, nuwu said:

I have too much social anxiety to watch anything with more than 2 choreographers. I've heard the bigots are triggered, so it must be good.

Really ?

The devil is in the details.

1 hour ago, Something Funny said:

Uh huh

@questionreality Sobolev is not really a conservative, he just sold himself out to Russian government.

His argument is obviously not genuine, considering how he strawmans everything (having sex with dogs and pedophiles).

He pretends to be an intellectual with "moderate" worldview, trying to appeal to a moderate and not completely radicalized part of the population, while actually spreading Putin's propaganda.

1 minute ago, Something Funny said:

@questionreality Sobolev is not really a conservative, he just sold himself out to Russian government.

His argument is obviously not genuine, considering how he strawmans everything (having sex with dogs and pedophiles).

He pretends to be an intellectual with "moderate" worldview, trying to appeal to a moderate and not completely radicalized part of the population, while actually spreading Putin's propaganda.

He claims that he is a conservative now and that he changed - so I take his words at face value and yes, I do think that his response is genuine.

And I do like his response - I mean it makes sense on some levels, as I personally didn't like the olympic ceremony either. 

50 minutes ago, nuwu said:

I have too much social anxiety to watch anything with more than 2 choreographers. I've heard the bigots are triggered, so it must be good.

You aren’t missing much. Im all for kooky, drag performances, but make it cool if you are going to go there. It was a total embarrassment. 

Posted (edited)

22 minutes ago, questionreality said:

He claims that he is a conservative now and that he changed - so I take his words at face value and yes, I do think that his response is genuine.

Yeah, changed as soon as his ass got set on fire, lol. One day he posts a video about how he is forced to close his youtube channel and a few weeks later he makes another one about how his status of "foreign agent" was lifted, and becomes a pro-putin conservative.

Totally a natural transition...

22 minutes ago, questionreality said:

And I do like his response - I mean it makes sense on some levels, as I personally didn't like the olympic ceremony either. 

No it doesn't. He focuses on a few small excesses, like that opening ceremony, blows them out of proportion, and adds additional drama and bullshit, talking about how west will soon legalize pedophilia and bestiality.

While conveniently ignoring all the things that progressive western countries do much better than russia, and all the ways in which they are actually more evolved. As well as all the russia's internal problems.

And the part where he ridicules the idea that humanity as a whole can have a "natural path of evolution" can be easily argued against by using history to see how humans all over the globe did in fact go through roughly the same stages of moral and social development.

Edited by Something Funny

A bunch of drag queens representing Jesus' last meal eating a blue man. Controversial? Yeah, quite. The end of the world? I don't think so.

paris-olympics.jpg

10 minutes ago, Hatfort said:

A bunch of drag queens representing Jesus' last meal eating a blue man. Controversial? Yeah, quite. The end of the world? I don't think so.

They’re eating Trump!

3 hours ago, hoodrow trillson said:

You ain’t joking lol

IMG_5216.jpeg

Hahahah

Lions Heart is my YouTube Channel- Syncing Masculinity and Consciousness

Lions Heart YouTube

Posted (edited)

On 27.7.2024 at 11:08 PM, Nemra said:

I was shocked to see Celine Dion singing again.

Good for her. Was heartwarming to see. Still slay it.

Edited by Nivsch

🌲 You can rarely pretend to give an effective advice to someone just from the fact that you cannot see the unique inner logic behind his actions, no matter how obvious you will mistakenly think the answer is. If you really want to help and not to harm, encourage him to trust more his own logic.

On 7/27/2024 at 1:41 PM, Raze said:

They removed it from YouTube 

Yet Leo’s solipsism video still exists 💀 

2 hours ago, Something Funny said:

I am sure all Christians that watched the ceremony are converted to gay communists now.

Cause it totally was not counterproductive and totally didn't push more people further towards the right.

I see y’all’s point. Sometimes a good old slap helps wake people up and question things though. Having their status quo made fun of might actually help in a weird way. 

Lions Heart is my YouTube Channel- Syncing Masculinity and Consciousness

Lions Heart YouTube