Hojo

What mental Illness would psychology say you have when you think you are God?

21 posts in this topic

@BipolarGrowthFunny.

Yeah I imagine you started shouting and screaming how 1+1=2 and saying pi was such and such number and spouting historical and present facts with the same emotion and vigor as a god delusion at them they'd lock you up but be reallllllly confused, we all know it means you're potentially socially disruptive and a danger to yours elf but that's not because the content of your thoughts is delusional but because your emotions are "wrong", they think a person should not have the emotion of feeling like they are rich if they are poor or as if they are strong if they are weak you know, imagining such an emotion is fine.

When it comes to imagining god, it's not enough to just think, you need to feel it too, I do wonder if they have theories about how believing you are omnipotent/god is the wrong thought or a wrong feeling that you shouldn't have even if you're well adjusted, do they just pretend that those people belong to a category of functional "delusionals".

"He believes he is god", 200 mg of Atrolak.
"He believes 1x1=2 and has his own faulty logic which is not socially appropriate." 100 mg of Valdoxan.
"He moved slightly uncoordinated , that is a sign of this type of social anxiety." 400 mg of Tropium.
"He displays an inappropriate affection towards math, this is an indication of autism." 500 mg Zyprexa.
"What if he really is god?" Self medicates 2 g of Risperdal.
"I got an erection while reading a history book, this shows a dangerous lack of self control." 20 g of Oxactin.
"I am abusing psych medications and am delusional, what am I delusional about?I'm delusional about delusions or am I?Reality shouldn't be doubted, that's socially inappropriate." 50 kg of weed to calm down.
"I am calm?After all this medication abuse I should be agitated, it isn't the right emotional state to be in, I am supposed to be agitated." Takes 20 tones of anal and oral and smoked 5 Meo DMT at the same time to prove god isn't real and it's all the patient's delusion
"Omg he was right we are god", takes 200 mg of Atrolak.