TheGod

I’m the source of your existence

33 posts in this topic

There's really no point in having written this and neither in replying to. 

I hope this isnt the most deep spiritual realization. I hope there's more and more

Posted (edited)

The One Source/God (You) looks through many eyes and constructs many POVs simultaneously. Im enjoying and create my own POV right now, as Source is looking through my eyes, while you enjoy and create yours. Source/God is looking through all of those eyes, creating all those POVS simultaneously. But you still cant access other ones, while looking through your eyes. 

I think the erroneous conclusion comes from the assumption that you can know absolutely everything from within your POV, by ramping up your consciousness with 5Meo. As long as you take an perspective/have an relative POV that locates in space and time your perspective will be partial.

In my experience right now, of course youre just an avatar in an online forum. But im pretty sure somewhere out there is a guy with an experience of writing on this forum. Im even pretty sure we could meet up and our POVs could interrelate with each other, while still coming from the same source :D

Edited by Cireeric

Posted (edited)

6 hours ago, Cireeric said:

The One Source/God (You) looks through many eyes and constructs many POVs simultaneously. Im enjoying and create my own POV right now, as Source is looking through my eyes, while you enjoy and create yours. Source/God is looking through all of those eyes, creating all those POVS simultaneously. But you still cant access other ones, while looking through your eyes. 

Did you ever think this through. Is Source looking through the blind man's eyes. What about the man that got his face eaten off and survived. He has no eyes. What is Source looking through there. What about this woman. Is Source looking through her "no eyes". Click "Watch on Youtube".

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

Many a time my ass are my eyes.

2 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

Did you ever think this through. Is Source looking through the blind man's eyes. What about the man that got his face eaten off and survived. He has no eyes. What is Source looking through there. What about this woman. Is Source looking through her "no eyes". Click "Watch on Youtube".

It's just metaphorical of course.

If I close my eyes I also have no eyes to see.

It's not about the visual part, it's about being this whole bubble of sensations.

Posted (edited)

6 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

It is just one metaphor. Another way of saying it is Source/God is having an "Cireeric" experience. From your Point of View, Source/God is having an "Princess Arabia" experience. In the case of the blind man, Source is having an "blind man" experience. And my claim is that as long as Source is having any particular experience, for example an "Princess Arabia" experience, from within that you cant validate other experiences directly, in the sense of accessing it, but you still trust that your friends having an experience too.

Edited by Cireeric

4 hours ago, Cireeric said:

It is just one metaphor. Another way of saying it is Source/God is having an "Cireeric" experience. From your Point of View, Source/God is having an "Princess Arabia" experience. In the case of the blind man, Source is having an "blind man" experience. And my claim is that as long as Source is having any particular experience, for example an "Princess Arabia" experience, from within that you cant validate other experiences directly, in the sense of accessing it, but you still trust that your friends having an experience too.

ok

Know thyself....

On 7/27/2024 at 1:02 AM, TheGod said:

1. I’m back to 5MeO because my ego had been creating a lot of delusional ideas about solipsism and spirituality.

2. I’m telling you as God with full authority.

3. Anyways, I’m the source of you. You can’t exist without me You don’t have your own personal experience.

4. You exist as a profile pic on this forum.

5. I’m here for only reason - entertainment.

6. I’m here to have a discussion with someone because there is no one to have an argument with 

1. Let me get this straight, you had delusional solipsistic ideas after 5-Meo, so you solved that with 5-Meo and now your delusional solipsistic ideas are absolutely undelusional because the God with absolute authority that you are says so.

2. And so you want to tell your mental constructs that don't exist this because they don't exist and you make them up to tell them they don't exist because you're bored?

3. And they don't have an experience because you're not aware of their experience despite being them, because all you see is words? I guess people around you just disappear when you look away, that's cool!

4. I'm a profile picture now, how is this not the coolest? You must be very creative to give us those!

5. For entertainment purposes, refer to @Yimpa, our trickster Zen-Master of humor,

6. "I’m here to have a discussion with someone because there is no one to have an argument withWho doesn't love paradoxes?

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

I’m taking a break from all you freaks!!!

:)

@Yimpa Enjoy your well deserved vacation!

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

On 7/30/2024 at 9:56 AM, Keryo Koffa said:

1. Let me get this straight, you had delusional solipsistic ideas after 5-Meo, so you solved that with 5-Meo and now your delusional solipsistic ideas are absolutely undelusional because the God with absolute authority that you are says so.

2. And so you want to tell your mental constructs that don't exist this because they don't exist and you make them up to tell them they don't exist because you're bored?

3. And they don't have an experience because you're not aware of their experience despite being them, because all you see is words? I guess people around you just disappear when you look away, that's cool!

4. I'm a profile picture now, how is this not the coolest? You must be very creative to give us those!

5. For entertainment purposes, refer to @Yimpa, our trickster Zen-Master of humor,

6. "I’m here to have a discussion with someone because there is no one to have an argument withWho doesn't love paradoxes?

Hahaha, exactly

Lions Heart is my YouTube Channel- Syncing Masculinity and Consciousness

Lions Heart YouTube

Posted (edited)

@Asia P There is more this is garbage. Believing this is a trap.

Edited by Hojo