TheGod

I’m the source of your existence

33 posts in this topic

I’m back to 5MeO because my ego had been creating a lot of delusional ideas about solipsism and spirituality. It was saying that the best way to live is without psychedelics at all but it’s nonsense. You can’t grasp what I am without 5MeO-DMT. I’m telling you as God with my full authority. If you think you understand what I am without 5MeO you’re lying to your self. You have no idea what god is and  you shouldn’t call yourself spiritual. You’re just a monkey coping words of others and quoting Leo’s words. 
Anyways, I’m the source of your existence and I’m you at the same time. You can’t exist without me and you don’t have your own personal experience. If we never met in my direct experience that means you never had even a body. You exist as a profile pic on this forum. 
I’m here for only reason - entertainment. 
I’m here to have a discussion with someone because there is no one to have an argument with 

19 minutes ago, halfknots said:

What is there to discuss?

Tell me that I’m wrong 😂😂😂 this is the entire point 😂

Posted (edited)

You are. 

But we are trying to go beyond this, this is not the 'end of the road', what 5-MeO might reveal is the beginning.

Edited by Javfly33

7 hours ago, TheGod said:

You can’t grasp what I am without 5MeO-DMT

Yes

It's Love.

Posted (edited)

11 hours ago, TheGod said:

You can’t grasp what I am without 5MeO-DMT. 

Of course you can. You just need to go through layers until you get there on other psychedelics. ^_^

Edit: forget I said anything. I am not more than a profile pic :D

Edited by shree

Honoring the self I've grown to love.

@TheGod are You aware right now of the totality of everything that has existed and will exist in infinite totality? If the answer is no, it means that things exist outside your field of consciousness.

13 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

You are. 

But we are trying to go beyond this, this is not the 'end of the road', what 5-MeO might reveal is the beginning.

There is no beginning and there is no end. There is only me and my game. 

Posted (edited)

9 hours ago, shree said:

Edit: forget I said anything. I am not more than a profile pic :D

Of course you are 😂

If you want to have a body go meet me in my direct experience, I’ll construct you one 😂😂😂

Edited by TheGod

Progress.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

9 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

@TheGod are You aware right now of the totality of everything that has existed and will exist in infinite totality? If the answer is no, it means that things exist outside your field of consciousness.

So things can exist outside my limited consciousness?  Leo the solipsist would say no probably or were he always speaking from the totality of everything perspective.

22 hours ago, TheGod said:

Anyways, I’m the source of your existence and I’m you at the same time.

That you are! Thank you God .. isn’t it wonderful to be talking to yourself all the time … insane.

3 hours ago, OBEler said:

So things can exist outside my limited consciousness?  Leo the solipsist would say no probably or were he always speaking from the totality of everything perspective.

I think that obviously yes. Leo says that there are levels of consciousness and that you are god. so if you have a low level of consciousness, god does not exist and only exists when you are aware of yourself as god?

20 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

I think that obviously yes. Leo says that there are levels of consciousness and that you are god. so if you have a low level of consciousness, god does not exist and only exists when you are aware of yourself as god?

Thanks for clarifying this, I think I need a breakthrough. too much intellectual interpretation.

4 hours ago, Terell Kirby said:

That you are! Thank you God .. isn’t it wonderful to be talking to yourself all the time … insane.

Don’t forget that every time I have sex I actually fuck myself. Isn’t it insane ? I have an infinite and endless desire for myself. 

10 hours ago, TheGod said:
10 hours ago, TheGod said:

Of course you are 😂

If you want to have a body go meet me in my direct experience, I’ll construct you one 😂😂😂

Even though I experienced this myself as a fact, your statement that I am not more than a profile picture still hurts my feelings.

I hate you for that. ¬¬

Nice suit tho.

Honoring the self I've grown to love.

On 7/26/2024 at 5:02 PM, TheGod said:

I’m back to 5MeO because my ego had been creating a lot of delusional ideas about solipsism and spirituality. It was saying that the best way to live is without psychedelics at all but it’s nonsense. You can’t grasp what I am without 5MeO-DMT. I’m telling you as God with my full authority. If you think you understand what I am without 5MeO you’re lying to your self. You have no idea what god is and  you shouldn’t call yourself spiritual. You’re just a monkey coping words of others and quoting Leo’s words. 
Anyways, I’m the source of your existence and I’m you at the same time. You can’t exist without me and you don’t have your own personal experience. If we never met in my direct experience that means you never had even a body. You exist as a profile pic on this forum. 
I’m here for only reason - entertainment. 
I’m here to have a discussion with someone because there is no one to have an argument with 

This is what I don’t understand about 5 MEO, you guys seem to slip into this solipsism, which makes no sense. 

Maybe I’m just “unconscious” but I’m pretty fucking sure I’m a real human having an experience regardless of what is going on in your world. My existence does not depend on you and I guarantee I’m more than just a face on a screen in a forum. 

However, I can see how you can easily trick yourself into this belief and once you truly believe it there is absolutely nothing I can do to change your mind. That’s your power as God, that’s your sovereignty. 

But ya, you could def die and I’d go on living my life 

Lions Heart is my YouTube Channel- Syncing Masculinity and Consciousness

Lions Heart YouTube

Posted (edited)

38 minutes ago, BlessedLion said:

This is what I don’t understand about 5 MEO, you guys seem to slip into this solipsism, which makes no sense. 

Maybe I’m just “unconscious” but I’m pretty fucking sure I’m a real human having an experience regardless of what is going on in your world. My existence does not depend on you and I guarantee I’m more than just a face on a screen in a forum. 

However, I can see how you can easily trick yourself into this belief and once you truly believe it there is absolutely nothing I can do to change your mind. That’s your power as God, that’s your sovereignty. 

But ya, you could def die and I’d go on living my life 

A lot of people seem to want to cram something as profoundly transcendent as God into their own logical framework, which is obviously doomed to fail and will very likely cause confusion about solipsism. Just like how a chair can be said to be made of wood, and on a deeper level it can be said to be made of atoms, it seems to be the case that we're both all individuals and we're all God. It's just a matter of one being more relatively true than the other. God doesn't appear to be so limited as to not make both possible.

That's the understanding I prefer, but that's also just more conceptual thinking. It'd be better to come to peace with never understanding the answer, and instead foster the consciousness that is the answer.

Edited by What Am I