Someone here

What "Nothing ever happened " really mean

35 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Nothing exists.  That's all .

By this I mean there is literally nothing existing .

Reality is composed of past +present +future. 

The past and future are pure imagination. 

And the present is like a mirage you can't grasp it . Therefore when time comes to leave your body ...your whole life will seem like it never even happened. 

Edited by Someone here

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

7 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Nothing exists.  That's all .

By this I mean there is literally nothing existing .

Reality is composed of past +present +future. 

The past and future are pure imagination. 

And the present is like a mirage you can't grasp it . Therefore when time comes to leave your body ...your whole life will seem like it never even happened. 

How did you come to this conclusion? 
You can’t deny that you exist if you didn’t you wouldn’t be here writing this. 

@Evelyna How do you know that his writing exists? You perceive his writing but because you perceive something does that mean that it actually exists?

Be-Do-Have

There is no failure, only feedback

Do what works

7 minutes ago, Evelyna said:

How did you come to this conclusion? 
You can’t deny that you exist if you didn’t you wouldn’t be here writing this. 

It's not a conclusion . It's awakening itself  In reality nothing exists. In reality nothing ever happenend and nothing will ever happen.  Only thought and memory that are constantly reinforcing the illusion of "events" and stream of deeds and thoughts. Thus perpetual illusion of "reality" extends. That's how reality gets created.  If you "truly" understand what I'm talking about you will die.   Your mind won't allow you to understand what I'm saying because it needs to constantly create reality.. Because in reality there is no Reality.. Except to nothing. 

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

@Evelyna Think of a dream . In a dream there's obviously something existing but only inside the context of the dream. Yet once you exit the dream it's crystal clear to you that nothing was there .the whole experience of a dream was nothing . Unfortunately you only realize this after you wake up . Analogously..this experience that you call "real life " is nothing . But awakening is to grasp this while you are still alive . Instead of waiting for this revelation to occur when you "die ".

Posted (edited)

Everything is an illusion, a sleight of hand. So with an unlimited consciousness ("god's pov"), nothing is real.

And in the same time from the ego's pov it's realistic ahah.

Edited by Schizophonia

The devil is in the details.

5 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

Everything is an illusion, a sleight of hand. So with an unlimited consciousness ("god's pov"), nothing is real.

And in the same time from the ego's pov it's realistic ahah.

what this world is..  Is a Flux.. A mirage as soon as you catch it.. It dissolves. It's nothing. This infinite magnificent world is nothing.

Forget about grasping this with your mind . You can't. It requires an awakening .nevertheless ..here we are 😂 

52 minutes ago, Ulax said:

@Evelyna How do you know that his writing exists? You perceive his writing but because you perceive something does that mean that it actually exists?

If you have the ability to perceive , you exist. 

47 minutes ago, Someone here said:

If you "truly" understand what I'm talking about you will die.   

You seem to understand it yet you not dead

Posted (edited)

41 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@Evelyna Think of a dream . In a dream there's obviously something existing but only inside the context of the dream. Yet once you exit the dream it's crystal clear to you that nothing was there .the whole experience of a dream was nothing . Unfortunately you only realize this after you wake up . Analogously..this experience that you call "real life " is nothing . But awakening is to grasp this while you are still alive . Instead of waiting for this revelation to occur when you "die ".

In that case someone/ something has to dream the dream and for that to happen it has to exist

Edited by Evelyna

Posted (edited)

28 minutes ago, Someone here said:

I’m not attempting to “grasp it “ i just don’t have to it’s not useful to me in any way to know this I was asking how the post creator came to this assumption that’s all.

Edited by Evelyna

Correct, but let's see if you don´t reincarnate. Remember at moment of death, you have to be 100% conscious of this.

Do you really have no fear of death? Would you have an 'issue' if I told you you have to surrender the body in 10 minutes?

Can't wait for the non-duality police to get a hold of this one. 

They'll say, well who's writing this. Don't tell me my suffering isn't real. Tell that to the starving kids in Africa.

It is actually happening but only as appearances. The dream analogy is on point. 

This is why amnesia is a thing and people who can't remember anything. It never really happened. The clues are everywhere. You just have to be keen on spotting them. Observe life. Observe your own mind. Sleep is the dead giveaway. The world disappears when we sleep and appears upon awakening. Can't have both at the same time. That's why it's all mental. The mind appears upon waking up and doesn't shut down until sleep. 

It's not that you can't make the mind sees this. There is no you. There is really no mind. It's all just happening. The mirage is you thinking there's a you thinking and dreaming etc...it's brilliant. It's magical. Now let's get back to Reality.

Know thyself....

13 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Can't wait for the non-duality police to get a hold of this one. 

They'll say, well who's writing this. Don't tell me my suffering isn't real. Tell that to the starving kids in Africa.

It is actually happening but only as appearances. The dream analogy is on point. 

This is why amnesia is a thing and people who can't remember anything. It never really happened. The clues are everywhere. You just have to be keen on spotting them. Observe life. Observe your own mind. Sleep is the dead giveaway. The world disappears when we sleep and appears upon awakening. Can't have both at the same time. That's why it's all mental. The mind appears upon waking up and doesn't shut down until sleep. 

It's not that you can't make the mind sees this. There is no you. There is really no mind. It's all just happening. The mirage is you thinking there's a you thinking and dreaming etc...it's brilliant. It's magical. Now let's get back to Reality.

Not really, at some point youll release that everything being a dream, and nothing being a dream are equivalent. Start your authentic spiritual practice and keep going, youll get there

7 minutes ago, bambi said:

Not really, at some point youll release that everything being a dream, and nothing being a dream are equivalent. Start your authentic spiritual practice and keep going, youll get there

Yes teacher. 

Know thyself....

Nothing ever happened because there's only NOW

Anything that ever "happened" happens and is happening NOW... no cap O.o

Brains Do Not Exist 

5 hours ago, Evelyna said:

In that case someone/ something has to dream the dream and for that to happen it has to exist

Locate the dreamer in direct experience.  Next time you dream ..become lucid and actually locate the dreamer .  If The dream is nothing ..then the dreamer is also nothing ..since they are inseparable. 

5 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Do you really have no fear of death? Would you have an 'issue' if I told you you have to surrender the body in 10 minutes?

Obviously i fear death .if I didn't I couldn't exist .

Its one thing to have these kinds of insights and totally different thing to embody their practical ramifications. 

I'm working on dissolving all my attachments so that I can face My death with zero fucks then . You should intuit that this is not an easy process. 

49 minutes ago, tuku747 said:

Nothing ever happened because there's only NOW

It's way ..way worse than that . There isn't a now either xD

Posted (edited)

36 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Locate the dreamer in direct experience.  Next time you dream ..become lucid and actually locate the dreamer .  If The dream is nothing ..then the dreamer is also nothing ..since they are inseparable. 

Ye ok man….. if “nothing “ exists then “something” exists 

Just a note : I lucid dream  quite often and I’m aware in the dream it’s me who’s directing the dream and it’s me who’s dreaming.

thanks for sharing your perspective 

Edited by Evelyna