Asia P

Help, how much time i have to wait between Shrooms and Malt?

20 posts in this topic

I took shrooms last week, and i have the opportunity to take malt in a few days, should i wait a longer time between the trips? Or my body will be clean enough to take my first malt?

What do you suggest?

Thanks 

Posted (edited)

Don't worry they don't relate together you can take malt. Your body will have zero problems 

Is it your first time malt?

Prepare for absolutely surrender your body. Lie down symmetrical and let go 

Edited by OBEler

@Asia P actively surrender. Accept the power running through you.

Malt has no tolerance 

Enjoy your trip❤️

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

@Davino ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

@OBEler what do you feel is the difference between 5-Meo-malt and 5-Meo-dmt ? 

they feel very similar to me in terms of pure consciousness and awareness 

@integration journey

I would say something among the lines of this video

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

Posted (edited)

On 27.7.2024 at 6:26 PM, integration journey said:

@OBEler what do you feel is the difference between 5-Meo-malt and 5-Meo-dmt ? 

they feel very similar to me in terms of pure consciousness and awareness 

Yes they are similar. Very similar.but it depends on the dose. On lower doses they are different. On higher ones almost same. On even higher ones I think they are different again but that's just my guess 

Edited by OBEler

All psychedelics have a crossed tolerance, insofar as they act on the same receptors.

If you drop a lysergamide like LSD you will have to wait about 2 week to come back to a normal tolerance for any tryptamine including endogenous serotonin and other neurotransmitters implied on a way or another. One week for most of tryptamines.

Very sort half life psychedelics like N,N-DMT, 5 MeO DMT, 5 MeO Malt, DPT etc will have a tolerance of a maximum of a few hours, perhaps to a certain extent a few days.

So in your case if you have talen shrooms you have to wait about one week to have a normal sensitivity to malt, or drop an high dose.

The devil is in the details.

On 7/27/2024 at 3:05 PM, Davino said:

Malt has no tolerance 

Enjoy your trip❤️

Of course it has.

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, Schizophonia said:

Of course it has.

I have tripped several times a day with Malt and experienced 0 tolerance. 

I would argue that even I needed less of a dose.

Also several days in a row and no tolerance.

Idk the science this has been my experience. Is your experience different? How different?

I feel tolerance with other substances but not at all with Malt.

Edited by Davino

53 minutes ago, Davino said:

Idk the science this has been my experience. Is your experience different? How different?

It exists, you just don't feel it because it goes down too fast.

1 hour ago, Davino said:

Are they always the same type of experience your having? Do they change in quality of aspect? Any negative ones?

18 hours ago, bambi said:

Are they always the same type of experience your having?

Each trip is unique while potentially sharing many similarities with others.

Do they change in quality of aspect?

Surely it can. With each redose, my mind is more flexible and my psyche more transparent. I may also mix the experience with other substances, in order as to get new insights and discover interesting consciousness facets. This happens when I'm doing psychedelic intensives.

Any negative ones?

Not really. Malt and 5meo seem to work very well with me. I've had INTENSE purging, sure. I've tripped so hard I thought I would die, sure. However I don't frame that as negative but as deeply growing experiences.

23 hours ago, Schizophonia said:

All psychedelics have a crossed tolerance, insofar as they act on the same receptors.

If you drop a lysergamide like LSD you will have to wait about 2 week to come back to a normal tolerance for any tryptamine including endogenous serotonin and other neurotransmitters implied on a way or another. One week for most of tryptamines.

Very sort half life psychedelics like N,N-DMT, 5 MeO DMT, 5 MeO Malt, DPT etc will have a tolerance of a maximum of a few hours, perhaps to a certain extent a few days.

So in your case if you have talen shrooms you have to wait about one week to have a normal sensitivity to malt, or drop an high dose.

I've heard much and am experientially (though placebo self-bias might limit me here) inclined to think that LSD has the longest tolerance, with 2 weeks+, while 4-HO tryptamines seem to be closer to 5-10 days of tolerance, relatively speaking, sometimes less, not sure about 5-mipt. DMT and 5-Meo/Malt are reported to have really short tolerance, likely due to their [short duration]? Though I wonder if that's also the case with Ayahuasca and how its tolerance compares. 

@Asia P Anyway, if it's non-lsd psychedelics and you have a window open, a week is enough and 10+ is plenty to recover, unless you need to psychologically integrate the experience, but you'd know if that was the case

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

18 hours ago, Keryo Koffa said:

I've heard much and am experientially (though placebo self-bias might limit me here) inclined to think that LSD has the longest tolerance, with 2 weeks+, while 4-HO tryptamines seem to be closer to 5-10 days of tolerance, relatively speaking, sometimes less, not sure about 5-mipt. DMT and 5-Meo/Malt are reported to have really short tolerance, likely due to their [short duration]? Though I wonder if that's also the case with Ayahuasca and how its tolerance compares.

5 MeO Mipt has a tolerance of about one week.

On 7/30/2024 at 10:38 AM, Davino said:

@integration journey

I would say something among the lines of this video

I think he has some nice descriptions here. A couple things I'd like to elaborate on regarding the impacts of trips on the mind-body.

From a human mind-body perspective, I've learned that intensity and time have an impact on the mind body. If I 'travel' to a 9/10 trans-human conscious state where the psychological self and physical body may dissolve, yet the experience still has an impact on the human mind-body and it can be a lot - especially trips lasting multiple hours. . . And long trips that require "working through" things like anxiety, letting go, surrendering etc. has an impact. . . I've also had trips of transcendent beauty that were overwhelming - that was a lot for the mind-body to handle. . . These days, I try to balance degree and duration.

During a 5-meo-dmt peak, time is altered or lost. One minute can seem like an eternity in that realm. Yet in another realm, there is still "ordinary time" of about 20min. for a 5-meo-dmt peak. Ime, being in such a state for 3-4 hours would be much more strenuous on the mind-body. Some people may be able to roll through long, intense trips - yet I feel impacts on my mind-body. Plus, I've had about 40 intense, long trips over a 5 year period. They can yield awakenings and mind expansion, yet they also take a toll on the mind-body. From a trans-human perspective during the trip - the self, mind and body can be irrelevant. Yet with the 'return' to the human mind-body, impacts become very relevant. . . . These days, I only do light-moderate doses for long-lasting psyches. I sometimes use 5-meo-dmt during Shamanic Breathing sessions to help me get 'out there'. 

@Forestluv wow you vape in the middle of shamanic breathing session? How does this work? You need to hold the smoke in your lung for long time 

And what happens with combination of these techniques? Is it a good idea for someone like me who never had a breakthrough to test this combo of breathing and 5 Meo DMT out?