Leo Gura

Jordan Peterson v Actualized.org?

311 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Would love it! Please make it happen if it's at all possible. 

Another cool convo could be you and Michael Sartain. Different type of content but he's a smart guy who lives in Vegas so would be an interesting convo. 

Edited by LordFall

<3

You and Schmachtenberger, Wilber, etc

51 minutes ago, UnbornTao said:

Yeah + Hoffmann, Kastrup, Wolfram, Faggin, Riz Virk.

JRE or Aubrey Marcus would be cooler 

Lions Heart is my YouTube Channel- Syncing Masculinity and Consciousness

Lions Heart YouTube

peterson has a simp army of followers

13 hours ago, UnbornTao said:

I thought the same, Daniel Schmachtenberger + Leo would be an amazing and stimulating combo.

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

@LeoGura watch out if he is on his meds and constantly interrupts you.

@Leo Gura

Did you specify what you want to discuss, or keep it vague?

15 minutes ago, Willie said:

@Leo Gura

Did you specify what you want to discuss, or keep it vague?

I did.

The nature of God.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

58 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

The nature of God.

And you wanna have that conversation with Jordan Peterson?

I bet you would have a better conversation with me about God than with him. Why did you choose JP to talk about God??

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

5 minutes ago, Davino said:

And you wanna have that conversation with Jordan Peterson?

I bet you would have a better conversation with me about God than with him. Why did you choose JP to talk about God??

Because this will be a bloody discussion.

And you need to be better than Claude3.

Posted (edited)

2 minutes ago, OBEler said:

Because this will be a bloody discussion.

That is the measurement?

2 minutes ago, OBEler said:

And you need to be better than Claude3.

Is Jordan Peterson better than Claude3?

Maybe Claude3 should interview Leo and talk with him 

Edited by Davino

13 minutes ago, Davino said:

That is the measurement?

Is Jordan Peterson better than Claude3?

Maybe Claude3 should interview Leo and talk with him

That's a great idea to make Claude 3 as the interviewer

@OBEler I would like to see a high quality conversation with a high quality topic and a high quality partner. That's my bias and reasoning procces and I would like to know why after two years since the last interview and one year gap, the reentering choice is talk about God with JP. There's something that I'm missing to understand that's why I asked and in the way I asked. Hopefully Leo answers otherwise I hope to get my understanding with how things unfold and develop over time.

There's no reason for him to refuse, but maybe sending him an email isn't the best way to contact him, I don't know.

The devil is in the details.

There must be people much easier to contact who have Jordan Peterson's phone number.

The devil is in the details.

7 hours ago, Davino said:

@OBEler I would like to see a high quality conversation with a high quality topic and a high quality partner. That's my bias and reasoning procces and I would like to know why after two years since the last interview and one year gap, the reentering choice is talk about God with JP. There's something that I'm missing to understand that's why I asked and in the way I asked. Hopefully Leo answers otherwise I hope to get my understanding with how things unfold and develop over time.

Only Leo knows.

For me it's a dream come true. I studied JP and if these men discuss it will be something to remember.

JP has some insane understanding of mythology and psychology.

Posted (edited)

I thought talking to JP would be an interesting challenge.

But I have watching some of his interviews yesterday and the more I watch the more I start to feel that his mind would immediately shut down ans get hostile in such a discussion.

He can get quite hostile and stubborn.

I am still evaluating to what degree it makes sense to engage or reason with such people.

I don't want to find myself in a nasty position of casting pearls before swine.

The tricky issue is: with whom can God be genuinely discussed? I'm not sure.

The reason I have not done many public conversations in the past is simply because I didn't there would be anyone worth talking to because they would not understand what was being said. And I don't want to be in a position of trying to convince someone to open their mind.

These kind of public conversations turn into chess games.

Edited by Leo Gura

No matter how much of a hostile actor Jordan can be, it would still serve as amazing advertisement to your channel. Conservative Jordan Peterson and Elon Musk fans would for their first time be exposed to the radical perspectives of Actualized.org.

Could you imagine a Conservative watching the Conscious Politics series, and the self-bias episode? He might even start deconstructing his worldview. 

أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأشهد أن ليو رسول الله

Posted (edited)

3 minutes ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

No matter how much of a hostile actor Jordan can be, it would still serve as amazing advertisement to your channel. Conservative Jordan Peterson and Elon Musk fans would for their first time be exposed to the radical perspectives of Actualized.org.

That's another point against doing it.

I don't think JPs Daily Wire audience would be open to any of my teachings. They would just demonize me, which serves no purpose.

The Daily Wire audience is very brainwashed with Christian dogma.

Edited by Leo Gura