Leo Gura

Jordan Peterson v Actualized.org?

311 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

There is little point in talking to them because they already understand. I have nothing to say to them.

The point is to talk to people who don't understand God.

JP's audence could massively benefit from a proper explanation of God. That's why its appealing.

The more closedminded the audience the more it benefits from these teachings, but also the more likely it is to reject them.

That's the game here. Striking just the right balance in audience is key.

Ah, I see. I bet you could convince and open the mind of maybe 5-10% of his following depending on how you delivered it. You’d need to have yogic texts to back you up so it’s not just one person talking about God realization. But I think it’d be badass

Lions Heart is my YouTube Channel- Syncing Masculinity and Consciousness

Lions Heart YouTube

8 hours ago, emil1234 said:

might be unrealistic, but joe rogan sounds like the perfect candidate. worth giving it a shot? sometimes he brings on lesser known faces.

Joe Rogan is perfect. His following is open to psychedelics and not religious and will likely have tons of interested viewers. Also, Rogan has done 5 MEO and his following is HUGE

Lions Heart YouTube

8 hours ago, OBEler said:

Although Connor Murphy did promote you with his rap video but there was also nothing happening really.

Yah, that went well…

Lions Heart YouTube

3 hours ago, JosephKnecht said:

Is there something we can still teach Leo Gura or he knows everything? 

Learning/Understanding is infinite

Lions Heart YouTube

@BlessedLion I'd say we have a responsibility to educate and convert people with stage orange ideology like Tate/Fresh&Fit followers. Otherwise, we're over here just rehashing the same conversations and not really having an impact on the world. A lot of the reason these guys have a lot of clout is they make semi-logical points that people don't push them back hard on. 

I've never heard people call out Tate for literally flirting with guys to scam them when he was running his webcam agency. He's admitted multiple times to being the one understanding male psychology and taking the keyboard away from the women to really get in the guys heads and scam them and then scam the women as well. It's not cool. Its creepy, deranged, and criminal. People just let him get away with being the cool dude driving a Bugatti and standing up for masculinity whereas he lacks every masculine principle imaginable that would have to do with honor and duty.

I've had a lot of impact getting people to stop praising him in person because I come from the red pill camp myself so I understand how their arguments work. Having that type of person as well as any standard PUA person would be an easy way to move them into green/yellow type thinking. 

<3

super natural and mysticism has become more personal and less a topic of interest for discussion for me the more I have had these experiences. I’m sure sahdguru has plenty of stories to tell but it’s sort of idle chatter. 

Posted (edited)

5 hours ago, JosephKnecht said:

Is there something we can still teach Leo Gura or he knows everything? 

That's the irony, ain't it?

I have reached a point where I can't take humans words seriously on spiritual matters.

But I am still open to feedback on improving my behavior and such.

I am still interested in hearing peoples' spiritual experiences. I do learn from that.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Just now, Leo Gura said:

I have reached a point where I can't take humans words seriously on spiritual matters.

Then maybe make a video about discussing with Claude3 about advanced spiritual topics. 

26 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I am still interested in hearing peoples' spiritual experiences. I do learn from that.

Would your next goal be to get political yourself then? Otherwise, you'd be like the gurus that bliss out in caves thinking they're beyond earthly problems like you talked about. 

It's time to take back our world. 

<3

Posted (edited)

2 minutes ago, LordFall said:

Would your next goal be to get political yourself then?

No, I am not getting any more political.

My goal is understanding.

If anything I have gone too political.

Edited by Leo Gura

32 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Experiencing infinity for just a several times has eliminated my need for any spiritual content. The experience itself makes all human-made information seem insignificant.

I can't imagine where you are now after so many awakenings.

Honoring the self I've grown to love.

5 hours ago, Davino said:

New launch: The Actualitzed.org Podcast

That would be pretty cool. I predict that in the future. Reading that title sounded off an alarm like I've been there before. Mark this comment down for future reference. 

Know thyself....

47 minutes ago, OBEler said:

Then maybe make a video about discussing with Claude3 about advanced spiritual topics. 

Pretty cool times we're living in where we can talk about discussing Spiritual topics with robots. 

Know thyself....

On 26/07/2024 at 7:59 AM, Leo Gura said:

Anyone here interested in a conversation between me and Jordan Peterson?

That might be in the cards. I sent him an email.

I would love to see this. If happen, will you have compassion for the poor mentaly ill man or will you cause him a existential crisis. Just wandering hehe

On 26/07/2024 at 7:59 AM, Leo Gura said:

Anyone here interested in a conversation between me and Jordan Peterson?

That might be in the cards. I sent him an email.

This would also broad your audience to more people who need to start getting curious about your view of God,Reality,Love... and later from a bool selling view a interview with JP would be good since some of his follow base is interested in Bible,God, Creation,..

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

No, I am not getting any more political.

My goal is understanding.

If anything I have gone too political.

What are your exploration topics related to understanding right now?

Alien Consciousness? DMT? God? Neuroscience? Games? Mind? 

34 minutes ago, CARDOZZO said:

What are your exploration topics related to understanding right now?

Alien Consciousness? DMT? God? Neuroscience? Games? Mind? 

I am doing a lot of understanding of human behavior and survival. Profound videoes coming soon on that.

54 minutes ago, Rafael Thundercat said:

I would love to see this. If happen, will you have compassion for the poor mentaly ill man or will you cause him a existential crisis. Just wandering hehe

That would really depend on how he behaves with me. I am unsure.

Posted (edited)

haaaahaha yeess LEO I WAS SUCIDAL/DEPRESSED TODAY, THANKS FOR GIVING ME SOMETHING TO LIVE FOR. I hope he replies to your email :D

Edited by blankisomeone

12 minutes ago, Bandman said:

If you know so much, more than anyone, Why cant you still even say whether there is an eternal hell or not?

You still hung up on that?