Leo Gura

Jordan Peterson v Actualized.org?

311 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

@Miguel1 @Salvijus I tried it out with Chatgpt4o too and it was boring as hell.

Claude is on another level. I read the conversation between these again from hulk Hogan and Trump, even a comedian could not make that so funny :D

Edited by OBEler

@OBEler Claude is better 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Trump now slaps back:

Trump: Alright, Leo, listen up. You think you know solipsism? Let me tell you, you've barely scratched the surface. I know solipsism. I have the best solipsism.

Leo Gura: Mr. Trump, I don't think-

Trump: *unterbricht* No, you don't think. That's the point. Your version of solipsism? It's weak. Low energy. You're still caught up in the idea of experiencing things. But let me tell you about Trump Solipsism™.

Leo: Trump Solipsism?

Trump: That's right. It's not just about experiencing reality. It's about creating it. When I say "Make America Great Again," I'm not just saying words. I'm literally forming reality. 

Leo: But that's not really-

Trump: In Trump Solipsism, there's no difference between saying and doing. When I think it, it becomes real. That's power. That's true solipsism.

Jordan Peterson: Mr. Trump, that's a rather unique interpretation-

Trump: Of course it is. Because I thought of it. Look, your solipsism is all about doubting reality. Trump Solipsism is about knowing you're the only real thing and bending everything else to your will.

Leo: That sounds more like extreme egoism than solipsism.

Trump: Egoism, solipsism - they're just words. In my reality, they mean what I want them to mean. That's the lesson here, Leo. You're trapped thinking about one consciousness. I've moved beyond that. In Trump Solipsism, even the concept of "one" is flexible.

Leo: *sichtlich verwirrt* I'm not sure that makes sense...

Trump: Of course it does. Because I said it does. That's the power of Trump Solipsism. I don't just shape reality; I shape the rules of reality itself. Top that, Leo.

@bambi Have you done another line/taken another drink since you were warned not to?

It's fascinating to me that you decided to venture into the hell realms, I've been for a little bit but it was too terrifying to me. God is definitely capable of torturing itself, look at it happening all over the world today. It's hard to explain why that would be the case and if those consciousnesses have consented to it like some spiritualists claim but seems very unlikely. Religions like Hinduism are basically about how our existence is meant to be all about pain and suffering until we somehow repent and get the privilege of not existing anymore. 

<3

On 2024. 08. 01. at 1:10 PM, OBEler said:

Leo: *sichtlich verwirrt* I'm not sure that makes sense...

Leo became so confused, it happened in GermanxD

Posted (edited)

I've been thinking it through and if Leo wants to talk about God and with an adequate audience his best shot is probably Frank Yang. He is aware of Actualized.org teachings and has studied and realized himself many of it. Frank has had God Realizations as well as meditative Awakenings and tried psychedelics like 5meo in breakthrough trips.

Frank Yang is one of the most serious alive realizers right now and also his audience would be up for such conversation.

With time he has touched on many subjects similar to Leo and has also done some videos giving feedback to his work. It comes to mind this video from three years ago.

We have to say that his work has been advancing a lot lately and has become deeply philosophical and artistically creative. So take that into account for making sense of Frank Yang.

Edited by Davino

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

Do it with this dude. Go to minute 6, he is pretty famous. He basically wants someone to convince him of God

Lions Heart is my YouTube Channel- Syncing Masculinity and Consciousness

Lions Heart YouTube

I would love to see you on Damo Mitchell’s podcast. Damo Mitchell is widely regarded as one of the most knowledgeable and insightful teachers in the realm of Taoist spirituality. His deep understanding of Taoism’s spiritual practices, particularly in the cultivation of energy and inner alchemy, really sets him apart. Like you, he cuts through all the bullshit when it comes to energy work and spirituality. His focus right now is enlightenment, so he’s constantly seeking out masterful teachers to educate him more on the topic. 

On 04/08/2024 at 8:30 PM, Davino said:

his best shot is probably Frank Yang.

The issue with talking to people like Frank Yang, Kastrup, Spira, etc., is that they will most likely agree on 90% of things. So, it's just a conversion of "Yes, I agree with that". 

Leo mentioned this when talking to Curt Jaimungal. It would be better for Leo to speak with someone without a great deal of agreement, where the conversation doesn't turn into a debate. So, from Leo's point of view, I guess he needs people who are open-minded.

On 26/07/2024 at 1:12 PM, Leo Gura said:

I also emailed Tom from Impact Theory. We might do a conversation about epistemology.

This would be an interesting conversation. I've not watched Tom for years, but the older videos I did watch were generally interesting. I think he's an open-minded guy.

Posted (edited)

On 4.8.2024 at 9:30 PM, Davino said:

I've been thinking it through and if Leo wants to talk about God and with an adequate audience his best shot is probably Frank Yang.

It won't be as interesting as there won't be much to bridge. What Frank Yang says is what most people say here. Jordan Peterson will be an interesting challenge.

On 4.8.2024 at 10:45 PM, BlessedLion said:

Do it with this dude. Go to minute 6, he is pretty famous. He basically wants someone to convince him of God

If you mean Alex O'Connor, I'll seriously echo that. The guy is super openminded and infinitely good faith. He had serious conversations with William Lane Craig four years ago when he was only 21.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Make a interview with me. You can send me the list of questions you want to ask to yourself and I ask as the questions was coming from me, because in the end of story what difference would make? You would be known by the whole ayahusca community and in some stage green paradigm locks.

Anyone concerned about the potential of this discussion might as well pretty much forget their concerns. I honestly can’t see Peterson accepting the proposal when he flicks on Actualized.org to just see himself completely berated on the forum and Leo’s views on him😂. I just see no way he would open himself up to such a situation. Hopefully I’m not right about it I’d like to see it. But I don’t think Peterson would have the bottle after a quick scroll through this place 😂

@Dazgwny He debated Destiny and various leftists.

I can't be so scary.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 8/6/2024 at 4:03 PM, Carl-Richard said:

If you mean Alex O'Connor, I'll seriously echo that.

I emailed him. We'll see if he responds.

The problem is most of these people don't respond to my emails.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Posted (edited)

8 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I emailed him. We'll see if he responds.

The problem is most of these people don't respond to my emails.

@Leo GuraI think is best to make it public on their comment sections etc vs private email - this way you have your community´s support and it becames more visible.

Edited by Greatnestwithin

@Greatnestwithin yes, that's a good idea!

@Leo Gura Always remember you can count on us;)

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God