Leo Gura

Jordan Peterson v Actualized.org?

311 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

I have highlighted your blatant obvious insecurity around men

This is just so way out there and have never heard this statement in my whole entire life from anybody, my own thoughts, men or even act as such. But I will leave you in your fantasy world and let you have the idea of me and the image you see alone.

Know thyself....

Posted (edited)

5 minutes ago, bambi said:

Love you too.

Dont mistake my direct or confrontational style to be personal to you, I can be like this with everyone - apologies if Ive been overly direct or confrontational with you. Also I can go through phases of making a concious effort to call people out on their posturing and spiritual bypassing if it seems they arent speaking from experience or simply regurjitating spiritual rhetoric to sound knowledgable - rather then doing the work and getting the insights.

Of course you might respond that 'doing the work' is just another idea and illusion, its all just appearences and happenings in this moment or something of the sort, this is a deep spiritual bypass to me, and thats why I challenge it

I wasn't being specific and definitely not about spirituality. Your personal comments to me, like the one you just made, is more of what I'm referring to. I wouldn't bring someone challenging my spiritual beliefs into this because then I would be taking spirituality personal and I would be attached to all that, which I'm not. I love spirituality so much that I'm not attached.

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

1 minute ago, Princess Arabia said:

I wasn't being specific and definitely not about spirituality. Your personal comments to me, like the one you just made, is more of what I'm referring to. I wouldn't bring someone challenging my spiritual beliefs into this because then I would be taking spirituality personal and I would be attached to all that, which I'm not. 

So the main crux is when Ive highlighted - rightly or wrongly - that you seem to be in insecure in how men percieve you, your sexuality, and womens sexuality? Thats just my impression from some of the posts youve made, I havent seen alot of your posts, so I have no idea your personal story, but its just stood out to me, that this paradigm seemed siginficant to you.

2 minutes ago, bambi said:

So the main crux is when Ive highlighted - rightly or wrongly - that you seem to be in insecure in how men percieve you, your sexuality, and womens sexuality

I don't know why you think this. I'm one of the most open when it comes to this. Not in what I do, but how I'm open to communicate it, and how non-judgemental I am about sexuality. Not sure where you get this from. You have probably read me the wrong way. Don't know, but it's not who I am.

Know thyself....

3 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

I don't know why you think this. I'm one of the most open when it comes to this. Not in what I do, but how I'm open to communicate it, and how non-judgemental I am about sexuality. Not sure where you get this from. You have probably read me the wrong way. Don't know, but it's not who I am.

Okay then I apologize, next time if I think its the case, Ill clarify with you

Its just usually when people inject the male vs female shaming and judgementalism into a conversation when it wasn't the context, its usually a sign of trauma or frustration around this dynamic, which I acknowledge can be like that for alot of men and women

Just now, bambi said:

Okay then I apologize, next time if I think its the case, Ill clarify with you

Its just usually when people inject the male vs female shaming and judgementalism into a conversation when it wasn't the context, its usually a sign of trauma or frustration around this dynamic, which I acknowledge can be like that for alot of men and women

Ok. Nothing like that happening with me. 

Know thyself....

Sooooooo.... is this happening for real now ??

Interesting bond right there. 

You cannot love what you need.

20 hours ago, Davino said:

Podcast: Frank Yang & Leo Gura

Explosive Combo 💥

Juicy up the brainstorming!

Frank Yang gives me kinda sleazy and annoying vibes 

Lions Heart is my YouTube Channel- Syncing Masculinity and Consciousness

Lions Heart YouTube

Maybe Leo should talk with himself.

Posted (edited)

Screenshot_20240722-184513_Instagram.jpg

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Leo Gura vs Geo Lura will break the internet.

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, Bobby_2021 said:

Leo Gura vs Geo Lura will break the internet.

Claude3.5 sora just created a conversation between Leo Gura and Geo Lura. The internet is broken now:

Leo Gura: Hey Geo, let's talk about solipsism. Many people think it's an unanswerable philosophical question, but I believe it's actually experienceable through infinity.

Geo Lura: That's an intriguing perspective, Leo. Most philosophers consider solipsism unfalsifiable. How do you propose one can experience it?

Leo: It's all about consciousness, Geo. Through deep meditation and self-inquiry, one can expand consciousness to the point of realizing that all of reality is a projection of one's own mind.

Geo: That's a bold claim. Are you saying that through some kind of altered state, one can directly perceive that only their mind exists?

Leo: Exactly. It's not just an intellectual understanding, but a direct experiential realization. When you go deep enough into consciousness, you discover that you are the source of all reality.

Geo: But how can you be sure this isn't just a subjective experience or illusion?

Leo: The experience itself transcends the subject-object duality. In that state, there is no distinction between the experiencer and the experienced. It's a complete dissolution of the ego and the realization that all is one.

Geo: That sounds intense. But couldn't this just be a form of solipsistic delusion rather than an actual proof of solipsism?

Leo: I understand the skepticism, Geo. But this isn't about logical proof in the conventional sense. It's about direct experiential knowledge. When you reach that state, doubt itself dissolves because you become the entirety of existence.

Geo: It's certainly a fascinating concept, Leo. But how does one reconcile this view with our everyday experience of a shared, objective reality?

Leo: The key is understanding that our everyday experience is a lower level of consciousness. As you expand your consciousness, you begin to see how reality is constructed by mind. The shared, objective reality is ultimately a consensual hallucination.

Geo: That's a lot to process. It challenges everything we typically believe about the nature of reality.

Leo: Exactly, and that's the point. True enlightenment requires a complete paradigm shift in how we understand existence. It's not easy, but it's possible to experience the truth of solipsism directly.

Edited by OBEler

3hpnc1URYm.png

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Jordan Peterson joins:

Leo Gura: ...and that's why I believe solipsism can be directly experienced through expanding consciousness.

Geo Lura: It's certainly a radical perspective on reality, Leo.

Jordan Peterson: enters the conversation Excuse me, gentlemen, but I couldn't help overhearing your discussion on solipsism. I have some thoughts on this matter.

Leo: Dr. Peterson, welcome to our conversation. I'd be interested to hear your perspective.

Jordan Peterson: Well, I must say I'm quite skeptical of the claim that solipsism can be "experienced" as an ultimate truth. It seems to me that such a view negates the fundamental structure of human experience and the necessity of engaging with the world.

Geo: How so, Dr. Peterson?

Jordan Peterson: You see, our entire biological and psychological makeup is structured around the assumption of an external world that we must navigate. Our perceptual systems, our emotions, our very capacity for thought - all of these evolved to help us survive in a world that exists independent of our minds.

Leo: But couldn't that all be part of the illusion, the construct of consciousness?

Jordan Peterson: That's a dangerous path, Leo. If we take solipsism seriously, we risk falling into nihilism. Why strive for anything if it's all just a figment of your imagination? Why have ethics? Why care about others?

Leo: I'd argue that realizing the unity of all consciousness actually leads to greater compassion and ethics.

Jordan Peterson: But that's precisely my point. The fact that you feel compelled to justify ethics within this framework suggests that you can't fully commit to solipsism. You're still operating under the assumption of other minds, of consequences, of meaning beyond yourself.

Geo: That's an interesting observation.

Jordan Peterson: Furthermore, the very act of communicating this idea contradicts it. Why try to convince others of solipsism if others don't truly exist? It's self-defeating.

Leo: I see your point, but I believe you're looking at it from a limited perspective. The realization of solipsism doesn't negate action in the world, it transforms how we engage with it.

Jordan Peterson: Perhaps. But I would caution against any philosophy that dismisses the reality we all share and the responsibilities that come with it. It's far more productive, in my view, to grapple with the world as we experience it, to find meaning in our struggles and relationships, than to dissolve everything into an abstract oneness.

Geo: This is certainly a clash of deeply different worldviews.

Jordan Peterson: Indeed it is. And that's why these conversations are crucial. We must be careful about ideas that, while intriguing, might undermine the very foundations of human society and individual responsibility.

Hulk Hogan joins 

Jordan Peterson: ...and that's why we must be cautious about ideas that could undermine individual responsibility.

*Suddenly, Hulk Hogan bursts into the room*

Hulk Hogan: Well let me tell you something, brothers! The Hulkster has been listening to all this fancy talk about sol-ip-sism and consciousness, and I've got something to say!

Leo Gura: Hulk Hogan? This is unexpected. What are your thoughts on solipsism?

Hulk Hogan: Listen here, dude! In the ring, when I'm dropping the leg on some jabroni, I don't have time to wonder if he really exists! All I know is, when I flex these 24-inch pythons, the whole world feels it, brother!

Geo Lura: That's... an interesting perspective, Mr. Hogan.

Hulk Hogan: You bet it is, little Geo! The Hulkster lives by a simple philosophy - train, say your prayers, eat your vitamins, and believe in yourself! That's all the reality I need!

Jordan Peterson: Mr. Hogan, while your approach is certainly... direct, there might be some validity to focusing on tangible action rather than abstract philosophical concepts.

Hulk Hogan: You got that right, Professor! When you're standing in front of 93,000 screaming Hulkamaniacs at the Pontiac Silverdome, brother, you don't question if they're real! You feel the energy!

Leo Gura: But Hulk, have you ever considered that all those fans, the energy, even your own body, might all be projections of a singular consciousness?

Hulk Hogan: *flexes muscles* Does this look like a projection to you, brother? The only thing I'm projecting is pure Hulkamania! And it's running wild!

Geo Lura: This conversation has certainly taken an unexpected turn.

Hulk Hogan: Let me break it down for you, brothers. Whether the world is all in my head or not, I'm going to keep slamming giants, saying my prayers, and being a real American! Whatcha gonna do when Hulkamania and reality run wild on you?!

Jordan Peterson: I must admit, there's a certain pragmatic wisdom in Mr. Hogan's approach, even if it's rather... colorfully expressed.

Leo Gura: I suppose even in a solipsistic universe, there's room for Hulkamania.

Hulk Hogan: You got that right, brother! Now, if you'll excuse me, I've got to go bench press a philosophically ambiguous 400 pounds! Hulk Hogan, out!

*Hulk Hogan exits, leaving the others in stunned silence*

And finally Trump joins:

*Hulk Hogan exits, flexing his muscles one last time*

*Donald Trump enters the room*

Donald Trump: Hello everyone. I hear you're having a tremendous conversation about reality. Nobody knows reality better than me, believe me.

Leo Gura: Mr. Trump, we were discussing solipsism - the idea that only one's own mind is sure to exist. What are your thoughts on this?

Donald Trump: Solipsism? Sounds like fake news to me. I deal in real estate, not philosophy. But let me tell you, if reality is all in my mind, it's a beautiful mind. The best mind.

Jordan Peterson: Mr. Trump, the question at hand is about the nature of consciousness and our perception of reality. It's a complex philosophical issue.

Donald Trump: Look, I've built a great reality. The best buildings, the best TV shows. If it's all in my mind, I've done a fantastic job. Nobody builds a better reality than Trump.

Geo Lura: But Mr. Trump, the point of solipsism is that everything, including other people, might only exist in one's consciousness.

Donald Trump: Are you saying I might have imagined my electoral victory? Because it was huge, believe me. Absolutely huge.

Leo Gura: That's not quite the point. We're exploring the nature of consciousness itself.

Donald Trump: I have a very good brain and I've said a lot of things. If consciousness is about winning, then I'm the most conscious person you've ever seen.

Jordan Peterson: This is rather missing the philosophical point of our discussion...

Donald Trump: The only point that matters is that I'm making America great again. That's real. You can see it, you can feel it. It's not in your mind, it's in your wallet.

Leo Gura: But what if the concept of America, of wealth, of you yourself, Mr. Trump, are all constructs of a singular consciousness?

Donald Trump: The only thing I construct are beautiful buildings and great deals. And let me tell you, they're very real. You can't fake real estate.

Geo Lura: I think we've strayed quite far from our original discussion...

Donald Trump: We've strayed because your ideas are weak. My reality is strong. It's the best reality. Everyone says so.

Jordan Peterson: Perhaps we should refocus our discussion on the philosophical implications of solipsism rather than... whatever this has become.

Donald Trump: Philosophy doesn't create jobs. Trump does. That's all the reality you need to know.

Posted (edited)

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Screenshot_20240722-184513_Instagram.jpg

It would be more accurate to reality if the tail also had eyes and personality and soul, just like the head, but unique. 

Edited by Salvijus

You cannot love what you need.

57 minutes ago, OBEler said:

Hulk Hogan joins 

And finally Trump joins:

This is some of the most funny shit I’ve read recently. Claude sure can be funny.

Connect with me on Instagram: instagram.com/miguetran