Leo Gura

Jordan Peterson v Actualized.org?

311 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

34 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

There is little point in talking to them because they already understand. I have nothing to say to them.

The point is to talk to people who don't understand God.

JP's audence could massively benefit from a proper explanation of God. That's why its appealing.

The more closedminded the audience the more it benefits from these teachings, but also the more likely it is to reject them.

That's the game here. Striking just the right balance in audience is key.

might be unrealistic, but joe rogan sounds like the perfect candidate. worth giving it a shot? sometimes he brings on lesser known faces.

although im still in favor of the JP conversation, would absolutley love to see it. 

Edited by emil1234

Posted (edited)

35 minutes ago, OBEler said:

But didn't you claim that none of these understand god in depth as you do?

I am not going to agrue with such people to try to convince them that they are missing something.

In a sense, so-called enlightend people are the most closedminded people on Earth. You can't teach them anything and I have stop trying.

It is easier to teach JP something than Peter Ralston.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

12 minutes ago, emil1234 said:

but joe rogan sounds like the perfect candidate

He's not interested in talking to me.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

He's not interested in talking to me.

It would be not a good discussion because he doesn't know anything about god and his discussions are more into entertainment and nothing seriously.It would be too far off.

JP would be ideal. Although I would fear the new JP follower on this forum. A lot of total newbies coming in.Although Connor Murphy did promote you with his rap video but there was also nothing happening really.

5 minutes ago, OBEler said:

I would fear the new JP follower on this forum.

I don't worry about that at all.

People who come here are already bought into the teachings.

Why don't you talk to Sadhguru? He would definitely be up for it.

Just now, Anon212 said:

Why don't you talk to Sadhguru? He would definitely be up for it.

1) I don't interview people.

2) There is little point for me to talk to Sadhguru.

@Leo Gura Not an interview - a conversation about consciousness and God. He always avoids going deep so it's impossible to tell how much he understands. Maybe you can bring it out of him. Could be great

Posted (edited)

38 minutes ago, Anon212 said:

@Leo Gura Not an interview - a conversation about consciousness and God. He always avoids going deep so it's impossible to tell how much he understands. Maybe you can bring it out of him. Could be great

That could be interesting but we've need some kind of forum to host us. And I don't know that he would want to talk to me. He seems quite busy traveling the world.

Edited by Leo Gura

@Anon212 My understanding of Sadhguru's work is that he is more interested in traditional self-help and comforting the masses with spiritual niceties and love rather than understanding reality. He may do the reality stuff on the side but it's not the focus of his work.

He's like the Indian Tony Robbins. Him exploring the truth of God will not serve his audience in the way they want.

God and I worked things out

Posted (edited)

Sadhguru is not really an open book. He is a Path. He's only interested in spreading his message. And he's always in control of the direction of the conversation. Doesn't matter what you ask him, you're going to end up sitting on his lap and listening how good his yoga is. :D

Edited by Salvijus

You cannot love what you need.

Posted (edited)

Sadghuru is interested in alien for sure because he met a strange alien energy not from this planet.

Leo needs to be strategic approaching him. Maybe around his alien mind course there is an opportunity. And maybe Leo needs to get a bit more popular, this increases chances. So with JP Leo would for sure become more popular 

Edited by OBEler

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

In a sense, so-called enlightend people are the most closedminded people on Earth. You can't teach them anything and I have stop trying.

Is there something we can still teach Leo Gura or he knows everything? 

4 hours ago, Anon212 said:

that would not work out. sadhguru is very mindful of his reputation, which is why he rarely goes deep into the metaphysics of existence. joe rogan attempted to drag some information out of him on his podcast, and sadghuru did not put up with it. he wants to maintain a reputation as a rational somewhat scientific persona, in order to reach a larger audience

Posted (edited)

dwight schrute from the office (rain willson) has his own little podcast, it has quite a bit of spirituality, consciousness and metaphysics. it doesnt get a ton of viewers, but it would be fun lol

Edited by emil1234

Posted (edited)

10 hours ago, dualnon said:

Ever considered doing a conversation style Podcast? 
That would be cool.

That's a nicer format. I prefer a lay back conversation and talk, sharing ideas, rather than scenarios potentially precipitating in drama, close-mindedness and confrontation.

Kind of building up to challenging scenarios instead of jumping directly into the wolf's mouth.

A nice conversation between great minds, not spreading the gospel, some conversation that for example Leo would like to watch from the outside.

New launch: The Actualitzed.org Podcast

First talk with Martin Ball!

Topic: How to use Psychedelics for Awakening and Healing?

Edited by Davino

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

54 minutes ago, emil1234 said:

that would not work out. sadhguru is very mindful of his reputation, which is why he rarely goes deep into the metaphysics of existence. joe rogan attempted to drag some information out of him on his podcast, and sadghuru did not put up with it. he wants to maintain a reputation as a rational somewhat scientific persona, in order to reach a larger audience

did you hear sadghuru on joe Rogan fully?first he didn't want to tell because of reputation etc then he told joe Rogan everything about his alien experience. He was aware that he damages his reputation and still did it because sadghuru was too exited to talk about.

Sadghuru is awesome 

3 minutes ago, OBEler said:

did you hear sadghuru on joe Rogan fully?first he didn't want to tell because of reputation etc then he told joe Rogan everything about his alien experience. He was aware that he damages his reputation and still did it because sadghuru was too exited to talk about.

Sadghuru is awesome 

yea i did, and agreed, sadhguru is too epic haha.

however he is very cautious going too deep on the supernatural stuff, which is why i think a conversation with leo would be shallow

I think if you can get JP to speak with you, you absolutely should. Let's be real, he has a huge platform, is an intelligent guy, and there's a lot you can discuss with him.

If you do go on with him, it wouldn't be prudent to go straight into your overarching infinite consciousness, alien consciousness, non duality stuff. You wouldn't sound very different from Terrence Howard spewing off his theories.

You'd have to spend time grounding yourself within his frameworks - speaking about society, politics, conventional theology, etc. Once you relate that you understand the basics, you can make some headway into some of your more interesting conversational topics.

Leo & JP talking would have been so cool back in 2017. As they grew older thier psyches grew harder too. :(