Leo Gura

Jordan Peterson v Actualized.org?

311 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura he can be a beast. Looping in his own thoughts.

But if you get his curiosity he will probably not be hostile and closed minded.

Get his curiosity .He will get your curiosity also I think. He has many things to tell about the bible.

Posted (edited)

The more I think about it the less I think it will work.

The things I would need to say would be so radical he would turn hostile very quickly.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

The things I would need to say would be so radical he would turn hostile very quickly.

Then warn him before. He is a psychologist with great empathy and honesty. I think for him this would be probably the most profound interview. He has genuine interest in truth

Posted (edited)

14 minutes ago, UnbornTao said:

@Leo Gura Ralston? Also heard he's looking for publicity.

I don't do interviews on my channel. I am not an interviewer.

And Ralston has no interest in discussing anything.

Edited by Leo Gura

4 minutes ago, UnbornTao said:

@Leo Gura Ralston? Also heard he's looking for publicity.

Oh God that would be too good. 

But Ralston is not in for discussion I think. You cannot even discuss on his YouTube videos. It's all restricted.

Posted (edited)

4 minutes ago, OBEler said:

Then warn him before.

I don't think that will change anything.

I would like for it to work, but I might have been too optimistic.

It's a very delicate thing.

Edited by Leo Gura

Posted (edited)

@Leo Gura In his interview against Destiny he was a good actor and came in with an open mind even though he hates leftists and what they represent. I think if you come up with simple epistemic questions and enigmas for him; he'll bite and you could lead him towards an epiphany. Stuff like what could life be except the mind of God, what are we if not little partitions of the God mind, etc. 

He's also passionate about good vs evil so if you have cool questions for him about the nature of Evil and how it's just selfishness I think he'll bite and be able to understand it. 

What I learned about your type of concept is long philosophical theories and arguments only appeal to a small subset of people. If you make a point that is more than 30 seconds they get defensive or bored. If you get down to the crux of the issue with clever simple questions then even low-consciousness people can get engaged in the topic. 

He also likes biblical stories so you could relate the story of adam and eve and the tree of knowledge to psychedelics and non-duality and I bet he'd be very interested in that. 

Edited by LordFall

<3

Posted (edited)

13 minutes ago, LordFall said:

@Leo Gura In his interview against Destiny he was a good actor and came in with an open mind even though he hates leftists and what they represent. I think if you come up with simple epistemic questions and enigmas for him; he'll bite and you could lead him towards an epiphany. Stuff like what could life be except the mind of God, what are we if not little partitions of the God mind, etc. 

He's also passionate about good vs evil so if you have cool questions for him about the nature of Evil and how it's just selfishness I think he'll bite and be able to understand it. 

What I learned about your type of concept is long philosophical theories and arguments only appeal to a small subset of people. If you make a point that is more than 30 seconds they get defensive or bored. If you get down to the crux of the issue with clever simple questions then even low-consciousness people can get engaged in the topic. 

Yes I also recognized this that's on point. Getting to the point is very important. Making too many examples can be interpreted that the other person is too stupid to get it so he gets defensive. Like being lectured. Also he gets annoyed quickly.

Edited by OBEler

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Please do it. Please, please please.  Damsel in distress here. Did my feminine charm work. Probably not with your tough ass. 😜, All jokes aside, would love to see this one, though. Please only not do it if you're so convinced it wouldn't be a good idea. Forget about his fans. You have enough of your own.

Know thyself....

As much as I would love this conversation, if JP simply gets hostile then the whole thing would serve no value but drama. I'd rather Leo make a new video if that is what's going to happen.

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I don't do interviews on my channel. I am not an interviewer.

Ever considered doing a conversation style Podcast? 
That would be cool.

On 26/07/2024 at 0:59 AM, Leo Gura said:

Anyone here interested in a conversation between me and Jordan Peterson?

That might be in the cards. I sent him an email.

I would very much enjoy this! 

I forgive my past, I release the future, and I honor how I feel in the present. 

On 7/26/2024 at 11:03 PM, Something Funny said:

@Leo Gura I am afraid that the forum will get flooded wirth Andrew Taters and other weird people. 

But the interview could be really interesting, so it might be worth it.

Ah I didn’t think about that. I kinda like how the community is now, I don’t want a bunch of those guys joining 

Lions Heart is my YouTube Channel- Syncing Masculinity and Consciousness

Lions Heart YouTube

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

The tricky issue is: with whom can God be genuinely discussed? I'm not sure.

Ralston, Wilber, Aubrey Marcus, Martin Ball (again) 

They can all talk God in depth 

Lions Heart YouTube

5 hours ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

Could you imagine a Conservative watching the Conscious Politics series, and the self-bias episode? He might even start deconstructing his worldview. 

When pigs fly

Lions Heart YouTube

15 hours ago, OBEler said:

@LeoGura watch out if he is on his meds and constantly interrupts you.

Hahah Peterson is insane 

Lions Heart YouTube

Why not Ken Wilber? He does tons of interviews these days on pretty small channels too 

Lions Heart YouTube

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, BlessedLion said:

Ralston, Wilber, Aubrey Marcus, Martin Ball (again) 

They can all talk God in depth 

There is little point in talking to them because they already understand. I have nothing to say to them.

The point is to talk to people who don't understand God.

JP's audence could massively benefit from a proper explanation of God. That's why its appealing.

The more closedminded the audience the more it benefits from these teachings, but also the more likely it is to reject them.

That's the game here. Striking just the right balance in audience is key.

Edited by Leo Gura

9 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

There is little point in talking to them because they already understand. I have nothing to say to them.

The point is to talk to people who don't understand God.

JP's audence could massively benefit from a proper explanation of God. That's why its appealing.

The more closedminded the audience the more it benefits from these teachings, but also the more likely it is to reject them.

That's the game here. Striking just the right balance in audience is key.

But didn't you claim that none of these understand god in depth as you do?

Your claims are even radical to these I think. Especially Ralston. Martin Ball also although he will not be interested in deeper understanding of God. He did 5 Meo probably 10.000 times but he was not going deeper.