Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kalki Avatar

Visualization as a protective tool?

4 posts in this topic

It’s hard for me to believe how visualizing lights and circles around me are going to protect me from negative energies as much as I would like to.

Does anyone know how does this works and if it really does?

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link

Posted (edited)

Why do you think you need protection from negative energies and what do you think those are? Do you think your own energy can be easily affected ?

In shamanism we use many thought forms as tools in the way of imagining and holding focus on those for a purpose, and these work and are effective especially in aiding healing. 

Edited by Evelyna

Posted (edited)

@Evelyna Yeah. Well, first of all I’m surrounded by negative people everywhere. Starting by my work and my family. I distant my self and cleanse once in a while to help but that’s not enough. My aura is very strong, shiny and sensitive. This can be good on a spiritual matter but in a human matter is too overwhelming. It’s the only thing that makes me wanna be alone most of the time. So yeah, I need someway of protecting my self against negativity, such energy is too heavy for me. Also, demons are intrigued by my light which I wish I could just smack them for being so annoying in my life. (Yeah I have experienced them, from touching my body, to touching me while sleeping, to knocking my door, etc). 

Edited by Kalki Avatar

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link

Posted (edited)

55 minutes ago, Kalki Avatar said:

I’m surrounded by negative people everywhere

thats not negative energy just negatively thinking people. Energy is neither negative nor positive, people are, energy moves and can be moved or transformed but its not a physical thing.

''I distant my self and cleanse once in a while to help but that’s not enough.''

Essentially there's nothing to cleanse from because the negativity of others isn't your negativity, you have created a belief which says you are affected by others, this just need to change to I am not affected by others and am confident in my own state of being, it needs to be practised and may not be easy.  By doing what you are doing now you are creating resistance to the circumstance and this prevents you from change. 

'My aura is very strong, shiny and sensitive'

How do you know that? If you imagining thats how it is without intention, setting a course , purpose for the aura it isn't having an effect on making a change in your reality, you could add an intention of harmonising, balancing to how you imagine your aura and while you do so in your imagination just hold focus on that, and then see if this has an effect. I generally dont bother with aura because I prefer to use other things, an aura would represent a mind body connection to me and was an indicator wether there's a balance or not between the two,  and if it was as strong as you say you probably wouldn't be affected by what's happening.  so perhaps it is how you would prefer for it to be. 

''Also, demons are intrigued by my light which I wish I could just smack them for being so annoying in my life, Yeah I have experienced them, from touching my body, to touching me while sleeping, to knocking my door, etc). I don’t fear them btw, at this point I don’t even mind them if they are around.''

Well that is an interesting belief. World is what you think it is and so you should work on the way you think about the situation, your physical reality will always prove you right wether you think positively or negatively, might as well think positively since it will have an effect either way, and you want a positive effect yes?

By tension you have created in your body through resistance you might have also created an effect where it feels like such things are happening, and because you have no better explanation you use what you have come to know so far, made conclusions and created a  thought form that feels very real and so automatically your body responds and it may feel like touch. Remember that feelings and thought have an effect on your body and body will react one way or another. imagination plays a huge role. And you doubt that what you imagine can feel real or have an effect? 

Since you are already using thought forms and didn't  even know it ,there's a couple of things you could try, see what results they bring , see if it works, experiment.

1.  You clearly have a vivid imagination which you can use to your advantage. Lets use the demon analogy you referencing, you could try in your mind , imagine those demons, how they look , then freeze them in place and smash the frozen statues with a Hammer or baseball bat, keep repeating that in your mind for few minutes, do it a few time a day and see wether what you are doing in your imagination has an effect in the physical world. Just try it , you have nothing to loose by imagining, but it may bring some positive effect, our imagination has a huge power. think of other methods you can imagine to somehow destroy them and just imagine doing that. 

2. Rather then imagining light of protection imagine light around you that makes you confident in your own self , that harmonises you, you can also use an image in your mind of the sea which has high waves crashing the shore and imagine those waves slowing down and harmonising with the see in to an even, calm flow with the intention of healing the situation you are in or at least lessening the effects. See what results you will get.

3. Imagine a healing light around the people who are around you with the intention of healing them and their negativity, I like to use green because green is the colour of plants and nature and those can bring about healing to the body and so I associate this colour with healing energy. See wether it Brough even the slightest change. 

4. In a meditation , your imaginations or in a day dream, you ask ask for a symbol for the situation you are in, something will show up, hold your focus on it, observe it and then change something in this symbol, it could be its shape , colour, size , texture, just change something, and then look for changes in your reality to see if it was effective. 

Those methods would have to be repeated for a time or until you notice change, just practise it, experiment with it and see for yourself whether imagining can have an effect on your physical reality. Most of all please understand that no one and nothing can affect your state of being apart from you. If you hear someone's criticism and direct it at your self you will feel that effect of it because it is what you going to think about yourself, but you dont have to. Let people say and do whatever they want and dont think the same about yourself. Be strong in your own thoughts about who and what you are. If you want something to change you have to change something. 

Edited by Evelyna