Majed

are we all bisexual ?

177 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

8 minutes ago, gambler said:

I don't know about Russel Brand, but speaking from my own sexuality, finding men sexually attractive/arousing is impossible.

Ok, I'm still not even saying that, Maybe, if put in a position, it might manifest itself you never know. You can deny it now and be sincere about it, but the right conditions haven't surfaced for that side to come out. I'm just responding to are we all and I do believe we all have it just because of the nature of life, ying yang, masculine feminine. It's not so much of a personal thing but more existential. Many might not even get to see that side and it never reveals itself. I'm still not saying you, I'm speaking in general. 

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

No!

1 hour ago, Princess Arabia said:

lots of straight men feel this way doesn't mean they wouldn't sleep with a male. Not saying you would, but that alone doesn't prove anything.

Yeah, you're right. It is my unique experience. Not a problem at all if you are gay, bi, trans or whatever. Be happy & fuck :D 

9 hours ago, Majed said:

i've been contemplating the nature of sexuality and i've come to the conclusion that we're all bisexual.

Ken Wilber says we are and that everyone has that tendency of interest in their own sex. How big it is I think varies but if we were all on a deserted island we’d probably start fucking each other. 

Lions Heart is my YouTube Channel- Syncing Masculinity and Consciousness

Lions Heart YouTube

Just now, BlessedLion said:

Ken Wilber says we are and that everyone has that tendency of interest in their own sex. How big it is I think varies but if we were all on a deserted island we’d probably start fucking each other. 

lmao. 

Know thyself....

Posted (edited)

@Princess Arabia Why do you assume that man who likes anal sex/licking butthole are gay?

Edited by CARDOZZO

4 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

Anyone who has experimented with same sex is bi, whether you liked it or not got attracted or not. The fact that there was  experimenting to begin with means there was curiousity. Just because it wasn't pleasurable doesn't mean a thang and could have been with the right person. Not every straight person has enjoyed their straight encounters either. 

Despite all the gay stuff I’ve done, I remain without even the tiniest speck of attraction to males anywhere in my being. The only one I did out of curiosity was back when I was way too young to understand wtf sexuality even was. The other times I did purely out of self amusement and once out of consideration for someone’s desire. Does that really make me bi?

also

How has no one posted this yet 🤣

Posted (edited)

29 minutes ago, Emotionalmosquito said:

Despite all the gay stuff I’ve done, I remain without even the tiniest speck of attraction to males anywhere in my being. The only one I did out of curiosity was back when I was way too young to understand wtf sexuality even was. The other times I did purely out of self amusement and once out of consideration for someone’s desire. Does that really make me bi?

Bi is just a word, You have experimented because it was innately within you. Have you ever experimented with a goat or a pig or a hen, no because it's not innate. All I'm saying is that I think it's innately in everyone whether they know it or not. Have you ever got attracted or liked something that you were surprised you would like. If there were never any more females alive and it was all men, maybe just maybe something within you might open up and you might start liking men because your love for sex is so strong and men are the only species around. You might not feel that way about goats and pigs and horses, but another human you might especially if they were feminine men or maybe even men dressed as females, idk. I'm not saying you know you're bi right now but within you there is a capacity to be just like you have the capacity to kill if you were defending yourself. That's all I'm saying. Lots of women around to get horny by, if they were to become obsolete maybe that horniness might turn towards feminine men. 

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

3 hours ago, CARDOZZO said:

@Princess Arabia Why do you assume that man who likes anal sex/licking butthole are gay?

Lol, I was being silly even though I've wondered this before, but never gave any real thought to. I think there's something to it though, but of course, it will be denied by the homophobics. 

Know thyself....

Posted (edited)

If it's a spectrum, then there is at least one person who isn't bisexual.

Also, viewing sexuality as a spectrum is limiting. I think it's problematic when we only define a sexual orientation with other ones. I think we should also view them as a whole thing, because it seems we are saying the other 100% are the real ones.

Edited by Nemra

Posted (edited)

13 hours ago, Sugarcoat said:

That’s the best source 😉 I too have my own models 

Best smiley 😉

what you mean by energetic tho?

Basically why people are what they are.

There is a genetic background that forms the personas but ultimately it is mostly shaped by personal experiences and the inheritance of the collective unconscious of the family and by extension of higher structures, depending on what has been considered to be the most effective to avoid death and maximize the flow of attention, of love.

You can completely change a person by influencing the games they play, so by changing what they think is good for their survival. For example to come back into the yang/yin dichotomy, that's why there was a military service in most countries, it was a radical way to make men more yang by breaking down self-consciousness through demanding activities and discipline. Less "am I handsome/strong/intelligent enough...?" and more "is this or that done well ?". 

You don't talk to me on the same way you talk to your parents, with the same energies(movements), because the game "talking to parents" is very different and involves other beliefs than the game "talking to the smartest and exciting french guy on the world". You're personality, what you are, literally change.

Explains your insomnia 

I've always been a night owl but it has turned into a chronic severe insomnia when i was 19 because of several factors (undernourishment, experimentation here and there with differents products...). For about 2 years i had at least 2 sleepless night per week.

Insomnia is essentially gone now, i'm just still looking for improving my sleep schedule, i still use a bit of doxylamine here and there if i'm stressed and it works very well.

Tonight i will try some magnesium and aspirin.

Yum

Edited by Schizophonia

The devil is in the details.

17 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

Best smiley 😉

Basically why people are what they are.

There is a genetic background that forms the personas but ultimately it is mostly shaped by personal experiences and the inheritance of the collective unconscious of the family and by extension of higher structures, depending on what has been considered to be the most effective to avoid death and maximize the flow of attention, of love.

You can completely change a person by influencing the games they play, so by changing what they think is good for their survival. For example to come back into the yang/yin dichotomy, that's why there was a military service in most countries, it was a radical way to make men more yang by breaking down self-consciousness through demanding activities and discipline. Less "am I handsome/strong/intelligent enough...?" and more "is this or that done well ?". 

You don't talk to me on the same way you talk to your parents, with the same energies(movements), because the game "talking to parents" is very different and involves other beliefs than the game "talking to the smartest and exciting french guy on the world". You're personality, what you are, literally change.

I've always been a night owl but it has turned into a chronic severe insomnia when i was 19 because of several factors (undernourishment, experimentation here and there with differents products...). For about 2 years i had at least 2 sleepless night per week.

Insomnia is essentially gone now, i'm just still looking for improving my sleep schedule, i still use a bit of doxylamine here and there if i'm stressed and it works very well.

Tonight i will try some magnesium and aspirin.

Yum

I see I can understand a little

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Nemra said:

If it's a spectrum, then there is at least one person who isn't bisexual.

Me!

0% gay.

You might as well ask me to get turned on by a pinecone.

You guys are quite limited in your understanding of this spectrum.

It's not a spectrum, it's a 3D volume, in which is located every object in existence. Everyone of you here is 0% sexually aroused by a pineapple. But you could be. So there is an infinite number of things that don't turn you on. Men and women are just two more points in that volume.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Some people are even asexual. You are trying fit complex biological systems into a tight box. That’s never gonna work.

We can’t even agree on being humans lol.

Sailing on the ceiling 

Some people are attracted to animals. Does that mean that everyone who is not openly into bestiality is just lacking experience/being close minded?

@Leo Gura and isn't it also an infinite number of things that turn you on ?

Posted (edited)

6 minutes ago, Majed said:

@Leo Gura and isn't it also an infinite number of things that turn you on ?

No. What turns you on is super narrow. Which is why most of the day you ain't turned on.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.