Majed

are we all bisexual ?

177 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

9 minutes ago, Sugarcoat said:

Where did you get this from?

Myself (no joke), i think a lot about energetic stuffs.

That's why i've sometime a hard time to fall asleep.

full.png

Edited by Schizophonia

The devil is in the details.

Just now, Schizophonia said:

Myself (no joke), i think a lot about energetic stuffs.

That's why i've sometime a hard time to fall asleep.

full.png

That’s the best source 😉 I too have my own models 

what you mean by energetic tho?

Explains your insomnia 

Just now, Sugarcoat said:

Explains your insomnia 

Posted (edited)

9 minutes ago, Sugarcoat said:

That’s the best source 😉 I too have my own models 

Normal, We're too self-centered to just read books written by other person, watching a long video is already too boring most of the time the elite B|

Jokes asides, it's also a deduction of different systems i've explored until now (Franck Lopvet, Jung, Freud, Ken wilber...) 

Explains your insomnia 

I will say more tomorrow. 

For now Valentin needs some sleeps.

Hop hop. 

Edited by Schizophonia

8 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

lol

10 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Damn he rapped for that long 

3 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

Normal, We're too self-centered to just read books written by other person, watching a long video is already too boring most of the time the elite B|

Jokes asides, it's also a deduction of different systems i've explored until now (Franck Lopvet, Jung, Freud, Ken wilber...) 

I will say more tomorrow. 

For now Valentin needs some sleeps.

Hop hop. 

True that

Interesting 

good night 

Let the bed bugs bite. It’s a feature!

My pest control guy just told me that his favorite game is Halo INFINITE

No!

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I don't think so. 

Woman are extremely sexy & provocative.

Just the smell of a woman can turn me on.

If this was true, then homosexuality in cultures that find it problematic would be solved. All homosexuals would be bi-sexual and would be perfectly content with being with a female. Instead we don't see that happening. What we see is that homosexuals find females sexually unattractive.

Posted (edited)

our society is way too obsessed with placing labels on sexuality these days. We have various energies and reasons for our attraction. Our attraction is heavily shaped by our beliefs. Many of us here are straight but not attracted to every woman right? Even of all the women we find conventionally beautiful there is maybe even a smaller subset of those we would actually enjoy enough to fall in love with them. So I think that sexuality labels are silly. I physically prefer women bodies and my beliefs have also shaped the dynamic around how I interact with women and the relationships I have with them. I don’t want to try and put too much of a label on that. But do I think all people are bi sexual and this label is right to describe them? No I don’t believe this. Some people are and you may see a trait that is attractive to you in the opposite sex but I reject this label on me and don’t identity as that. I do not have desire at this time to experience sex with another male body. 

Edited by Lyubov

Posted (edited)

No, 

I used to think so but I was wrong. People may have shadow material, but I don’t think so. 

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

10 minutes ago, gambler said:

If this was true, then homosexuality in cultures that find it problematic would be solved. All homosexuals would be bi-sexual and would be perfectly content with being with a female. Instead we don't see that happening. What we see is that homosexuals find females sexually unattractive.

Yes, but that's not really what I'm saying. I bet you if some men and women get locked up and will never see the light of day again, they will automatically turn the other way and find themselves being with the same sex. You won't automatically feel the urge to sleep with a goat or a horse if you were locked up with them in a prison cell, but another person of same sex, the bi-sexuality might reveal itself then. 

I know plenty of gay women who are attracted to men and vice versa, it's just that they are either not attracted the same way or it's not dominantly their choice. I know because, my sister is gay and lives with her partner, my one time best friend back in the day is gay and is now legally married to her partner and she was with men before, I know straight men who are attracted to tranny's but have never been with men, I've been to gay clubs in the past and I myself have been in lesbian relationships and I have also been to the gay parade in NY. Been awhile, but I've been exposed to a lot of lgbtq stuff.

Know thyself....

27 minutes ago, CARDOZZO said:

I don't think so. 

Woman are extremely sexy & provocative.

Just the smell of a woman can turn me on.

lots of straight men feel this way doesn't mean they wouldn't sleep with a male. Not saying you would, but that alone doesn't prove anything.

Know thyself....

Posted (edited)

Lots of men love the back shot position (doggy-style), love to do it in the butt, love to lick a woman's ass not to mention stare at it, I wonder why. Just saying, folks. Doesn't mean a thang.....lol

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

Posted (edited)

7 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Yes, but that's not really what I'm saying. I bet you if some men and women get locked up and will never see the light of day again, they will automatically turn the other way and find themselves being with the same sex. You won't automatically feel the urge to sleep with a goat or a horse if you were locked up with them in a prison cell, but another person of same sex, the bi-sexuality might reveal itself then. 

I know plenty of gay women who are attracted to men and vice versa, it's just that they are either not attracted the same way or it's not dominantly their choice. I know because, my sister is gay and lives with her partner, my one time best friend back in the day is gay and is now legally married to her partner and she was with men before, I know straight men who are attracted to tranny's but have never been with men, I've been to gay clubs in the past and I myself have been in lesbian relationships and I have also been to the gay parade in NY. Been awhile, but I've been exposed to a lot of lgbtq stuff.

Well a lot of that can all be true but I've known gay males who were never attracted to females, nor can they find that attraction. It's not different with heterosexuals. Russel brand tried to experiment with his sexuality, did gay things with gay men and didn't find any of it arousing or any of the men attractive.

Edited by gambler

Posted (edited)

2 minutes ago, gambler said:

Well that can all be true but I've known gay males who were never attracted to females, nor can they find that attraction. It's not different with heterosexuals. Russel brand tried to experiment with his sexuality, did gay things with gay men and didn't find any of it arousing or any of the men attractive.

Yeah, but the fact that he even went there says it all. Lots of straight people aren't attracted to people of the other sex. You're not attracted to every single female now are you.

Know thyself....

Posted (edited)

Anyone who has experimented with same sex is bi, whether you liked it or not got attracted or not. The fact that there was  experimenting to begin with means there was curiousity. Just because it wasn't pleasurable doesn't mean a thang and could have been with the right person. Not every straight person has enjoyed their straight encounters either. 

Know thyself....

Just now, Princess Arabia said:

Yeah, but the fact that he even went there says it all. Lots of straight people aren't attracted to people of the other sec. You're not attracted to every single female now are you.

I don't know about Russel Brand, but speaking from my own sexuality, finding men sexually attractive/arousing is impossible.