Spiritual Warfare

THIS IS THE TRUTH ENJOY

124 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, MarioGabrielJ said:

It's probably a good thing you don't have a profile picture of yourself because we'd all been puking for weeks! Beware of a mirror as it shatters as soon as you come into contact with it

On 7/25/2024 at 5:24 AM, MarioGabrielJ said:

Most of us want to embrace, hide, avoid and even justify negativity in life, instead of transforming negativity into positivity.
This is the biggest problem in life, what has created our unbalanced world.

:S

I regret using the word idiotic. But you make a claim of knowing the truth and called people on this forum stupid for their sense of knowing. So I pushed back. 

Nobody knows.

You actually look very good in your profile picture.

Also, your posts are pretty good and insightful. But you are purposefully trolling and being inflammatory, running around calling people names. Notice I never insulted you, only your post.

I regret this interaction.

<3

Edited by Paradoxed

Posted (edited)

39 minutes ago, Paradoxed said:

Damn, I should've followed my own advice :(

😮

Edited by MarioGabrielJ

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐞.
𝐈𝐭’𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞, 𝐢𝐭’𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡, 𝐢𝐭’𝐬 𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐞. 𝐢𝐭’𝐬 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫

22 minutes ago, Paradoxed said:

:S

I'm sorry to have hurt you.

You actually look very good in your profile picture.

Also, your posts are usually pretty good. But you are purposefully trolling and being inflammatory, running around calling people names. Notice I never insulted you, only your post.

<3

I rebuke you in the name of Jesus 

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐞.
𝐈𝐭’𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞, 𝐢𝐭’𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡, 𝐢𝐭’𝐬 𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐞. 𝐢𝐭’𝐬 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫

Posted (edited)

@MarioGabrielJ well ive had the experience of seeing my body from the ceiling, so what you say seems plausible, but how do you know for certain? Did it happen to you and you somehow came back to tell us? 

Also if its true, and if Jesus is all off our friend as mentioned, then thinking of Jesus Christ would make sure He is with us? 

Jesus Christ never passes over because people constantly think of Him? If I think of someone enlightened, Jesus Christ has to be up there as one of them. So why is he here? If you are enlightened you said you immediately pass over, you are immune to people thinking about you and pulling you back?

I thought of my long gone father last night, clearly saw his face. Has he not passed over yet? 

Seems to me perhaps you could be saying partial truth, I am not completely sure it is complete. How do you know Everything you say is true? Maybe parts of it are and some of it is your own projections? 

Edited by Dodo

-1/12 is Infinity