Heaven

Be on the right side of history.

107 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

26 minutes ago, Scholar said:

It is obvious to any objective outside observer that Palestinians are engaged in the domination and abuse of a minority group (animals). The only reason you don't see that as problematic is because you benefit from it in some way.

That's called whataboutism.

It is obviously true that Palestinians are not perfectly moral or selfless agents and do bad things such as kill animals.

But the BS of your logic is in that Israelis also kill animals. So this point is irrevelant. Also, your logic fails in that Israelis would be very upset if they were a minority in this situation getting abuse and mistreated by a stronger power.

By your logic no one on the international stage could be held accountable for anything, because the victimized party is not perfect and kills animals (which all nations do).

Hitler could not be condemned or stopped because, hey, afterall the Jews killed animals.

What your mind is doing is rationalizing self-bias. This is self-deception, not truth-seeking or genuine understanding.

It would be wise of you to admit to yourself that your mind is too biased to make proper sense of this issue. Rather than playing games on here, your time would be better spent reflecting on your biases. And if you keep insisting on not doing that, I will have to block you from the political sub-forum because you are polluting it with BS.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Posted (edited)

10 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

That's called whataboutism.

It is obviously true that Palestinians are not perfectly moral or selfless agents and do bad things such as kill animals.

But the BS of your logic is in that Israelis also kill animals. So this point is irrevelant. Also, your logic fails in that Israelis would be very upset if they were a minority in this situation getting abuse and mistreated by a stronger power.

By your logic no one on the international stage could be held accountable for anything, because the victimized party is not perfect and kills animals (which all nations do).

Hitler could not be condemned or stopped because, hey, afterall the Jews killed animals.

What your mind is doing is rationalizing self-bias.

It's not whataboutism. I'm not saying "The Palestinians are doing bad things therefore the Israelis can do bad things too!". 
I'm saying from an "objective" lense, it is actually good that the Israeli's are killing Palestinians, because in the end you are saving more individuals this way. And not by killing innocence, but by killing rights violators such as mass murderers (people who directly fund and consume the tortured corpses or excretions of rape victims). In fact, they should kill each other as much as they can to reduce the atrocities and violations they engage in. 

This is more like Hitler killing a bunch of Super-Hitlers who are 10x worse as Hitler, while being ignorant of that fact. This isn't about not being perfect. Would you describe Hitler as "not being perfect"? No, obviously you agree it was justified and good to kill Hitler and his minions. And his minions weren't even that bad, most of them didn't actively participate in atrocities.

You cannot fathom this because you are the one who is biased. To you, killing animals is simply "being imperfect". You don't see it the same as the holocaust, but it is. It's worse, in fact.

I'm not rationalizing anything, you don't even know my position. I am just describing your own foolishness back to you, and you are completely blind to it. You are arguing with yourself here.

Edited by Scholar

Glory to Israel

This guy is a psychopath

34 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

I won't argue with you on the fact that this is indeed a hugely difficult reality to Gazans and quite traumatizing to tens of thousands of them.

The key I was bringing up is American doctors reporting gunshot wounds on minors and that the death count is a serious undercount. This conflicts with your claim civilians aren’t targeted and the combatant to civilian ratio is comparable to US operations.

1 minute ago, Scholar said:

it is actually good that the Israeli's are killing Palestinians

Locking this.

If you want to debate the Israel-Gaza issue we have a thread for that.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Posted (edited)

On 7/26/2024 at 5:52 AM, Leo Gura said:

Germans felt threatened and abused. They felt like victims. They felt weak.

The victim becomes to bully in his effort to overcompensate.

It was because they were led by a dictator who felt that those with blond hair and blue eyes were the superior race and everyone else needed to be eradicated. You call what Israel is doing devilish.  Well...to destroy a devil for your own survival you end up becoming a devil because of lack of alternatives.   But it's not because you enjoy devilry.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.