Heaven

Be on the right side of history.

107 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Heaven said:

@Leo Gura You lost touch with reality.

Crazy projection.

3 minutes ago, Heaven said:

You’re bitter than a lemon and softer than a cloud.

Crazy projection, again.

2 minutes ago, Heaven said:

You lost touch with reality. 
(Comparing the Jews with the Nazis is an insult and far from the truth)

The domination of a minority by a majority is very close to the truth.

You have no interest in truth. You are wrapped up in survival by any devilish means.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Posted (edited)

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

The domination of a minority by a majority is very close to the truth.

You have no interest in truth. You are wrapped up in survival by any devilish means.

If you call survival devilish, so you are. The reason why you care in the first place and have an opinion is because you’re selfish. 

I admit to be selfish. You are in a state of denial. That’s the difference.

Edited by Heaven

55 minutes ago, Heaven said:

I bet, better than yours. You’re bitter than a lemon and softer than a cloud.

My life is honestly fucking awesome lmao

Sorry for calling out a guy who posts nothing but outlandish Israel glazing as being a possible fake troll because it doesn't seem possibly genuine to me

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

International courts have determined that there is plenty of reasonable evidence to be concerned about genocide in Gaza.

To not be concerned about it is clearly an irresponsible attitude.

Maybe Ben Gvir and Smotrich wanted that, but I can't see an evidence in reality of acting of the government upon that. Lucky those two have limited power. I agree with you though careful attitude is needed when in such a heated conflict. No desire to argue or to do a competition here just to let you know this isn't what I want. Everyone can think whatever they want. Soon I have time to concentrate I will reply.

Edited by Nivsch

🌲 You can rarely pretend to give an effective advice to someone just from the fact that you cannot see the unique inner logic behind his actions, no matter how obvious you will mistakenly think the answer is. If you really want to help and not to harm, encourage him to trust more his own logic.

@Heaven @Leo Gura In my opinion Heaven, Leo is not in denial of his survival needs and the self-serving behavior that comes with that, as a human entity in this space, and neither do I for that matter. However, you have to admit that Israel has and has been acting in a slightly more selfish way, relatively speaking 

Posted (edited)

5 hours ago, Nivsch said:

Does richness help to protect against 5 Arab armies when you barely have one?

Israel’s military was much stronger at that time, those Arab armies were undeveloped and didn’t use all their force, Benny Morris proved this 

Edited by Raze

8 hours ago, Nivsch said:

She only strengthen hamas and preserve the problem with her narrow view and actions. She demonize an entire side just like Ben Gvir do with the Palestinians. How she can expect my side will want to even listen to her when my side's survival concerns and worries aren't interesting her at all?

In that sense in what she is different? Is she an honest or fair protestor? I dont think so. In an indirect way she plays into the genocidal desire of the Iranian regime when totally ignoring one half of the equation.

What is her demand that is strengthening Hamas and threatening Israel? All she is calling for is a ceasefire and a two state settlement, which the entire world aside from Israel and the US wants as well. She also criticized Netanyahu for funding Hamas, which actually strengthened them.

39 minutes ago, Moutushi said:

@Heaven @Leo Gura In my opinion Heaven, Leo is not in denial of his survival needs and the self-serving behavior that comes with that, as a human entity in this space, and neither do I for that matter. However, you have to admit that Israel has and has been acting in a slightly more selfish way, relatively speaking 

Definitely agree and I don’t see it in an extremely bad way. Based on the Jewish’s past it’s obvious why they will react to a massacre like that. Not speaking about the hostages that are still there. 
Would you prefer your family to die or someone else is?

If we are honest..You will sacrifice someone else’s family.

I feel like people here are trying to be saints and missing reality check. 

Posted (edited)

This is ISIS rhetoric. During the Syria war this is all ISIS sympathizers ever said. It was justified to kill innocent civilians from the opposing side because actually, what would you do? And, when they grow up they’ll kill us, so we have to kill all their children too. You want a  source? Just trust me is my source. And it’s obvious why we’re acting this way, just look at our slaughter. Would you prefer your family to die or someone else? Stop acting like a saint, this is the real world (tm). 

Yea obviously I’m not making an equivalence between israel and isis, so don’t even bother wasting your time making an argument of that, however this is the exact same type of language from isis sympathizers. Which is to say, appealing to the same rationalizations for problematic killings. 

israel’s war isn’t just about attacking hamas, it’s also about collective punishment. 

Edited by gambler

@Heaven I want to say that I feel we are on the same page, and that I would likely feel more biased towards choosing my family, like I feel many others are naturally predisposed to choose. However, I have to say that I would still feeeel saddened by that choice. Having said that, I do empathize with Jewish’s past, which is an emotionally heavy topic as I feel sadly about it, and how reality is still now with a good number thinking and behaving in an anti-semitic way. A good number of those people have been the voices that have criticized Israel for defending itself which resulted in the death of civilians. I do strongly want Israel to be safe and to prosper, I do want Israelis to defend themselves from all threats to their safety, and I do empathize with their predicament and how extremely challenging it is for them to be safe and prosper in the midst of all the threats it is recieving from Arab and non-Arab nations near it. 

Jews really suck at propaganda, this was a cringefest.

He literally did the chickens for KFC meme, like an old boomer trying to sell it as his own joke. 

Glory to Israel

Posted (edited)

-Arrogantly asking congress to give him weapons faster (while committing genocide, 92,000+ expected to be have killed directly from attacks, 186,000+ Palestinians expected to die indirectly from this war, 90% women and children)

-Claims he killed "practically no civilians in Rafah" (blatant lie)

-Said "Gays for Gaza is like chickens for KFC"- implying this genocide is justified because Palestine is bad on gay rights (Israel doesn't allow gay marriage btw)

-Said anti-genocide protestors should be ashamed of themselves

-Accused anti-genocide protestors of being funded by Iran (no evidence)

-Claimed Iran tried to have Trump assassinated (he wants the US to wage a war with Iran)

Watching our congressmen cheer him on is disgusting. He is the modern day Adolf Hitler. You talk about being on the right side of history OP? Get a grip.

When the Jews become the Nazis, you know this world is fucked.

Edited by Paradoxed

2 minutes ago, Paradoxed said:

Said "Gays for Gaza is like chickens for KFC"- implying this genocide is justified because Palestine is bad on gay rights (Israel doesn't allow gay marriage btw)

"Bad on gay rights" is the understatement of the year.

Glory to Israel

Posted (edited)

13 minutes ago, Scholar said:

"Bad on gay rights" is the understatement of the year.

I didn't defend Palestine there. But for Israel to act enlightened while committing a genocide is hilarious.

Edited by Paradoxed

24 minutes ago, Paradoxed said:

-Arrogantly asking congress to give him weapons faster (while committing genocide, 92,000+ expected to be have killed directly from attacks, 186,000+ Palestinians expected to die indirectly from this war, 90% women and children)

-Claims he killed "practically no civilians in Rafah" (blatant lie)

-Said "Gays for Gaza is like chickens for KFC"- implying this genocide is justified because Palestine is bad on gay rights (Israel doesn't allow gay marriage btw)

-Said anti-genocide protestors should be ashamed of themselves

-Accused anti-genocide protestors of being funded by Iran (no evidence)

-Claimed Iran tried to have Trump assassinated (he wants the US to wage a war with Iran)

Watching our congressmen cheer him on is disgusting. He is the modern day Adolf Hitler. You talk about being on the right side of history OP? Get a grip.

When the Jews become the Nazis, you know this world is fucked.

Good summary of the most blatant lies.  It’s a problem when people believe their own propaganda so bad they cocoon themselves away from reality.

@Heaven Like most things, there is a spectrum, as with selfishness. Of course most humans will prioritise their family over others. But being selfish to such an extreme as to not care for others and collectively punish an entire group of people is inhumane. In dehumanising others, you dehumanise yourself, because it takes a stone heart to inflict such suffering.

The irony is, you hail Israel and the West as democratic - which implies along with it human rights, law and order ie civilised. Yet, the very international system of law that the West created ruled Isreal as a apartheid state and occupier committing a plausible genocide - with international arrest warrants for the current head of that state (Bibi) who just spoke in front of congress - who clapped for him multiple times. The hypocrisy is so thick you could cut it with a knife, the moral bankruptcy among the political class is sickening to the point even every day people in the West don’t feel their politicians represent them.

Meanwhile across the Atlantic pond:

UK will not oppose right of ICC to issue arrest warrant for Israeli PM Netanyahu, says No 10

A Downing Street spokesperson says the matter is solely one for the court and that it believes "strongly in the rule of law and separation of powers”

https://news.sky.com/story/uk-will-not-oppose-right-of-icc-to-issue-arrest-warrant-for-israeli-pm-netanyahu-says-no-10-13185164

6 hours ago, oldhandle said:

Sorry for calling out a guy who posts nothing but outlandish Israel glazing as being a possible fake troll because it doesn't seem possibly genuine to me

What’s with you and calling everyone a troll. Will quote from one very wise person who said the following.

Those who cannot intellectually challenge, attempt to destroy.

those who cannot debate, defame. 

Calling names is the last refuge of non thinkers. 

32 minutes ago, Paradoxed said:

I didn't defend Palestine there. But for Israel to act enlightened while committing a genocide is hilarious.

Calling it a genocide is childish.

Glory to Israel