Heaven

Be on the right side of history.

107 posts in this topic

God bless Rashida Tlaib and Bernie Sanders, the only two gems of Congress.

أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأشهد أن ليو رسول الله

Just now, Husseinisdoingfine said:

God bless Rashida Tlaib and Bernie Sanders, the only two gems of Congress.

:x

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Making an equivalence between a genocide supporter and a genocide protester is quite shameful.

He has to be trolling, just ban him lmao

I'm not going to take that user seriously and I suggest everyone does the same, it's blatant Israel glazing his entire post history, that's not a genuine person. 

Posted (edited)

18 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

For the same reason Nazi Germany had to become strong.

What was the reason in your opinion? I ask seriously no cynisizm.

Edited by Nivsch

🌲 You can rarely pretend to give an effective advice to someone just from the fact that you cannot see the unique inner logic behind his actions, no matter how obvious you will mistakenly think the answer is. If you really want to help and not to harm, encourage him to trust more his own logic.

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, gambler said:

Its a country that formed from a population already rich in success. Because of this, even if it had no adversaries, Israel would still be strong. Israel did not become strong, Israel was born strong.  

Does richness help to protect against 5 Arab armies when you barely have one?

Edited by Nivsch

🌲 You can rarely pretend to give an effective advice to someone just from the fact that you cannot see the unique inner logic behind his actions, no matter how obvious you will mistakenly think the answer is. If you really want to help and not to harm, encourage him to trust more his own logic.

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Making an equivalence between a genocide supporter and a genocide protester is quite shameful.

What bothers be here in an additional psychological layer is that when there is one time we can eventually say what we have on our heart after been demonized non stop for 9 months (again I am not justifying Bibi's way in this war, far from that, but I am talking over this now) so you (Rashida) can't for a moment just listen? To show minimal respect to the other side when talks? You must even now to keep with it even in the congress? This is sad and inhumane.

Edited by Nivsch

Man is committed to this gimmick 

Posted (edited)

45 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

Is richness helps to protect against 5 Arab armies when you barely have one?

Yes. In this war you mentioned, intellectual capital is why they were victorious. In terms of military support, they purchased limited military weapons from Czechoslovakia, so this was a transaction and not military aid, and that was it. Which is why its victory is remarkable.

Edited by gambler

2 minutes ago, oldhandle said:

Man is committed to this gimmick 

Hasn’t stopped since oct 7th on all the Israel Gaza threads. Non stop. 

4 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

What bothers be here in an additional psychological layer is that when there is one time we can eventually say what we have on our heart after been demonized non stop for 9 months (again I am not justifying Bibi's way in this war, far from that, but I am talking over this now) so you (Rashida) can't for a moment just listen? To show minimal respect to the other side when talks? You must even now to keep with it even in the congress? This is sad and inhumane.

He is a war criminal, he should never have been allowed to speak. 

Posted (edited)

20 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

What was the reason in your opinion? I ask seriously no cynisizm.

Germans felt threatened and abused. They felt like victims. They felt weak.

The victim becomes to bully in his effort to overcompensate.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Just now, Leo Gura said:

Germans felt threatend and abused.

To an existential threat?

I just don't fully knowledged in ww1 apart that I know they were attacked from all directions and humiliated. but why to compare so different cases, value systems and motivations? When Israelis though to do or done even 0.1% of the severity of the killing, the restriction of freedom to the individual and suffering creating methods the Nazi regime did?

Posted (edited)

6 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

To an existential threat?

Existential threat is a highly subjective judgment.

Hilter certainly felt that Jews and Marxists were an existential threat.

Why compare them? Precisely because Zionists are overlooking the obvious parallels that lead to genocide. The point of history is to learn lessons. Lessons have not been learned.

Edited by Leo Gura

Posted (edited)

13 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Existential threat is a highly subjective judgment.

Hilter certainly felt that Jews and Marxists were an existential threat.

Why compare them? Precisely because Zionists are overlooking the obvious parallels that lead to genocide. The point of history is to learn lessons. Lessons have not been learned.

How is there a genocide in the current case?

Comparing those cases is unjust to my view because the profound differences in the severity between them, despite the psychological mechanism and potential dangers similarity.

Edited by Nivsch

Posted (edited)

22 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

How is there a genocide in the current case?

International courts have determined that there is plenty of reasonable evidence to be concerned about genocide in Gaza.

To not be concerned about it is clearly an irresponsible attitude.

Edited by Leo Gura

1 hour ago, Merkabah Star said:

Hasn’t stopped since oct 7th on all the Israel Gaza threads. Non stop. 

What a thing to do with your one life

@Leo Gura You lost touch with reality. 
(Comparing the Jews with the Nazis is an insult and far from the truth)

If someone will break to your house and kill/rape your family..You will accuse the government and send this person on his way.

Gazanians are far from innocent. On October 7th when Hamas brought the hostages to Gaza, they were cheering and singing.(I’ll send you a proof if you want. 

The ultimate goals of this terror organization is the spread Islam all over the world. I hope that you will eventually see reality as it is. Life isn’t rainbows and butterflies. If you will be selfless, they will eat you alive

11 minutes ago, oldhandle said:

What a thing to do with your one life

I bet, better than yours. You’re bitter than a lemon and softer than a cloud.

1 hour ago, Merkabah Star said:

He is a war criminal, he should never have been allowed to speak. 

Maybe you’re wrong? Obviously he does. The US government is smarter than you.